Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you do binary trading option?  (Read 237 times)
fudster (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:59:08 AM

I was learning about binary option since yesterday. I have read some tutorials and youtube videos too. Secondstrade was interesting but sad they close now.
I find it easy to do than playing dice I wonder if somebody here are fun of doing it and where, which website is a trusted site that we can do binary trading? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:28:40 AM
Merited by fudster (2)

Have you checked my tutorial about binary option?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1581946.msg15884287

I have no idea where to do binary trading now, since the day secondstrade shutdown I also stop doing it.

Some day this blockoption work but tried to get there but I don't see it working.

Check them out https://blockoptions.io/

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

Many people think binary options are just a scam.I still don`t know are they legit or not.
Why do you wanna trade binary options?Just stick to the good old crypto trading.

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:43:00 AM

You need to know the theory of probability perfectly well, for binary trading.

But since there are no honest exchanges and brokers, it is a waste of time and money.
Since they will still be taken away ....

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:35:23 PM

I was learning about binary option since yesterday. I have read some tutorials and youtube videos too. Secondstrade was interesting but sad they close now.
I find it easy to do than playing dice I wonder if somebody here are fun of doing it and where, which website is a trusted site that we can do binary trading? 
binary nothing is immortal, all binary sites are gone after covering big profits, be careful of you with this game, you better play dice forever because it's more promising

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:11:10 PM
Merited by fudster (2)

Everytime when i open my Facebook account there are some friends that message me and invite me to try binary trading. They said they can trade for you and need an investment that i can afford minimum $50  and after 6 days it would be $250 first i thought it's a scam. Personally you don't need someone to trade for you because you can do that by yourself. Binary trading is great and if you know how's it work it will be profitable.

fudster (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:21:32 PM

Everytime when i open my Facebook account there are some friends that message me and invite me to try binary trading. They said they can trade for you and need an investment that i can afford minimum $50  and after 6 days it would be $250 first i thought it's a scam. Personally you don't need someone to trade for you because you can do that by yourself. Binary trading is great and if you know how's it work it will be profitable.

So where do you do this binary trading, which broker?

I have seen people doing in but on forex market which is why that tutorial of bittraffic uses the platform of forex. But I don't want that. I've read about whaleclub but there are just scam accusations about it whcih is why I also didn't go there.
bittraffic

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

One user suggest fortunejack. I didn't really tried though. If you will, please update this thread about what you found out.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

altcoin4u

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:13:25 AM

For now I am afraid of it, because I understand that is an educated person like me will enter something this complicated as option trading it will end with a great destruction of all my gathered investment capital Smiley
Maxpips

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:42:26 AM

Binary Options are a complete scam.

6 years ago I put £400 into a broker called Option Bit. After a few weeks I had managed to get the account up to something like £500/£600, but when I sent in a withdrawal request they refused and said I hadn't met the conditions, which I had never been informed of. Anyway I tried a few more times but there was nothing I could do about it, so in the end I just left the money in there. Fucking scammers.

If you are absolutely hell bent on trading them make sure you find a regulated broker.

The one I used (Option Bit) was based in Cyprus which is exempt from all financial authorities, so when they wouldn't let me have my money there wasn't anything I could do to get it back. But if you use a broker that's regulated you can put in a complaint to the financial authorities where the broker is based (FSA it's called in the UK) and they can help you get your money back.

Whatever you do, if the broker is based in Cyprus or some other random location, stay away from it, because it's probably a scam.

Maxpips

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

BTW, I should mention it's almost impossible to make money from Binary options, at least in the long term.

The reason why is because the reward for each trade is fixed. This means you have win on a very high percentage of trades (upwards of 50%) to make a consistent profit, which is impossible to do over the long term. You can make a bit in the short term from a lucky streak, but over time you will lose because the probabilities are not in your favor.

You're much better off trading Forex or Crypto on a traditional broker, as the reward isn't fixed, so you don't have to win lots of trades to be successful.

Just my two cents.
Skrillhabib007

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

Binary options are deceptively simple to understand, making them a popular choice for low-skilled traders. The most commonly traded instrument is a high-low or fixed-return option that provides access to stocks, indices, commodities and foreign exchange. These options have a clearly-stated expiration date, time and strike price. If a trader wagers correctly on the market's direction and price at the time of expiration, he or she is paid a fixed return regardless of how much the instrument has moved since the transaction, while an incorrect wager loses the original investment.
bittraffic

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:13:12 AM

Binary options are deceptively simple to understand, making them a popular choice for low-skilled traders. The most commonly traded instrument is a high-low or fixed-return option that provides access to stocks, indices, commodities and foreign exchange. These options have a clearly-stated expiration date, time and strike price. If a trader wagers correctly on the market's direction and price at the time of expiration, he or she is paid a fixed return regardless of how much the instrument has moved since the transaction, while an incorrect wager loses the original investment.

Yes you as player gets fixed return regardless how high the movement of the price. Its been demonstrated here in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1581946.msg15884287  I specifically said that this is for the scalpers so you don't have to expect for high returns when you bet small amounts.

Here is the full tutorial I've made for it. http://bitecoin.blogspot.com/2016/08/take-profit-on-binary-option-trading.html

The only problem we may encounter here in crypto is that there is no regular broker that will stay forever unlike in forex market where brokers stays legit for good..

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

captaincomet

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:09:05 PM

Crypto became a really boring thing. I'd rather play with microcaps with a strategy moon or rekt, kinda similar to binary options, lol.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:46:17 AM

The most popular broker of binary option is binary.com that operated since 2000. And others broker is IQ option and Olymptrade, actually binary trading is also profitable if you have trading plan, set target profit and dont be greedy.

gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:25:54 AM

risk trading is binary option,i trade 2017 and all lost of my money,i think not good choice is binary
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:30:45 AM

In my opinion binary option trading is the trading activity that has the highest risk compared others kind of trading, i was tried this binary option trading but very hard to make profit in consistently. In this situation of crypto market is better we focus totally in crypto trading and when the price of all crypto overbought and we make profit, and then we can try binary option trading with small amount. We should be know which trading activity should be to do first to maximum the profit. And for the trusted binary option broker is IQ option and Binary.com.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:54:18 AM

Binary option trading is more risky than leverage trading because we have limit times for all open potition. Beginner trader should not jump here first and much better to learn more about trading in spot market that has lower risk, like stocks and crypto trading. I was try binary option trading since 2 years and i used broker of binary.com but till now i never reach good profit.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: