Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BITCOIN Based Business is Growing than others !!!  (Read 608 times)
websdesk (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

I was not using Bitcoin from start but now i realised that it was my mistake.
Now a days Bitcoin based business is growing much better than other types of online business.
Recently there are several requests i have recieved for Bitcoin based projects development and its continuously increasing.
So which means bitcoin based business is growing faster and faster, and it seems to be good in concentrating earning bitcoins.
Most of the request is recieved from clients who is interested in BTC claiming, advertising, exchange script, gambling scripts etc...
I really wanted to look in to new ways which developers can be used to make some extra BTCs by selling ready to go web apps & Mobile Apps.
is there any other new ways you can suggest me to develop other than above listed ones?
By the way i hope i can findout some innovative ways by discussing this topic here.
However, i have not recieved any requests for developing some other concepts till date, people may be prefering less budget projects.
any way lets see how its going on from other members suggestions.
thnaks in advance.
Best regards
QuebecBTT

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

As BTC is the first ever coin made in crypto- world, It is common to spread its business more than others. BTC is a Brand that shows reliability, which made the BTC business more boosted up than ever. There are many business projects supporting BTC. There is BTC trade in hundreds of ways. First, you make research and then go for it. It actually fully depends on you where you are going to spend. That's why I won't name one.
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:50:18 AM

If we are talking about offline business then its not a fact but if we are talking about online business then you hit the jackpot. The demand for cryptocurrency related jobs especially by new ICO's are increasing everyday and skilled people for the job are asking bitcoin for payment. Since cryptocurrency industry revolves around bitcoin then the whole cryptocurrency related business online will be involved in bitcoin.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
CorneliaMarket

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

One of the main reasons is that bitcoin is the most reliable and reputed coin in this market. People understand crypto market by bitcoin. Moreover different country’s governments are showing interest for bitcoin which is another reason for such trend.
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:55:40 AM

We all know bitcoin is a great project for invest and peoples has also a good faith about this projects that’s why i think bitcoin based business are growing well than other projects.
Vengland

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:55:59 AM

From my point of view bitcoin is expand their business in many sector. Bitcoin based business is going so faster. I think it’s the best time to invest in bitcoin.
Catesknee

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

Even this is still like a mystery for us users. The only plausible reason behind is that, it has earned the trust of the users. And the market's coins does not run on the numbers, but on the demand. Hence, BTC is doing better than the rest.
sitnibtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:31:23 AM

I think you are talking about crypto-based busineses in general? If that is it is true, specially through ICO, more and more business are growing becasue of this.
FireEye58

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:54:55 AM

Bitcoin is growing and will be growing due to it's advertising, attention grabbing, design thinking and innovative skills portrayed on the vast platform like the crypto market
Froby

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

I think Bitcoin is in a good position in the online world because it is made by modern technology based blockchain technology. There is security and transparency, and there is no interference from thirdparty. thats why Bitcoin is one of the biggest business profits maker.
jocker00

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:12:33 PM

i think bitcoin is giving what other companies can't gives and won't be able to give.bitcoin have some advantage what other coins don't have.some of them are ,

=it's easily recognizable .
=everyone knows it's values .
=it's security is tighter then other.

etc.bitcoin will grow a lot and it will grow  day by day and become the world online currency.it is already reached so many people i think there won't be a people on earth who won't know about bitcoin in just 2 or 1 year. all the business and companies working around bitcoin will also grow with bitcoin.
LedrookETH

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

Simply it's because of the popularity of BTC and it's already created most credibility among the users and traders. But, I think in future there will be an equilibrium between the use of BTC and other altcoins.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:39:29 PM

It's quite simple people love bitcoins it's simple and easy to use plus this is something new that people have not tried it yet, people always like to explore new things and this is one of them. Plus people save a lot on the fees from transaction so obviously this buisness had to boom, however make sure you're buying from credible people only and not storing on exchanges.
miniyou

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

Bitcoin is worlds most Secure and digital currency and bitcoin is giving profits from day by day to their investors. if our research is good about bitcoin projects and we know where to invest then we can make profit also we can trading on exchanges. bitcoin price is volatile if we purchase bitcoin in deep market then we can make good profit when market in uptrend.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

Probably, bitcoin is considered as a growing business compared to other crypto's because people are more supportive with bitcoin and still many people were on the process of putting their investment because they see great potential profit in the coming months. Aside form being the most popular crypto, many big institutions are now adopting the use of bitcoin in their businesses.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

this is very easy to answer friends, why bitcoin is more popular than other businesses because bitcoin is easier in every way

1. do not need to spend the transport money to do it.

2.mudah once how to use it via hp or pc

3. security that guarantees if done correctly

4. transact anywhere and anytime

and still many other features gained.
Candepoccus85

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

Businesses that are based on BTC are trying to utilize the nature of BTC, simple transaction method, no chance of losing, fast and easily accessible. BTC comes with huge potential both for the future and present, investors are getting interested to invest on BTC based businesses as they think it's an exciting prospect.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency ever existed or so they call the mother of crypto so its not a surprise why a lorlt of businesses prefer bitcoin as payments. Bitcoin is like the universal online money. For exchanges, most of their trading pairs are btc. Most people who are now in crypto first heard of how great bitcoin is.

Thatimber7

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

bitcoin is the leading coin and investors feel very comfortable to deal with it,  because it has a high rate on the market,  but the reason behind it progresd is not anything specific,  if you anlazed the market the you will understand that there are several coin behind it
OneyZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:22:44 AM

Businesses that heavily rely on BTC are growing because of the wide acceptance of BTC which is making it easier to exchange, simpler and faster transaction methods which is helping the entrepreneurs to come up with exciting ideas which is dependent on BTC.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: