Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BMW now accepts Bitcoin as a payment!  (Read 3400 times)
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

BMWs are sold by dealers around the globe, this means that dealaers are responsible for what kind of currencies they accept.
This makes me think that it could be possible altough there have been more and more fake nws about big companies accepting currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

That is another big leap of bitcoin ,that BMW a one of the very famous car manufacturer in europe accept bitcoin as payments, so bitcoin holder can pay their cars with bitcoin with BMW brand, so it it a good news for bitcoin.
altcoin4u

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

It is great to hear that BMW is the first from automotive concerns who would go for cryptocurrency acceptance, also I really love the news about Samsung going along with Bitcoin. Those news are greatly appreciated.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:42:04 AM

I bought my BMW 5 Bitcoins. This is the type of sentence that will be heard soon, major players that support Bitcoin are more numerous, mainstream adoption approach.

Stephen James is now accepting Bitcoin for the purchase of your new BMW! Contact us today to find out more about how you can use Bitcoin to walk away with a brand-new Vehicle

Read more here: https://news.crypto-analyse.com/en/2018/07/20/bmw-now-accepts-bitcoin-as-a-payment/

And here:
https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/07/bmw-now-accepts-bitcoin-as-payment/

Here:
https://usethebitcoin.com/stephen-james-bmw-accepts-bitcoin-payments-for-car-purchases/

Official tweet from Stephen james company:
https://twitter.com/SJBMWGroup/status/1014887028746571777
I just don’t understand one thing that if everything is going so right with the bitcoin, it even accepted almost in most of things but still the thing that is constant is bitcoin valuation, it is not yet increasing since last past seven months and everyone is just holding their coins and seriously this is a very good news that company like BMW is accepting bitcoin and I think this is a good news for bitcoin also and I am sure that the time will also come when it will be accepted every where.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:59:55 AM

I think that's a good sign. among the buyers of these brands of cars there are very large investors
VirtaUniqueCoin

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:09:39 AM

Wow , SO i can buys bmw z4 now with btc also..Thanks for sharing
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:16:38 AM

Great news for everyone who works with crypto currency. This once again proves that bitcoin is not a bubble and that it is constantly spreading. Crypto currency is gradually entering the everyday life of people.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

Are you sure now bitcoin accepts BMW as a payment?
that's a proper information BMW for the entire crypto community.this project was most successful and it just keeps getting better and better for bitcoin.
Goruno

Activity: 401
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

Is that story true? I will buy one new cars with my bitcoins but it is legal if I buy this car without registering with local government?
it's hard to believe in this news.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

It is great to hear that BMW is the first from automotive concerns who would go for cryptocurrency acceptance, also I really love the news about Samsung going along with Bitcoin. Those news are greatly appreciated.

Not BMW accepts payment of bitcoin only one dealer. And exactly a car dealership based in South-East England. There is no information from BMW that they accept btc payments. In addition, Samsung issued a statement saying that it does not accept bitcoin payments. It's probably sellers in the Baltic countries accept such payments.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
derekeaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

Following such a large company, many can start taking bitcoins, this will well affect the development of the cryptocurrencies.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

More companies are accepting payments using bitcoin, certainly shows the confidence and strength of bitcoin that is increasingly clearly visible. In addition, it will also affect the bitcoin price movements in the future, and illustrate that bitcoin is indeed the best available and feasible crypto for us to invest in, because bitcoin promises a good future for all of us.
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

WOW, this is truly amazing. more and more large companies are accepting Bitcoin, this means that the development of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is proven to be progressing and developing, and accepted by the world. I am very happy to read this news.
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

Wow! This is a good news for all crypto holders. I believe one day BTC will be the world's first popular currency.
Still i think BTC as a considered most popular digital currency over the world.BMW accept BTC payment really it is hot news specially for crypto fans.I don't know it's true news or rumor.I will be prefer to buying BMW via BTC.
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:06:05 PM

Wow! This is a good news for all crypto holders. I believe one day BTC will be the world's first popular currency.
Still i think BTC as a considered most popular digital currency over the world.BMW accept BTC payment really it is hot news specially for crypto fans.I don't know it's true news or rumor.I will be prefer to buying BMW via BTC.
Bitcoin is suitable for high value payments. This is exactly a very good news and very attractive to those who want to buy something of high value paid by bitcoin.
eightfigurebinance

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:17:21 PM

Following such a large company, many can start taking bitcoins, this will well affect the development of the cryptocurrencies.
I think that this will become a standard in the auto industry
fairytale

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:30:30 PM

maybe automotive industries may accept bitcoin as payment due to the innovations today.Innovative solutions that makes life more easier and efficient.This is the new standard on automotives that doesnt relay on the paper currency but rather also in bitcoin which is a decentralized or digital currency.Things are become much lighter because of these innovation and technology both in industrial and automotive industries.And someday,automotive distributors and manufacturers may accept bitcoins and alternative coins as payment for their products and services.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:28:40 PM

The day I heard this I was really overwhelmed because I have really thought about it and I want to also buy my dream car with btc.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:33:04 PM

This is a good news to heard. It can be positive because bitcoin began being accepted into a payment . If all of the world accept bitcoin into payment, then bitcoin can be legal and maybe can be international currency like dollar
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

I bought my BMW 5 Bitcoins. This is the type of sentence that will be heard soon, major players that support Bitcoin are more numerous, mainstream adoption approach.

Stephen James is now accepting Bitcoin for the purchase of your new BMW! Contact us today to find out more about how you can use Bitcoin to walk away with a brand-new Vehicle

Read more here: https://news.crypto-analyse.com/en/2018/07/20/bmw-now-accepts-bitcoin-as-a-payment/

And here:
https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/07/bmw-now-accepts-bitcoin-as-payment/

Here:
https://usethebitcoin.com/stephen-james-bmw-accepts-bitcoin-payments-for-car-purchases/

Official tweet from Stephen james company:
https://twitter.com/SJBMWGroup/status/1014887028746571777

Good news to all crypo currency believers. BMW is another thing, it means a lot,  btc is now spreading in different business world.  I hope that other companies will do the same and support the crypto currency. Let us all spread the news.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: