Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 4567 times)
Bobnova

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 02:57:03 PM

Again, you are too ignorant to understand how I have solved the problem of 51% attacks, trying to educate you would be like trying to get a monkey to play a Metallica guitar solo. Leave it to your "big brother" artforz to fill you in, if he's capable, when the details are finally released.

Translation for our viewers at home:
I have no desire to be laughed at, so I'm not posting my code

BTC:  1AURXf66t7pw65NwRiKukwPq1hLSiYLqbP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sd

Activity: 730
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 05:42:25 PM

If what BitcoinEXpress describes is true CoinHunter has built entirely the wrong thing. The design is essentially another central bank issuing currency as and when it sees fit with all transactions allowed only with approval from this central bank. It's no more peer to peer than putting money into government bonds except CoinHunter isn't nearly as trustworthy as any known world government.

This deserves to fail big time.
Lolcust

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 05:44:10 PM

Errr, I'd trust Coinhunter exactly as much as I trust Lukashenko.

Whether that is a compliment is   up to you to decide.

P.S.:

If he wanted a central-bank type crypto-thingywingy, he could have done it using several readily available frameworks instead of raping BTC code Sad

Geist Geld, the experimental cryptocurrency, is ready for yet another SolidCoin collapse Wink

Feed the Lolcust!
NMC: N6YQFkH9Gn9CTm4mpGwuLB5zLzqWTWFw67
BTC: 15F8xbgRBA1XZ4hmtdFDUasroa2A5rYg8M
GEG: gK5Lx6ypWgr69Gw9yGzE6dsA7kcuCRZRK
bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 07:53:55 PM

The way to take down any network is to attack its hubs and Coinotron is one of those hubs. I'm working on acquiring some botnet time now as we speak and I can assure you, it is going to suck to be Coinotron when this comes online.

Come on, BTX.  Attack whatever you want. I can even prepare for you a list of potential new targets. You must have something to attack when you are done with Coinotron and other pools supporting SC 2. You work so hard. I feel obliged to lighten your load.
I propose that you move your activity to real world. For starters attack something small and harmless like fly or ant. If you succeed we will move to more demanding targets: mice, rats, frogs. And so on.

Coinotron is the fly or the ant .....

Now keep in mind, you invited it.

WOW never seen this kind of arrogance before. You threaten to hack and actually do it. LOL where's my internet police at ?!?!
Lolcust

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 07:54:44 PM

Stuck in a misconfigured router, I assume

Geist Geld, the experimental cryptocurrency, is ready for yet another SolidCoin collapse Wink

Feed the Lolcust!
coinotron
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 07:54:57 PM

The way to take down any network is to attack its hubs and Coinotron is one of those hubs. I'm working on acquiring some botnet time now as we speak and I can assure you, it is going to suck to be Coinotron when this comes online.

Come on, BTX.  Attack whatever you want. I can even prepare for you a list of potential new targets. You must have something to attack when you are done with Coinotron and other pools supporting SC 2. You work so hard. I feel obliged to lighten your load.
I propose that you move your activity to real world. For starters attack something small and harmless like fly or ant. If you succeed we will move to more demanding targets: mice, rats, frogs. And so on.

BEX, as I said: attack, bite, assault, scratch etc. Do your best Smiley hehe

bulanula

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 07:58:15 PM

BEX, as I said: attack, bite, assault, scratch etc. Do your best Smiley hehe

Love you defiant attitude but I think you should not mess with these people ( artforz = lolcust = bitcoinexpress = SAC ) as they are DANGEROUS as dog poop ! Smelly *and* dangerous.
Lolcust

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 08:02:13 PM

Not the best use of sarcasm there, mate. Sarcasm should be more...refined.

Feed the Lolcust!
HolodeckJizzmopper

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 09:25:18 PM

Warm those geforce2mx's up.

You DO know, that you come across sounding like a complete fucking moron when you say this, right ? And it's not even funny in any way, to boot.
HolodeckJizzmopper

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 09:27:57 PM

Mr Dan Maddox got himself a mail order bride it appears? Does "lanie grace" approve of your childish activities Dan?

Just fuck off and die in a fire already. The entire goddamned bitcoin "community" loathes you, and those who don't are infantile sycophants who don't know any better.

Take some fucking communications classes or something. You are seriously one of the largest douche-bags on here next to Atlas.
bulanula

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 09:44:39 PM

Mr Dan Maddox got himself a mail order bride it appears? Does "lanie grace" approve of your childish activities Dan?

Just fuck off and die in a fire already. The entire goddamned bitcoin "community" loathes you, and those who don't are infantile sycophants who don't know any better.

Take some fucking communications classes or something. You are seriously one of the largest douche-bags on here next to Atlas.

Seems like you are the next alias of lolcust/artforz/bitcoinexpress/SAC huh ?
HolodeckJizzmopper

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 09:52:44 PM

No, just sick of this childishness that is fragmenting and distracting a community.

I thought it was technically interesting to see if BTX could accomplish the attack on NMC, and then on SC, but lost interest when things pussed out.

Personally, I think both BTX and CH/RS are douchebags.

I can't take anyone seriously that has the narcissism to use an avatar of Brad Pitt (CH on his own forums).

I admit that I mined 500 or so SC's when it first came out, but stopped mining them after seeing how CH/RS was conducting himself on the forums. No interest in supporting that sort of endeavor or attitude. I feel silly enough becoming involved with Bitcoin...
bulanula

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 09:54:07 PM

I can't take anyone seriously that has the narcissism to use an avatar of Brad Pitt (CH on his own forums).

Come on man, you gotta admit that is a CLASSIC  Grin
bulanula

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 10:27:33 PM

Come on man, you gotta admit that is a CLASSIC  Grin

I'm the last one to ever defend CH, but yeah, The Brad avatar is fitting.

It actually is LOL Grin !!!
Troll Toll

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 02:07:51 AM

BCX, crush sc2 if you want, but lay off the pools. The operators are just trying to make some money and  support cryptocurrencies. And yes, I am biased, I mine at coinotron.

But come on, seriously? I know you've taken it to be your lifelong goal to squash sc2, and I don't really care if you succeed or not. If you do, then I will gain personally satisfaction from tasting coinhunter's tears of infinite sadness (I anticipate that they are delicious). if you fail, I'll mine SC2 and pump n dump and make some quick loot.

If you can't destroy it without picking on the people who are supporting cryptos of all flavors, then you are no better than hackers stealing btcs (that's assuming the reports are real) and it doesn't deserve to be destroyed because IT SURVIVED YOUR MAIN ATTACK.

You gotta pay
bulanula

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 02:16:04 AM

BCX, crush sc2 if you want, but lay off the pools. The operators are just trying to make some money and  support cryptocurrencies. And yes, I am biased, I mine at coinotron.

But come on, seriously? I know you've taken it to be your lifelong goal to squash sc2, and I don't really care if you succeed or not. If you do, then I will gain personally satisfaction from tasting coinhunter's tears of infinite sadness (I anticipate that they are delicious). if you fail, I'll mine SC2 and pump n dump and make some quick loot.

If you can't destroy it without picking on the people who are supporting cryptos of all flavors, then you are no better than hackers ( artforz=bcx=lolcust=SAC ) stealing btcs and dumping them which brings the price down (that's assuming the reports are real) and it doesn't deserve to be destroyed because IT SURVIVED YOUR MAIN ATTACK.

There corrected that for you.
Troll Toll

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 02:30:49 AM

Personally I think the theory that they are all the same person is retarded. That being said, I think the kind of "hacking/testing" (whatever you wish to call it) that bcx does tiptoes the line of whitehat/blackhat.

to the victor go the spoils

You gotta pay
Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2011, 08:05:43 AM

so when should we expect go-live of SC 2.0 ??

CoinHunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 08:11:16 AM

so when should we expect go-live of SC 2.0 ??

http://solidcointalk.org/topic/252-solidcoin-v20-public-beta

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: