Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:09:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ ANN - RENESIS - LTME (Long Term Mining Evolution) -New Algoヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪  (Read 32243 times)
hav0k (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

We are Renesis Community !

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:21:00 AM

Asic resistanse for coin which going to be pure POS?! It is meanless.

You missed the point mate . The algorithm is meant to be reusable and ASIC resistance is a broad term when you talk about a project . The improvements in algorithm will make other projects adapt it too and that will be a renesis achievement =)

Part of Renesis Group but most importantly , part of the community !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trexminer

Activity: 283
Merit: 63

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

Hi guys, just letting you know T-Rex Nvidia GPU miner now supports renesis algo https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4432704.0 . Feel free to do pool tests and post the results.
hav0k (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 11:02:23 AM

Hi guys, just letting you know T-Rex Nvidia GPU miner now supports renesis algo https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4432704.0 . Feel free to do pool tests and post the results.

That is excellent. Do you mind sending us the source so we can commit it to our official github?

SatyrA

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

You missed the point mate . The algorithm is meant to be reusable and ASIC resistance is a broad term when you talk about a project . The improvements in algorithm will make other projects adapt it too and that will be a renesis achievement =)

But for Renesys coin itself this is meanless. For such mining/distribution model to make anti-ASIC setting up short POW phase is enough.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

Will not work in our OS ...

Fedora 27 x64 - unless you compile a binary for that OS also. I have already posted and been ignored regarding this miner, because it seems simpler to just compile in earlier versions of Ubuntu and gcc/boost libraries.

Fedora 27 x64 and Fedora 28 x64 are used quite extensively also, and unless source code is available, we (meaning our company and theFARM) cannot use your miner, and any one else in a similar situation to ours.

I would be happy to help out here, but a response would be nice to see, so that a communication channel could be opened toward this.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

But for Renesys coin itself this is meanless. For such mining/distribution model to make anti-ASIC setting up short POW phase is enough.

Are reading what you are writing? ...

A PoW coin is useless to become pure PoS if it is a short PoW phase. PoW/PoS hybrid is also useless to have a short PoW phase unless the goal IS to become pure PoS.

That is the purpose of changing Algo and becoming as ASIC resistant as possible, so you can STAY in the PoW phase for a massively long time because, you know, there are only millions of miners out there that WANT to mine, and not 'just' stake.

So the only thing meaningless here is the case of pure PoS, unless that IS what the coin is going to be designed for.

#crysx

SatyrA

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:10:20 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 07:03:16 PM by SatyrA

Are reading what you are writing? ...

A PoW coin is useless to become pure PoS if it is a short PoW phase. PoW/PoS hybrid is also useless to have a short PoW phase unless the goal IS to become pure PoS.

That is the purpose of changing Algo and becoming as ASIC resistant as possible, so you can STAY in the PoW phase for a massively long time because, you know, there are only millions of miners out there that WANT to mine, and not 'just' stake.

So the only thing meaningless here is the case of pure PoS, unless that IS what the coin is going to be designed for.

#crysx

Mining is not a self-aim. It is just the most reliable way to secure network. Renesis PoW phase will end in about 2 years. Why?  Smiley  let anti-ASIC battle lasts forever. If you make PoW/PoS hybrid, just set usual algo with custom parameters and PoW phase duration comparable with ASIC production time - and it is enough to make coin ASIC-resistant. I do not deny "algo change" approach but for Renesis itself this is meanless.
heroeswill

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:57:34 PM

Hi

Here my video in Portuguese about a Renesis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtfgQoS1veQ

Tks
NikiHanSolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:27:36 AM

Random community drop from me out of my mined coins, work for it and hunt me out on discord, the 1st 10 messages i get ill put into a random number draw and winner will receive 100 RESS, remember to include RESS and your bct username
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:41:55 AM

If you'll need a Greek translator and thread manager, please let me know!
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:49:41 AM

Which is the most efficient miner on windows with 1070 in your opinion?  I'm mining with ccminer, want to try Trex or Enemy...any opinion?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
almartins

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:06:01 AM

Nice,

a 15% improve from "ccminer-renesis"  Grin.
Very good job  Wink
hav0k (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:32:41 AM

Which is the most efficient miner on windows with 1070 in your opinion?  I'm mining with ccminer, want to try Trex or Enemy...any opinion?

T-Rex mod gives better hash rates as per the community usage stats. Use that mate = )

pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

T-Rex mod gives better hash rates as per the community usage stats. Use that mate = )

Thanks hav0k!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
RivAngE

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

But how sure are we that T-Rex miner is safe? How long is this developer in the scene? I don't suppose anyone has reverse engineered his miner, but since the anti-viruses cannot help (since they flag everything as dangerous) I'm not quick to trust new miners.
fofofofo

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:15:49 AM

But how sure are we that T-Rex miner is safe? How long is this developer in the scene? I don't suppose anyone has reverse engineered his miner, but since the anti-viruses cannot help (since they flag everything as dangerous) I'm not quick to trust new miners.

Hello,

I need something translated from greek to english please

Are you able to help? I can pay you 200 Renesis
RivAngE

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:45:43 AM

Hello,

How comes you're registered since February but your first and only post is this one? Huh 200 Renesis are close to no value, is it such a short text that you want to translate? If it's short, I would think that a google translation would suffice, but ok, if it's not very time consuming I'll help you, but I can't even PM you and I don't plan to share my email with you. I apologize but your account looks very phishy.

If you want, post whatever you want translated here.
fofofofo

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:22:11 AM

Hello,

How comes you're registered since February but your first and only post is this one? Huh 200 Renesis are close to no value, is it such a short text that you want to translate? If it's short, I would think that a google translation would suffice, but ok, if it's not very time consuming I'll help you, but I can't even PM you and I don't plan to share my email with you. I apologize but your account looks very phishy.

I usually use these forums to find out about new coins, never needed to post anything

Are you Reddit or discord? I can message you there, it’s a conversation in Greek and I want it translated to English

How much renesis would you need?

RivAngE

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

Hello,

I usually use these forums to find out about new coins, never needed to post anything

Are you Reddit or discord? I can message you there, it’s a conversation in Greek and I want it translated to English

How much renesis would you need?

Hello again, sorry for the late reply but I was busy in the office. You can add me on Discord, my ID is RivAngE#8456.
If it's just a conversation you want translated, I'd ask for 500 Renesis. I believe they're few, a single 1080ti mines them in less than a day, and a 1080ti makes about 1$-2$ / day. Contact me on Discord! Smiley
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

Renesis sp-mod #2 has been released today. (0.05btc +2% fee)

+10% faster than sp-mod #1 on the 1080ti

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW ZILLIQA + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: