Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn from your mistakes  (Read 4057 times)
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:25:44 PM

This market is created on the basis of the human factor and mistakes. Emotions in the market affect the person, especially when the rate goes up, and people start to get greedy, which leads to a loss, this is the norm in the market and I think most have gone through it.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hengemeran

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:26:15 PM

Of course it's good when you can analyze your mistakes , and you can learn from this lesson , of course I also made mistakes when trading and of course I think in the future it will not happen again
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.
Committing mistakes is s human psychology and I think there is nothing wrong in this as people learn from their mistakes only but learning from those mistakes and not committing them in future is a big thing as we all know that bitcoin is a very volatile crypto currency therefore its valuation keeps on flactuation and when the valuation is very low there are many cunning people who will try to make you convince that your coin is about to crash you should sell all your coin to them so never influence by them as they are very greedy people who wants to make money from your investment so always learn from your mistakes and if you have done this ever so never repeat it in future.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

Everyone makes mistakes and the author of the topic is right - it is very important to remember the mistakes like the experience and to learn on it. I think that the key mistake of everyone it is a rush and improvising.
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:39:15 PM

No body is perfect. Everybody's bound to make mistakes once in his lifetime but you need to learn from them. Learning from your mistakes prevents you from making the same mistakes in the future. This can really help a lot.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:48:41 PM

Everyone makes mistakes and the author of the topic is right - it is very important to remember the mistakes like the experience and to learn on it. I think that the key mistake of everyone it is a rush and improvising.

everyone, if they want to succeed, they should be able to learn from the mistakes they made first. because of these mistakes sometimes we can think forward again.
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:12:59 PM

Its very important to learn from our mistakes since it prevents us from repeating those same mistakes we made some years ago. Aside that, we able to decide well and move forward in life.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:27:43 PM

I think that we all make mistakes and learn from our mistakes, but it would be much better if we could still learn from other people's mistakes and not repeat them.
kieliremte

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:38:24 AM

Tell me, what to invest now?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:50:58 AM

I agree, we need to learn from our mistakes in order not to repeat such mistakes in the future. Otherwise we will not be able to build the right strategy for working in the market.
Yeah. And it is also necessary and needed to do some research first like reading some feedbacks from the people or watching demos in youtube before doing a thing especially in trading. At least the chances to get mistakes are less.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:53:42 AM

As the popular adage goes, to err is human so some mistakes are unavoidable. Just be very careful when doing any big transaction so that you do not make a very expensive mistake.
SloveNing
Copper Member

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:57:14 AM

You have made one mistake but you have done a thousand good by giving information so that the error does not repeat itself to others, hopefully you get a reply for your kindness, we need to learn and be patient in deciding something especially in cryptocurrency.
dergdislili

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:36:12 AM

I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 03:22:33 PM

there has also been a failure but still fails again even though he already knows it because he believes maintaining that is the right thing, the point is there are some selfish people who feel the things he thinks are right but other people feel wrong

dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

failure is the beginning of success, every failure we get is proof that we keep trying, and keep learning from mistakes so that we understand our shortcomings, effort will not cheat on the results we get.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 03:54:33 PM

Those people always achieve success in their life who have the habit to learn from their mistakes. We do mistake only if we do something and if we learn from our mistakes then we can earn a decent income in the future because learning is earning.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:55:22 PM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

It's always better learn on somebody's mistakes, than on own. So many crypto currencies and many have some unique features of using, not surprising that crypto still complicate for many people.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:58:09 PM

A lot has happened this year already. I believe so many people would have made some mistakes that they would not want to repeat again. Sometimes, we might not be able to avoid those, because it might be our first time of encountering the.
For instance, during investment or trading, some coins would have made an expert to look more like a novice. All the same, these mistakes can still be corrected.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:05:46 PM

Wow. Never  heard of that of that before and thanks for sharing the info.  Things like this happens when you are trying something out for the first time. I remembered when I was trading for the first time I made some silly sales but I learned from those mistakes anyways.  And its better to learn from someone's mistakes.. 

tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 07:51:20 AM

I also learn a mistake once, when I send a ethereum coin with on my smart contract address. And didn't read first the instruction that they said do not send contracted ethereum coin. And I was afraid because almost 2 days, still not receive the coin. Fortunately I made a message at the support, and they still recovered it.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: