Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] 🔥RedPillCoin - Red Pills The currency Of Future🔥  (Read 27672 times)
bountyfrog

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:53:00 PM

The team really needs to do a lot of marketing and promotion. At the moment, demand for RPIL on the exchange is nearly nonexistent
maknyos

Activity: 610
Merit: 250

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

does ico sale reach the target?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:19:23 AM

how far has the project been running sorry I did not follow this project and want to know the progress of this project, please inform me.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:27:55 AM

how far has the project been running sorry I did not follow this project and want to know the progress of this project, please inform me.
this is information from the telegram

Community Announcement 🔴
🔴 We have started distributing the bounty and airdrop tokens, please allow free time for all transactions, please feel free to ask.

🔴 Wallet address https://etherscan.io/address/0x534Be67CBc96c02fc8959FE3bBFb3A54c5050069#tokentxns

Ote Note: If you leave the telegraph group at any point then you will be disqualified from the bounty and airdrop

if you want more updated information, I suggest that you just join the telegram.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:16:46 PM

according to his information RPIL now registered in the Exchange STRATEGY Again the team from this Redpillcoin project provides an opportunity for all RPIL token owners to trade on their new partners. I hope the price is as we expect so it can attract many traders to have RPIL coins.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:29:05 AM

according to his information RPIL now registered in the Exchange STRATEGY Again the team from this Redpillcoin project provides an opportunity for all RPIL token owners to trade on their new partners. I hope the price is as we expect so it can attract many traders to have RPIL coins.
although in my opinion it is not a big market but at least having registered in the market is increasingly introducing Redpill coins to traders and hopefully, in the future, Redpill prices will increase.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:49:46 AM

although in my opinion it is not a big market but at least having registered in the market is increasingly introducing Redpill coins to traders and hopefully, in the future, Redpill prices will increase.
Aggree, we need more exchanges like Mercatox or HitBTC for now to build the community, 4,6K members are too lacking!

This is statement of admin about Exchange on Telegram "Not yet we are still working on a few in negotiations right now", hopefully HitBTC  Grin
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:24:12 AM

Aggree, we need more exchanges like Mercatox or HitBTC for now to build the community, 4,6K members are too lacking!

This is statement of admin about Exchange on Telegram "Not yet we are still working on a few in negotiations right now", hopefully HitBTC  Grin
for now still be patient to wait for HITBTC to return to grin, we just pray the best hope that all of us hope can be achieved easily for the future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Gotenks

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:40:23 PM

I think this program is worth developing and certainly has good prospects for the future. Hopefully the price can be better and can provide big benefits for all of us who have RedPillCoin later.
McCryptoface

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:18:53 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 03:08:36 PM by McCryptoface

I'm really wish to participate in that, but one thing is holding me down - is there any possibility to use taht coin in buy medical supplies or i can only trade in it bitfinex? I mean, can i my with this at sites like https://www.worldpharmazone.org/buy-soma-carisoprodol-online as in my country i can't do it with fiat money? Or should i use some mainstream crypto like btc or eth?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: