Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade.io Great Partnership  (Read 81 times)
garypedroza (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:16:44 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 02:24:20 AM by garypedroza

Trade.io aims to be the best exchange in the world. To be the best, one needs good supports. The best support for trade.io are the community and the clients.

First, the community.
We know that TradeToken telegram community is very active and have a good positive critic in order to get the best result from trade.io. With more than 13000 members in telegram, trade.io seems to be succesful to respond all the question from community. We are not left with question mark.

Also, they regularly doing AMA session. The latest AMA session was with Jim Preissler. I was thankful to be able to participate into question list initiated by community group.

Second, the clients.
Trade.io uses high standard procedures to list ICO. All the clients are good ICOs project.

1. XchangeRate Token (XRR)
Personally, I never think that people like me will be able to use a bot to trade crypto. But, thanks to XRR, now we can use bot to trade for us 24hours.

2. TW-TWO (TTV)
Blockchain on TV. I was quite surprised when I found out their youtube channel that they already launched TW-TWO apps on LG TV and soon SAMSUNG. I do really want to participate, unfortunately my TV is not smart yet. But, soon I will participate TV-TWO, because you can get crypto just by watching TV! Hardly I imagine that blockchain will be applied this fast. Once again, what a good partnership it is.

3. ICO WatchDog
This is an awesome ICO. They have a bot on telegram where you can get real time crypto price and even prediction.
They have TokenGrade that can be used to verify code or whitepaper of ICO. So, it will be a good cooperation for trade.io to verify it's client ICO. Also, Scamwatch, a feature that will keep you updated about ICO Scams. So, trade.io will only list high qualified ICO.

With the support from community and ICO Clients, trade.io will surely deliver their promises to the community. I am very optimistic looking about trade.io development. By understanding that the trade.io management has already put their maximum progress, I believe that TIO Holders will not be disappointed.

https://i.imgur.com/KjQA0uZ.jpg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: