Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:14:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn from your mistakes  (Read 4057 times)
Jukwle

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:04:31 AM

much thanks to you for the experience you shared, sir. surely we will be extremely irate in the event that we commit an error, however from that misstep we can truly take numerous exercises from it. I am new here, and I will take in more about crypto.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ardodd

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:46:18 PM

Getting experience on making mistakes is the best way to learn information in very confident way, you will remember all your mistakes for a long time.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:53:07 PM

Yes of course, you must learn from your mistakes to be able a better person or investors in this kind of business and industry and also to survive from the challenges that you will be encounter.
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:58:11 PM

Mistakes are common happenings in crypto but the most important thing is how well we learn from our mistakes. The most common mistakes in crypto of which I'm a victim is greed. Let's learn from our faults.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:59:45 PM

I made many mistakes. Yes, they are not critical, but very offensive. I bought shit coins, participated in dubious projects. However, I never spent the last money on it. And the penultimate is the same. Smiley

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:02:12 PM

I think that every person should learn from his/her mistakes always, this especially refers to traders who want to be successful and earn good money without experiencing losses
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:27:09 PM

My biggest mistake was when i was traiding on EtherDelta and filling airdrop forms at the same time and by mistake put my private key insead of ETH address in the form. I even dont remember what airdrop it was. But as i understand my private key appeared in some spreadsheet. Now when i am traiding - i do only this. So, learn from my mistake, it cost me smth like 1000$.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:32:45 PM

Yes of course, you must learn from your mistakes to be able a better person or investors in this kind of business and industry and also to survive from the challenges that you will be encounter.
Own mistake can also for our best option why we have to learn on it and this could be your pattern while you are here on crypto so time may pass you can also have to made some decision out of being to be more as a better person yet of it. Well the more chances of being on the good trader and a investor can be made by your own experience here cause you can understand very well the best thing that you may have to know here.
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:19:10 AM

Life is too short to learn from your own mistakes alone, try to learn from others too. Like never over leverage while trading on margin.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:22:22 AM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

This is good advice. A lot of people should listen to it. They say experience is the best teacher I agree, but it is also best if you learn from the experiences of other people so you do not end up making the same mistakes. thanks for sharing OP, we should not focus on our past mistakes, rather we should learn from it in order to make ourselves better investors.

ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:00:30 PM

Thank you for sharing that but I am believer that the most precious lessons that we ever can take as those that we have experienced on ourselves, it is good to learn from others but it is not always working that way.
Gurueconom

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:07:46 PM

Statistics show that most people learn only from their mistakes without making any conclusions from other people's mistakes. I hope that at least some people will draw some conclusions from your message.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:13:31 PM

This is more than a word for the wise, thank you for sharing this experience. It enough to learn from.
I have also learnt from some mistakes too. Like when I never new that bitcoin rises and falls.I sold my token when it was so low and it really pained me.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:20:16 PM

Have lost a lot of money with really careless investing and just wanting to make a quick profit. If you spot an easy way to make profit DOUBLE CHECK it! I mean it.
If the price is some satoshis count the zeros precisely!

Be careful with DAPPs - often times these are really cool and easy ways to make some easy money but people look mistakes in the DAPP contract codes to somehow steal the ETH invested in it.

take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:27:12 PM

Having experienced many difficulties and incidents since entering the cryptocurrency market, I realize that I have too many perspectives such as persistence and excessive self-confidence, in addition illusion of a bright future for my investment
Dimon888

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:37:21 PM

At the beginning of the path to earnings, many are mistaken. Negative experience is also an experience. We will be grateful to people who share their mistakes in order to warn us of the danger. Thanks to them, we make fewer mistakes on our way.
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:48:21 PM

Yes, it is a good question, but you also can learn from mistakes by other people. There are a lot of books that can help you
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:02:37 PM

In the future things are been corrected and wrongs were being right, base from your experienced that are things that went wrong, so you are learning the things that are in the right track, especually in bitcoin activities ,follow what are rules and regulations in bitcoin ,so that you will not regret in the future
dpa85

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:06:09 PM

Yes dude, thank you. It will be necessary to monitor all their actions. I also just started using stellar. You have to be careful
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:39:46 PM

Oh, but each exchange platform has a notification that if you won't use correct MEMO, you will lose your funds. When I read this at first time, I transfered only 10 XLM and then made normal transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: