Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:19:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About freebitcoinwin  (Read 11377 times)
bandjhughes

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:13:34 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 08:05:04 PM by bandjhughes

Well I was fooled.  Been going to freebitcoinwin multiple times each day for several weeks now after I hit a high number early.  Been waiting and wondering why I haven't received anything from freebitcoinwin...guess now I know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
apsvinet (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:19:47 PM

Well I was fooled.  Been going to freebitcoinwin multiply times each day for several weeks now after I hit a high number early.  Been waiting and wondering why I haven't received anything from freebitcoinwin...guess now I know.
Yeah, always google site name / search for it on the forum to avoid things like this.
Sorry for you, better luck next time.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:08:32 AM

Yesterday freebitcoinwin.com paid all members.First time ever since they launched.I myself got 0.027.I hope they continue to pay.

Wow such a liar!!!

All people I know that use that site never got paid anything so stop lying!
apsvinet (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:37:46 PM

Yesterday freebitcoinwin.com paid all members.First time ever since they launched.I myself got 0.027.I hope they continue to pay.

Wow such a liar!!!

All people I know that use that site never got paid anything so stop lying!
Probably the owners own account, promoting his own site. Filthy.

LYI

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:14:23 AM

Well I was fooled.  Been going to freebitcoinwin multiply times each day for several weeks now after I hit a high number early.  Been waiting and wondering why I haven't received anything from freebitcoinwin...guess now I know.
Yeah, always google site name / search for it on the forum to avoid things like this.
Sorry for you, better luck next time.

Thanks for the good advice (but pls see P.S.)

I want to add, that while freebitcoinwin "pretends" to malfunction, they DO the CHANGES to the site. The last change I have noticed was..
lowering my balance to 0.00033 BTC from nearly reached 0.0005 BTC  Grin
History:
I was trying to check this site whether it pays or not, most of the time they have
"If you have auto withdraw enabled your funds will be sent to you within a week" explanation,
and when the 2 weeks have passed and I was about to forget about the freebitcoinwin, I caught the different message.
I didn't copy it but it looked similarly to that of freebitco.in (this site is GOOD) explanation, about the minimum withdrawal.
At the time I had more than required minimum and assumed it as the proof that freebitcoinwin is scam.
..few days later to realize that I was too accustomed to freebitco.in and missed one "0" less after the point  Cheesy
(their withdrawal limit was about 0.0005460, not the 0.00005460)
Well, that caused me to continue to waste my time to check it for legacy.
As I continued, their withdrawal message went back to the current one (i.e. within a week you will get nobody knows what  Grin)

P.S.
Mrs and Mss, could you explain my BAD luck in trying to search the bitcointalk.org for the sites in question?
My luck in getting the search results on first few attempts ALWAYS (!!!) gave nothing (no errors in search phrases and 90 seconds delay!).
Though by continuing it I was able to find what I was looking for (surprisingly enough - also always).
Excuse me, but I have a feeling that something wrong and wrong on purpose with the searching on bitcointalk.org.

Regards.
LYI

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:22:30 PM

Freebitcoinwin.com did the 5 paymets today.

According to them, they have 7 payments done already.
According to my experience it was the first payment,
I got what they have set for me.
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 04:25:46 PM

Freebitcoinwin.com did the 5 paymets today.

According to them, they have 7 payments done already.
According to my experience it was the first payment,
I got what they have set for me.

i also recieve my first payment from them Cheesy too bad that i lost my earnings to their multiflier which is really sucks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ciocgun

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 10:35:32 AM

TOP 10 AFFILIATES
ADDRESS   COMMISSIONS   REFERRED
135ZnSVGZ9nuzdUZcaefUcon8CpNurUvc4   0.12911789 BTC   155

i didn't receive the payment

apsvinet (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:58:01 AM

Hm. Perhaps they're paying out after all then. Or at least have started to now, that they've received tons of complaints. Anyways, it doesn't seem to be flawless, as many people are still reporting they're not paid what they've earned.

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 11:37:57 AM

Hm. Perhaps they're paying out after all then. Or at least have started to now, that they've received tons of complaints. Anyways, it doesn't seem to be flawless, as many people are still reporting they're not paid what they've earned.

yeah and i guess they cant pay those who have a high balance in their site

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
ciocgun

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 05:20:35 PM

but balance is reset to 0 lol

apsvinet (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:07:47 PM

That's a shame then. Well, there were already tons of threads and alike stating that freebitcoinwin ( this post for example ) was a scam all along. Research before investing time into smth like that next time.

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 02:25:18 AM

That's a shame then. Well, there were already tons of threads and alike stating that freebitcoinwin ( this post for example ) was a scam all along. Research before investing time into smth like that next time.

yeah i would never go there even if they paid me Cheesy almost a month for only 0.00001??? i get 0.0002 today from freebitco
so everyone do not visit that site its only a waste of time

PRIMEDICE
ciocgun

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 07:27:27 AM

i didn't invest time and money Cheesy

i posted my experience just to avoid people to do that

apsvinet (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:09:16 PM

yeah i would never go there even if they paid me Cheesy almost a month for only 0.00001??? i get 0.0002 today from freebitco
Yep yep, discussion is circling but still, even if they start to pay a few users it's not a good site. Smiley)

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 06:28:08 PM

Yep yep, discussion is circling but still, even if they start to pay a few users it's not a good site. Smiley)

i think this site pay only those people with lower balance and paid every 3 weeks LOL what is the use of enable/disable buttom in this god damn site if its not paying at all and also the pathetic admin didnt showed up anymore since his "auction blah blah blah"
tell yah what pipz stop visiting this site its not usefull you only waste 2 minutes of your life in this nonsense

PRIMEDICE
apsvinet (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:22:47 PM

i think this site pay only those people with lower balance and paid every 3 weeks LOL what is the use of enable/disable buttom in this god damn site if its not paying at all and also the pathetic admin didnt showed up anymore since his "auction blah blah blah"
tell yah what pipz stop visiting this site its not usefull you only waste 2 minutes of your life in this nonsense
Havn't visited it for weeks! I sure as hell aint gonna contribute to his site views. Smiley

marzalpac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:25:19 PM

if this post wasnt here i would just ignore freebitcoinwin forever.. but did they really pay? i have few referrals there and you can see how much individually they made for me.. but its not included in my total balance. so you were paid all? including refs? and did you have it all the time included in your total balance?

**Free Bitcoin Faucet 9BITZ.EU - win up to MILLION satoshi every hour ****
ciocgun

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 09:49:58 PM

if this post wasnt here i would just ignore freebitcoinwin forever.. but did they really pay? i have few referrals there and you can see how much individually they made for me.. but its not included in my total balance. so you were paid all? including refs? and did you have it all the time included in your total balance?

it pays only some users, go away from that site

apsvinet (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:29:36 PM

it pays only some users, go away from that site
Exactly, they have actually paid a few people and there's proof that they have, but the majority has never been paid, the site has not added the proper amounts to your balance etc. Just don't use the site, freebitco.in is the original and the best.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: