Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:02:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE IS LIVE] ⚡️ Electrominer ⚡️ ☀️ SOLAR-POWERED MINING PLATFORM ☀️  (Read 3136 times)
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

Renewable energy sources are the future of the energy industry, because they do not have an adverse impact on the environment. Solar mining and mining using other renewable energy will be the future of mining, because besides green energy it also suppresses electricity costs where electricity prices are lower, so the ROI time is shorter.

Absolutely, and everyone has to have a chance to get some part of it

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
☀️ SOLAR-POWERED MINING PLATFORM ☀️
▬▬ www.electrominer.io ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

I was thinking of it long ago and see now my dream has come true through this wonderful project, I was not able to mine only because of high electricity consumption but thanks to all of you who made this project for us now we can afford mining without any problem.

Yes, please join us guys. We are going to build crypto gigafactories

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
barabss

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

how cheap will your unit of solar energy cost compared to others?
Atect90

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

60 ASIC miners and over 200 GPUs it will be the best mining form ever when project team run it on solar system they will mine more than 10 bitcoin for free of cost.
Moosee

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

60 ASIC miners and over 200 GPUs it will be the best mining form ever when project team run it on solar system they will mine more than 10 bitcoin for free of cost.
but i think it is not free of cost they spend their alot of money to built a hugh mining form. if you talk about cost of electricity then i agree with you it is free of cost energy because of solatsystem.
stonman

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

on electrominer website we are able to rent hashing power it's amazing it will solved our problem. 
TakaDO

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:38:35 AM

on electrominer website we are able to rent hashing power it's amazing it will solved our problem. 
yes it will be amazing and also we can mine different coins with user different algorithm. in top mining website clymore we only mine ETH, ETC, ZCL, but here we ca mine any coin in any time.
muto@

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:41:59 AM

yes it will be amazing and also we can mine different coins with user different algorithm. in top mining website clymore we only mine ETH, ETC, ZCL, but here we ca mine any coin in any time.
we can call it innovation the duration every thing are going changed and every one want easier in their life and create good things than previous according to uses.
Trapsten

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

electrominer choose the best country California and best area for mining form it is Hugh and sunny  area no one will create disturbance with this form they can easily spread their solar system in hugh area and can easily mine any coin with solar energy.
Professor_Crypto

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:05:46 PM

Hello,

I am a YouTuber with over (50k subscribers). My team and I specialize in making professional review videos for new ICOs and business platforms. If you interested in posting your video on my channel, Please PM me. Thank you

You can reach us on Telegram: @professcrcryptoico

Youtube channel: Professor Crypto
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

We've been planning to start with solar energy to cover daytime hours. Which is 25% cheaper than regular mining.

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:03:08 PM

We've been planning to start with solar energy to cover daytime hours. Which is 25% cheaper than regular mining.

I like this mining way of this Electrominer using free solar energy for their project with almost zero fees . it's an outstanding advantage more than any projects in mining field. This is a high profit which Electrominer will bring to all investors joined it. Don't miss this chance , guys.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

With a 7.5 MW power generation plant you can not have a 7.5 MW container mining farm if you intend to sell the surplus energy. You should oversize the photovoltaic plant to be able to sell some energy to cover night expenses and days with less sun. For the rest an excellent project. Cheers.

Hi, thank you for comment. You are right, we have been calculated everything, that is why we need 120 acres for solar station to cover only 7.5MW mining facility. We'll need to produce 4 times more than actual capacity. Which means 30 MW of solar energy production have work to backup everything. In terms, when each 1MW solar needs 2acres, it is only 60 acres. But we need to consider Electricity company commissions and facility growth. But to invest in 30MW solar facility from the beginning means way bigger budget for ICO. Adding another 45 million to invest in solar energy. So, logic is to secure enough land from the beginning, but initially build only for daytime. Nighttime still buying from the grid. Overall it allow us to decrease 25% of direct costs as electricity. It is also explained in white paper and all financial development details. Hope it was helpful to understand the project. Thank you     

Thank you very much for your prompt response, there were many things about the project that I did not understand, thank you for clarifying those points about your project. Good luck with your ICO. Regards.
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:04:21 AM

Each country has different situation. We are cheaper than most of them, please check out on second page of updated business plan https://electrominer.io/docs/business_plan.pdf

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
swamik

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that Electrominer platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to hello@allcoinposts.com

Best Regards,

https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=Electrominer
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

Today I heard about this project from one of my friends. He said that it will have a brighter future in the coming months so we have to invest in it. I spend some time to study about this project and found it as a most amazing project for myself.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:50:07 PM

Today I heard about this project from one of my friends. He said that it will have a brighter future in the coming months so we have to invest in it. I spend some time to study about this project and found it as a most amazing project for myself.
This project is really an amazing project. They have a best and solid business going to start. I have invested in some ICOs like this in the past and I have earned a very high profit. It shows that this type of ICO has a high demand in the future.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:00:56 PM

This project is really an amazing project. They have a best and solid business going to start. I have invested in some ICOs like this in the past and I have earned a very high profit. It shows that this type of ICO has a high demand in the future.
yes this type of coins get a high demand as  when the market is okay then the mining community earn a biggest income and that is the reason people happily come to invest in any project which is made for the mining.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

yes this type of coins get a high demand as  when the market is okay then the mining community earn a biggest income and that is the reason people happily come to invest in any project which is made for the mining.
Till the end of ICO the mining will have a more golden age and will give a much higher and boosted income so we can say that the price of this coin will rise much higher. I am investing in this project for that. I also invited many friends of me to this project. They are very satisfied with this project.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:41:40 PM

Till the end of ICO the mining will have a more golden age and will give a much higher and boosted income so we can say that the price of this coin will rise much higher. I am investing in this project for that. I also invited many friends of me to this project. They are very satisfied with this project.
Anyone can easily be satisfied with this project because all of the aspects of this project aim for a great success. The team members are more experienced and are more energetic for their project. They know how to run the project and they know how to give a great profit to the investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: