Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE IS LIVE] ⚡️ Electrominer ⚡️ ☀️ SOLAR-POWERED MINING PLATFORM ☀️  (Read 3146 times)
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:30:17 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 01:07:39 AM by Z_human

image loading...image loading...

image loading...

image loading...      image loading...   image loading...   image loading...   image loading...   image loading...   image loading...   image loading...

Hello, everyone! This is an announcement for the upcoming Token Sale Event held by Electrominer - a cloud mining platform powered by renewable energy where users will have the opportunity to rent hashing power for mining Bitcoin and other PoW-based altcoins on various algorithms. We are building sustainable, state of the art Mobile Data Center facilities with cutting-edge mining equipment powered by our own solar energy station.

We are planning to locate our mining facilities in Imperial County, California.

CLEAN ENERGY GENERATION

Eastern California sees over 300 sunny days per year and is one of the best locations to produce renewable energy, which is why Electrominer will build its own 7.5 Megawatts solar energy plant in the Salton Sea area. Our solar energy plant will sustainably power cryptomining data centers and help us to minimize operational costs, offer our users lower rental fees, and reduce the negative environmental impact of mining PoW based cryptocurrencies.image loading...

DATA CENTERS

Electrominer's Mobile Data Center Units are housed in modified and insulated shipping containers, accommodating diversified mining equipment and an exclusively designed air cooling system.

We are currently testing the prototype with a maximum capacity load of 130kW to accommodate 60 ASIC miners and over 200 GPUs.
image loading...

EASY TO USE WEB-BASED MINING PLATFORM

The Electrominer platform is a web portal where users will be able to rent hashing power and mine various coins using various algorithms.

We are currently developing a mobile application which will allow our users to access the platform and manage their mining capacity on the go.
image loading...

image loading...
image loading...

ELECTROMINER (ELM) token

Each Electrominer Token (ELM) represents a share of available mining capacity. The token's role on the platform is to allow the system to determine the amount of mining capacity available for rent to our users. ELM is a lifetime ticket that guarantees a share of the available hashing power. Since our token's total supply is fixed, the amount of capacity represented by each token will grow proportionally with the further expansion of our mining facilities.

image loading...

ECOSYSTEM

We realize that the amount of hashing power generated by Electrominer in 2018 will not be enough to finally proclaim Blockchain as a “green” technology. However, Electrominer’s business model of sustainable cryptomining through renewable energy empowers us to reinvest a significant portion of revenue into the further expansion of mining and renewable energy facilities.

Considering the annual growth of assets and rental revenue as outlined in our White Paper, Electrominer’s commitment of planned annual re-investments into expanding our facilities will only further our self-sufficient and self-expandable ecosystem. It is projected that annual reinvestment into solar energy and mining equipment will lead to 30% and 10% capacity increase respectively.

image loading...

Why?

Electrominer was created to address the challenges of mining PoW based cryptocurrencies. The rise in popularity and success of cryptocurrencies was achieved due to the interest and passion of crypto-enthusiasts just like you, Bitcoin's earliest users. Back then, almost anyone could mine crypto because mining was profitable using nothing more than the average laptop. Compare that to present day cryptomining, which now has an entire industry built around it. Today's mining enthusiasts have to invest in expensive specialized mining hardware to turn a profit, or take a risk by investing into long term cloud mining contracts based on static hashrates.

By simplifying the process and lowering the risks typically associated with cloud mining, the Electrominer project aims to attract both newcomers and seasoned veterans. In doing so, we hope to bring more actual users into the crypto world, rather than becoming yet another selfish industrial mining company driven by greed.

So, what is Electrominer?  

Electrominer is a mining pool. We have our own datacenters equipped with ASIC and GPU miners to mine profitably and effectively, our own solar power station to efficiently power our equipment, and our platform's mining capacity will be available for anybody to rent and utilize for mining through the web portal.

What are Electrominer Tokens?

Electrominer Tokens (ELM) have a fixed supply and represent a share of total mining capacity available for rent on the Electrominer platform to use for mining Bitcoin and other PoW based coins. Electrominer's total mining capacity will grow proportionally with the expansion of our mining facilities.  In other words, Electrominer Tokens allow you to access the Electrominer Cloud Mining Platform to mine a variety of coins. ELM will never become obsolete, outdated, or broken. ELM can be used for mining coins and sharing in Electrominer's ever-increasing mining capacity, and it can be sold at any time.

Electrominer is open to anyone who shares and is willing to contribute to our vision for revolutionizing the mining industry in order to make cryptomining accessible to everybody, while simultaneously working to reduce the harmful environmental impact created by typical cryptomining services.

image loading...

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
☀️ SOLAR-POWERED MINING PLATFORM ☀️
▬▬ www.electrominer.io ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:59:29 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 01:36:21 AM by Z_human

ELECTROMINER BOUNTY CAMPAIGN THREAD LINK:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4710458.0

LOCAL THREADS:

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
philELM

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:40:48 PM

RESERVED
frankieShtain

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:18:02 AM

Something blew up my mind!

This looks pretty interesting》
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:33:04 AM

Inside Cloud Mining Electrominer, users can rent Hashing Power for various algorithms, track the status of the mining process, and get support from the Electrominer team.
Interestingly, what about the operational costs?
Yan123

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

May i know does this project allowed participants from China to invest on it?
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

Quite an interesting project. Mines supplied with inexhaustible solar energy in sunny California - this is a very productive decision. Question. How are things with the security situation? How is cooling done in such a hot place?
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:48:13 AM

Hi, thanks for the question. Project is the US based company, will follow appropriate procedures provided by law. We don't restrict anyone who passed KYC and AML checks.

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:03:45 AM

Hi, thanks for the question. Project is the US based company, will follow appropriate procedures provided by law. We don't restrict anyone who passed KYC and AML checks.

I agree with you, in the absence of state restrictions for investment it will be bigger and wider. which is essential to meet the specified KYC and AML requirements.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
orange_bit
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:58:00 AM

Inside Cloud Mining Electrominer, users can rent Hashing Power for various algorithms, track the status of the mining process, and get support from the Electrominer team.
Interestingly, what about the operational costs?

Hi there,
You can find them on the Website under Funds Usage section -> financial analysis
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:05:13 AM

I agree with you, in the absence of state restrictions for investment it will be bigger and wider. which is essential to meet the specified KYC and AML requirements.

No state limitations for this investment will be great in attracting investors, I like the concept of this project and how to invest in this project?

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:53:53 AM

No state limitations for this investment will be great in attracting investors, I like the concept of this project and how to invest in this project?

Hey, thank you for your interest, the Pre-Sale starts August, 15. Sign up for the newsletter to stay updated.

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:00:45 PM

I like this project. I think that he will be one of the most successful. A free source of electricity is definitely a plus. More recently, there was an addition to Fallout called California. Joke.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:41:53 AM

Quite an interesting project. Mines supplied with inexhaustible solar energy in sunny California - this is a very productive decision. Question. How are things with the security situation? How is cooling done in such a hot place?

Mobile Datacenter Units are typically equipped with an exclusively designed air cooling system to solve the problem of overheating. Which created by separate temperature zones, hot air exhausts directly to outside, instead of trying to cool hot air after asics.
To stay protected from unauthorized physical access, the datacenters will be equipped with a digital, multi-level access control which will only grant access to authorized engineers. All those different zones has different accesses. Separate doors to AC room, another one to Control room. Mining room separated with another access control.
Thank you for good questions.

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:59:38 AM

I like this project. I think that he will be one of the most successful. A free source of electricity is definitely a plus. More recently, there was an addition to Fallout called California. Joke.

We are passionate about it as well, thank you

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

projects that should be successful in the future, because of the many benefits and benefits of this project, let us equally support this project to succeed.

Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

projects that should be successful in the future, because of the many benefits and benefits of this project, let us equally support this project to succeed.

Thanks a lot, for warm words and support

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
dundikot

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

Electrominer be a long term project with the concept of mining-based solar power, of course this is very environmentally friendly and energy efficient in mining requires energy and be very large
jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:18:21 AM

This is an incredible project. a project that is eligible to obtain a lot of support, because the project has a very good goal to be developed.
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:36:36 AM

this is very good, strategic placement to generate a lot of energy, with the breadth of the land and the amount of mining capacity that I hope now will continue to add again to be bigger
but can i know which cooler to be in the room?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: