Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's right time to buy bitcoin?  (Read 412 times)
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:26:21 PM

What is the right sequence or timing to buy and sell BTC?
When BTC drops, then sell all alts to buy BTC, when BTC goes high, then sell BTC for alts?
How many percents do you put aside for long-term HODLING?

I could put 70% of my portfolio to bitcoin and the rest to different alt coins, for the timing buying low and selling at green seems working to some people but the volatility of btc price seems a hindrance and kinda unpredictable to be sure about profit.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:36:47 PM

When BTC drops, then sell all alts to buy BTC, when BTC goes high, then sell BTC for alts?
good order to buy btc is when btc price is in low position and now can be used as a purchase because bitcoin price still not high. probably about 50% that I use to hold long term because the percentage is very good to be saved.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:37:17 PM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when the price is low and the right time to sell it is when the price is high. Trading in between do increase traders' risk. Wait until price get very high dip and buy and sell when the price is very high and you will makes profits.
SlavSL

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:25:42 PM

The right time when bitcoin is 5000-6000$.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:00:12 PM

It depends on the strategy of each one of us and the right timing to buy bitcoin when the price is low and just hold it for a long term and wait for the price increase before selling it so that we can expect a good profit in the future.
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:21:34 PM

It depends on the strategy of each one of us and the right timing to buy bitcoin when the price is low and just hold it for a long term and wait for the price increase before selling it so that we can expect a good profit in the future.
I think the right time for you to buy the bitcoin has passed and at this point you should continue to wait to see the next turn of the bitcoin price. I think that at the moment the price of bitcoin is at $ 7500 and there is a lot of information that the bitcoin price will be able to rise sharply in the future. The price increase of bitcoin is due to push prices of some of the fat but this information has not been verified so I think we should not rush to buy bitcoin.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

I think you had already answered your question mate because that was commonly used method by those wise Investors, In order to survive and earn much profits In both altcoins and bitcoin.
apimembership

Activity: 448
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:41:57 PM

generally best time to buy bitcoin is whenever it breaks its resistance. Without forgeting to put stop loss, it would be good to trade according to trends.
Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:50:51 AM

I think in the year is now good to buy and invest it, because in the month now btc prices start to rise because it's a good strategy to multiply the coin at least for future profit
cruzjoel12345

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:01:16 AM

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is very low price now and if you have money you can invest now then do the long term strategy hold it until 2019 and you have to wait until the price goes high. Waiting is the key to earn more profit in long term strategy.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:41:31 AM

Actually in my own perception the right timing sequence  to buy a btc is now because the price volume at this time  is low and sell it when the moment the bullish market will come up, this remaining months of this year.while in the other hands when in terms of Hodling,mostly 100% of my capital is still in freeze now and wait for the moments thats market volume  would grow entirely and all my  crypto coins become profitable .

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:14:04 AM

I believe you already knew the right time to buy and sell bitcoin but you don't have point ( number ) as limit to take action. We all know when enter the market everything should clear, so we can follow it without asking. About how many percents is depend on your strategy and limit but 30 - 40% is good. See again your strategy and make them clear and easy to follow.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:11:33 AM

If you look at the present market trends its a good decision to invest on bitcoins. I will say yes, now it is the good time to start buying bitcoin as the price is down. If you can analyze then do it before you buy so you can buy at lower price. you can do trade buy and sell in everyday or you can hold for a short time or long time and you can use bitcoin as your investment. If you can buy bitcoin yesterday then you can sell right now to make a profit but if you want to buy right now, then you need to hold your bitcoin until the price increase.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:17:27 AM

the right time to buy bitcoin when bitcoin price is declining, if bitcoin price goes down then we must sell bitcoin with high price, wait bitcoin price up if want to sell it, surely we will profit a lot

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Topcarey

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:02:31 AM

In my opinion every time is the best time to buy bitcoin because it is the most profitable business in the world. Don’t waste your time if you want to make money in the future. The price is not stable and it may increase day by day. Today the price is more than $7000, it means that the market now is green and you can buy bitcoin for earning money in short time.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:59:07 AM

In my opinion every time is the best time to buy bitcoin because it is the most profitable business in the world. Don’t waste your time if you want to make money in the future. The price is not stable and it may increase day by day. Today the price is more than $7000, it means that the market now is green and you can buy bitcoin for earning money in short time.
The more we talked without action, the faster the time passes, which gives a good chance for buying cheap Bitcoin. To date, there are already indicators above $ 8,000, which is more than 5% growth. I think that the green color of the market in the near future will bring a big increase in prices.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

Now, Because bitcoin is good to buy now for the early stage and hodl it for a couple a months and don't panic selling if bitcoin was dump. Always buy low sell high on your mindset.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

I think you should trade for money that you do not need. And now I think the time to enter the market has already been missed.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

You got to be kidding man! The best time to buy the bitcoin has already passed on now and there is no way one can profit from the current purchases or they will benefit very much less than the previous period. Where you have been until now when the BTC was around prices of 6K USD man. Today BTC stands well above 8K USD and thats 2K USD hike over a week and who knows there is more hiking is about to come. Just wait and watch the market as we are already in bull run. I will not advise to buy anything at this point because it can happen that you may loose money if bitcoin starts falling back suddenly.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

Even this minute you can go and make your bitcoin purchase on any exchange. I see the bitcoin and other cryptos spiking up in the marketplace. Do not loose hope on bitcoin It will take you to whatever reasons going in the market. I believe your investment will not go cheap for any reasons.

Then to buy the coin you can go to localbitcoins.com this site is the best one according to me. You can find the traders without any trouble with their trust rating.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: