Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:23:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I use all my money to buy Kakushin ICO?  (Read 383 times)
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

No. You shouldn't all in your money on any coins even bitcoin or top coins. Only invest what you afford to lose and diversifying your portfolio is a good way to lower the risk of loss in investment.
viewpaker

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

That is a very bad idea to focus all your hard earned money to one ICO only unless you have do your research and if the project fails you just have to accept it. I suggest you to diversified your investment to multiple ICO so that if one fails you have other ICO which is profitable.
Cacked

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:41:40 PM

Kakushin ICO is good to invest. But my point for you is not to put all your eggs in a single basket. This statement is mostly considerable for volatile market. hence, you can invest proportionately in several ICO to get the highest benefits.
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

From my perspective i think it's a risky decision for you to invest whole of your money in ICO. But if you think you can earn profit from a particular ICO then you can invest on this project.
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

I think that you should not risk all the money, even if the project is very steep. You can distribute the available money to several ICOs.

Crt01

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:32:37 PM

Kakushin looks promising now a days. But I would suggest to invest in differenrt coins. All other possibilities are out there you can check out.
Beity

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:39:20 PM

Spending all your money in only one ICO is the most risky and destructive-if you are unlucky- thing you can do to yourself. Analyze the market. Spend your money on several ICOs.
Beffm

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:39:50 PM

This ICO may seem promising but you know how frequently this market changes. This earned this money by working hard. So use it cunningly.
a2zC

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:40:53 PM

This ICO may seem promising but you know how frequently this market changes. This earned this money by working hard. So use it cunningly.
icxC

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

Don’t use all your money to buy just one ICO. If the project seems good enough than you can buy some but using all your money is too much risky.
Oyebode1

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:42:00 PM

You know how risky investing in ICOs can be, so do your research well and invest your hard earned money wisely
fourplealise

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:46:01 PM

Crypto market is very unstable and it meant to be that way. So there is no safety. Buy some bigger and safer ICOs first. Than go for other ICOs.
Crypto4all02

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

I'd suggest you chill for the market to evolve a little bit, I really don't think it's best idea to invest all your funds into kakushin ico, but I think you should diversify your portfolio, spread it in other assets too.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

I have some savings which i had saved for hard times, but now in recent course of time i had seen many good ICO's has turned many into millionaires and Now i want to make my savings work for me and pay me with a good fortune after few years, as I gone through Kakushin I found it a very new interesting concept, a modern day project based on IP registration, the IP industry itself worth multi billion dollar. should I go for this? please suggest.
I think you should be very careful not to put all your money in this project because you should only invest in crypto with your spare cash and not money you saved for hard time. Even if you want to invest in this project, use a small part of the money and do a very good research to be sure the project is a good one before you invest in it.
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

I have some savings which i had saved for hard times, but now in recent course of time i had seen many good ICO's has turned many into millionaires and Now i want to make my savings work for me and pay me with a good fortune after few years, as I gone through Kakushin I found it a very new interesting concept, a modern day project based on IP registration, the IP industry itself worth multi billion dollar. should I go for this? please suggest.

I strongly disagree and we should not invest our money in only one ICO because we don't know what really happened in the near future.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:06:47 PM

Before you use all you money on a particular token even if not kakushin ICO alone, make sure you DYOR and always read some trends and talk about such ICO most importantly follow your mind
B4btc

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

It’s your money for hard times so you should invest very wisely. There are lots of fraud ICOs in the market so you should do some proper research before doing anything. And I think it will be better if you take some time.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:02:59 PM

investing on ICO projects is like gambling, If you value of hard earned savings (Money) invest only what you know you can afford to lose, don't invest what you can afford to lose.
cichardscrypto

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:59:20 AM

Kakushin ICO looks like it will be profitable. But it will be better if you take some time. Investing all of your money on it without proper investigation won’t be a wise decision.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:04:54 AM

don't invest everything you have. you can try investing half of it just be sure you still have saving left. sometimes there are unexpected problems occur so if you have money you can resolve it faster.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: