Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:11:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous!  (Read 2801 times)
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:33:11 AM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink

The most important thing when you are a newbie is always study to gain enough knowledge before involving to something, include cryptocurrency.
Newbies can spread the positive things about cryptocurrency too if they have a right understanding about crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lubasik

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:22:01 AM

And what beginners can be a threat to bitcoin?! Bitcoin compare the dollar to the already established coin and is unlikely to come down from the arena of the crypto market in the foreseeable future. On the contrary, the more people can buy it, the higher its capitalization and strength will be.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink

I agree. Bitcoin investments are for everyone, but beware for the newbies do not know what they do. Always be mindful of the amount you're willing to give or lose because eventually, everything will crumble down if you went all in without proper strategy in terms of investments.

Milliionaiire

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:36:08 AM

in my view, there are now many who know bitcoin and very many are interested in going into bitcoin. currently beginners are very many and often believe in bad news about bitcoin. and strangely, the beginner actually continues the news by taking links and asking elsewhere. so many people know that it causes the FUD to spread.
MelissaPhillips733

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

Hello, I'm new.
Before entering the forum I took the time to learn about bitcoin on websites, newspapers, and books. And now at the bitcointalk forum, I understand more about virtual currency. I decided to enter this market and am learning from the experiences you shared. I know that once you get involved in the virtual currency market, there are benefits and vice versa that risk cannot be avoided. I am seriously trying on the bitcoin market. Hope that I will make a profit from it.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

yeah i am newbie when it comes to bitcoin market price and my mistake is that i usually have my own strategy and now where market price is down i am losing some my money because i had traded my crypto and now i invested again. I wish i could be able to recover some of my loses one day. I know that there could be another tough market price for the cryptocurrency. I should be ready for it again.
Skrattar Du

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Yes its true, because they do not have enough information about and the do not have search further information on how bitcoin runs and work. Newbies can be good in bitcoin because it is a factor that bitcoin is spreading an  popular but if they do not use bitcoin into good manner then, they will be a toxic in bitcoin world.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:21:39 AM

The newbies to bitcoin can make mistakes since they are quiet new  in this new world of crypto currency.If a newbie is investing to bitcoin he might not be knowing the right entry point and if he is entering to the market to a higher point if there is an immediate drop in market he will be in panic and will be selling bitcoin to a wrong level and he will be booking lose such panic selling will effect the market adversely
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

For me, technically, it's not just the newbies, I think the more appropriate term is those easily swayed by FUDs. It is not about the tenure or how long have you been using Bitcoin but it is about your resilience and strength in facing false news, FUDs, especially the real bad news, how you deal with them would direct your course of actions which will lead to the market activity, whether good or bad. People should make sure that they equip their selves with the knowledge, skills and traits necessary to be successful in this industry.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Wonderced

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:37:39 AM

many people not know doing in bitcoin can be dangerous, but if people know that doing teach people to do we not dangerous to join bitcoin and not fear for people scam.
harunhabib

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:31:37 PM

Properly, blockchain engineering can be a fresh engineering and also fresh revisions utilize to take place once in a while. A good one who may well contact themselves a professional just isn't a professional but for some stage. And it's really thus unlucky the rookies which merely started off together with bitcoin seems around this kind of 'experts' since owners. Also, the particular media and also webs usually are not supporting concerns result in many of them delivers unresearched write-up.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:46:21 PM

I agree..
I am also still learning and to be honest I still don't understand how Blckchain technology works.
we are permitted to argue but don't get lost and make a loss for yourself and others.
spread the good news about this technology and invite to join the community. Wink
skidanchikbizon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:54:07 PM

Completely no one has information not only about bitcoin but also about other crypto-currencies.
m_f_o_c

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:54:57 PM

Absolutely rightly said. Most beginners and not only constantly give wrong advice to other investors and thus make the crypto currency market even less attractive for investments. And I also think that this is a big problem.
gadgetnerd

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

but without those newbies, the price would not be going higher than the actual one, newbies are crucial for any bussiness, cause they are puting money in here

jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

It is a dangerous world because it can not fit your expectations to it, what I mean is while you're wearing your million dollars tomorrow, it can never happen because you're doing the wrong job.
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:56:59 PM

I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

those who know more are always like this. in other words you are knowledgeable enough to know your knowledge is nothing but a drop of the ocean.

and regarding these newbies based on what i have seen i think it is mostly because of merit system. many of the topics that are created with a technical subject are for gaining merit. some of them even ask you to give them merit if you liked what you read!

I think being a newbie in bitcoin is not that dangerous coz some are started as newbie even me started newbie and the situation ia already like this so we don't have to get scared if what you think or doing is right.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:27:04 PM

Right. All new people may be in danger of taking part in bitcoin. They may be cheated or hacked because of lack of experience and lack of understanding of it. The best way to avoid these risks is to learn about bitcoin, its security.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:05:53 AM

When you say dangerous, it already says that their life is on a great threat so I don't agree.  The risk can only be determined on how much money they are investing on bitcoin. Because even they are newbies, not all of them invest a lot of money and there's a chance that only lazy people are doing big bets on btc.
Robert12312

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:28:24 AM

Almost people join this market to get money, they be control by fomo, ponzi effect and don't has acknowledgement about this market (some people join in several year also don't know about crypto currency technology, blockchain techonology...) so not only newbie but also the old member need to study as thread owner mention.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: