Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🎆⚡️CBDoken - First CBD Blockchain Voucher ⚡️🎆  (Read 400 times)
igotBAWS (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

https://cbdoken.com
Why CBDOken was founded: https://cbdoken.com/blog/alexander-lacina

Save 80% of the market price only in the private sale in July! https://cbdoken.com/buy 
https://cbdoken.com/blog/factors-contributing-to-high-prices-for-cbd-products

https://cbdoken.com/blockchain
https://cbdoken.com/cbd
Read our whitepaper: https://cbdoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/CBDoken-White-Paper.pdf

Private sale end of July! Buy now: https://cbdoken.com/buy

https://cbdoken.com/team
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cbdoken

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

Please join our project and help us bring a revolution into the CBD market!
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:22:55 AM

What are the CBD products? or it is just a marketplace like amazon but instead of paying $ you pay CBD token right? is that right? I would like to look on your whitepaper for clearer minds. And would like to wish you luck on your project.
piffie

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:13:41 AM

What are the CBD products? or it is just a marketplace like amazon but instead of paying $ you pay CBD token right? is that right? I would like to look on your whitepaper for clearer minds. And would like to wish you luck on your project.
Our first CBD Product is a Full Spectrum Extract with 55% or more CBD. Including the Full Spectrum we achieve more than 70%.
The Token for it will be called CBDF, and we issue it with 80% below the current market price to activate the market. And is available in private sale now.
Our Production partner for it is PharmaHemp, that is one of the top 8 producers worldwide.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

sorry, but it's just another useless token that's sole use is to enrich those doing their little ICO.

There are countless of other similar tokens that have littered bitcointalk over the years promising to bring some new, hip concept related to weed and its derivatives.

Also why do we need you as a middleman when you can get the same product by contacting your distributor directly?

http://www.pharmahemp.si/

And 17 fucking Euros for 1 ETH shitcoin token?

Roll Eyes
piffie

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:33:18 AM

sorry, but it's just another useless token that's sole use is to enrich those doing their little ICO.

There are countless of other similar tokens that have littered bitcointalk over the years promising to bring some new, hip concept related to weed and its derivatives.

Also why do we need you as a middleman when you can get the same product by contacting your distributor directly?

Roll Eyes
We want to enable a community defined pricing. meaning that when the coin hits the exchanges, new CBD is issued only to the price on the exchanges.
That is basically like if you as an end consumer could buy your products directly from the stock exchange.
For Example, Bananas cost in Europe in the supermarket about 1.20€ per kilo, on the exchange they cost like 20 cents...
So why not buy it directly from the exchange, and then get it shipped in a week?
That is what we want to enable.
Let the consumers directly participate in the exchange prices.

For this, we start with our first product, CBDF, that we distribute during the ICO for 16.20 per Token. For one Token you can redeem 1000mg of CBD Full Spectrum Extract.
And currently, this is valued at around 80-90€ per 1000mg. So we think its a fantastic price for the product... -80% below market value is not expansive at all.
And after it hit the exchange you can freely trade the tokens with other users without ever the need to redeem it.
olegoleg117

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

you project has a very big potential! maybe you have any test platform, and you can show it to the people?
piffie

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

you project has a very big potential! maybe you have any test platform, and you can show it to the people?

As we have an ERC20 token, it can be used on any exchange that whats to list our token. There is no need for an own platform for that. One of the sweetness of it :-)
BitPotus

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:59:03 PM

Roll Eyes
We want to enable a community defined pricing. meaning that when the coin hits the exchanges, new CBD is issued only to the price on the exchanges.
That is basically like if you as an end consumer could buy your products directly from the stock exchange.
For Example, Bananas cost in Europe in the supermarket about 1.20€ per kilo, on the exchange they cost like 20 cents...
So why not buy it directly from the exchange, and then get it shipped in a week?
That is what we want to enable.
Let the consumers directly participate in the exchange prices.

For this, we start with our first product, CBDF, that we distribute during the ICO for 16.20 per Token. For one Token you can redeem 1000mg of CBD Full Spectrum Extract.
And currently, this is valued at around 80-90€ per 1000mg. So we think its a fantastic price for the product... -80% below market value is not expansive at all.
And after it hit the exchange you can freely trade the tokens with other users without ever the need to redeem it.

bla bla bla.

fucking bullshit.

If you really cared about the community, you would not be doing a scam ICO for a useless ETH token.

you are only jumping on the CBD bandwagon hoping to enrich yourselves.

Roll Eyes
piffie

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:53:02 PM

If we really would like to enrich ourselves, then we would put the price to 50€, and not 16. that would still be 50% less.
And we would not run an ICO, we would just put it on Amazon as a shop.

And in my opinion, a Scam would be if customers do not get the value for their money. We have all the CBD certified by our partner and you can request your CBD anytime.
So its more save than any of this virtual coins that never had any real value behind.
BitPotus

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:12:47 PM

If we really would like to enrich ourselves, then we would put the price to 50€, and not 16. that would still be 50% less.

And in my opinion, a Scam would be if customers do not get the value for their money. We have all the CBD certified by our partner and you can request your CBD anytime.
So its more save than any of this virtual coins that never had any real value behind.

so you are doing this ICO out of the kindness of your heart then.

when you could just open a little store on Amazon....

yeah yeah....

if you think it's safer "than any of this virtual coins that never had any real value behind", why the fuck are you on biitcointalk begging for investment via

virtual coins then?

hypocritical much?

Roll Eyes
piffie

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:38:06 PM

yeah yeah....

if you think it's safer "than any of this virtual coins that never had any real value behind", why the fuck are you on biitcointalk begging for investment via

virtual coins then?

hypocritical much?

Roll Eyes

We want to establish a community defined pricing. That includes it needs to run on an exchange where it can be freely traded, and we also can see the changes. And currently, this is effectively only possible on crypto exchanges.
And to be able to do that, we need to activate the market. And the easiest to do this is to reduce the price to the lowest possible.
We will make money yes, but after the ICO, when we refill the burned (redeemed) coins every month on the exchange. Because we will refill it at the exchange price, and not at the ico price.

We believe this makes a fair pricing possible. And helps in improving transparency and quality on the CBD market.
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:14:02 PM

Have you contacted at least a couple of merchants for this system? At least start from small numbers so you know that this will be usable to ordinary consumers.
John Nathan

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:22:38 PM

Loving this project! Real estate tokens are highly value and can easily be sold out with proper marketing. Muxe has a lot of advantages from other real estate tokens such as atlant, propy, caviar etc.
piffie

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:24:08 PM

Have you contacted at least a couple of merchants for this system? At least start from small numbers so you know that this will be usable to ordinary consumers.

We have a premium partner at launch, and already since the private sale, all tokens are fully backed by 55% CBD Full Spectrum extract in a warehouse.
And we already started our customer strategy to get users on Board, that it will be used and redeemed by ordinary consumers.
We expect that around 50% of our token buyers will be consumers.
BitPotus

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:11:38 AM

yeah yeah....

virtual coins then?

hypocritical much?

Roll Eyes

We want to establish a community defined pricing. That includes it needs to run on an exchange where it can be freely traded, and we also can see the changes. And currently, this is effectively only possible on crypto exchanges.
And to be able to do that, we need to activate the market. And the easiest to do this is to reduce the price to the lowest possible.
We will make money yes, but after the ICO, when we refill the burned (redeemed) coins every month on the exchange. Because we will refill it at the exchange price, and not at the ico price.

We believe this makes a fair pricing possible. And helps in improving transparency and quality on the CBD market.

again.

bull fucking shit!!!

All you want is to get rich off your ICO.

YOu don't give a flying fuck about the community.

All you want is their crypto.

You are nothing but scammers who are riding on amazing medicinal properties of CBD to make a quick buck.

iHaveDreams

Activity: 536

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

project with a good concept,
I am very interested in following the CBD ico project,
I will first monitor the progress for the future,
the bounty hunters program just launched i will support always the CBD project
TheCryptoNomad

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

Roll Eyes

If I understood correctly there is no middleman, the trust or relationship is embedded in the token itself as a smart contract which is fully backed by CBD products so there is a direct peer to peer connection between retailer and the costumer so I don't know what your problem is or where your conclusion around this comes from, maybe lack of information because you clearly haven't invested more time to see the whole structure of this project as I can drive the conclusion out of your arguments. this is just misinformation in my eyes and you don't have the information needed to make such a claim yet. psychologist know what this misbehavior is called and I don't blame anybody as everybody falls victim to it and its called argument from ignorance. google it if you don know what i means. but if you have a better solution to the proplem i invite you to present the evidence needed for improoval over time. if not I clearly readout that you are not able to manage your personal time properly to get the education needed for such passive-aggressive terms. but yeah i have to give you right that there have been similar sounding project in this area, that information is correct, but this doesn't necessarily mean that this is the same just because it appears so, that's what the whole market does, they see which problem has occurred in this similar areas, then they sit together and discuss rationally how this issue can be solved and they try to fix it simply said. but yeah there are also individuals who just use fancy terms to get rich fast,we've seen it and it wont stop but in this case it's our obligation as an individual and take responsibility to look deeply into the information presented to us, and then drive the conclusion after filtering properly, which project actually really has a real-world implication and if it really works. because at this point I don't care which logo or marketing strategy each project has as long as it works and the promises made are embedded in their actions. that's whats interesting and that's what brings everyone forward and value. so it would be nice to have a list of bios of the problems you have found so that this problem can be addressed and fixed. you don't know how this is going to turn out you actually have to wait and see how it evolves and then drives your ultimate testimony. but arguing without having 100% of the information needed to back your arguments is just lazy and has no weight attached to it. but I would be happy to see your arguments and maybe there will be improvement because I don't claim that I know your expertise so it would be an interesting conversation how your expertise would actually solve the problem which is existent in your eyes so maybe an honest project can actually evolve and become the manifestation of their root idea into reality
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:13:34 AM

with a team that convinced me it would be easy to attract a lot of investor interest to join and success would be easy for this project too, keep the spirit for the team for this project.

KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:43:56 AM

the concept of the offered project has a brilliant idea. and I hope the project could always run smoothly until success could be achieved.
nurysan

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

the concept of the offered project has a brilliant idea. and I hope the project could always run smoothly until success could be achieved.
really the concept given is quite interesting, I am sure if all the teams involved incentive to promote this project must be for success will be achieved by this project later.
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:25:03 AM

really the concept given is quite interesting, I am sure if all the teams involved incentive to promote this project must be for success will be achieved by this project later.

CBDoken is a Token created for each final CBD product. Each CBDoken represents vouchers that can be redeemed and traded for the final CBD product
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

Hi,
read the ANN & BOUNTY pages in Greek !!!

ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4788501.0
Bounty -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4777636.0
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:52:26 PM

the workings between tokens with a real CBD are a unique combination, buying a virtual good and then becoming a real item.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:30:20 PM

If the sale of the project CBDoken is over and will not be extended on again? If it's over when the March will be issued?
remedcu

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:01:02 PM

ICO Analysis on CBDoken

https://medium.com/remedcu/ico-analysis-cbdoken-fb917e237fdf
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:01:23 AM

I have not found anything on this project, please describe how the continued development of this project. The website is not accessible with notes in development.
webminati

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:18:19 PM

It can be weird if you ask me.

CBD oil Vouchers to buy cbd can be better.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: