Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: thank you btc talk!  (Read 134 times)
ian1510 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:51:06 AM

i just want to vent out, and i have no where to go to, but this site, i have been a member since January 5, 2016 and learned alot through btc talk by just reading.

you are wondering, whats this about?
well its to give btc talk a big THANKYOU, without you i would have never had the chance to learn so much about bitcoin,

i thankyou btc talk for giving me a chance to earn bitcoin by giving me precious information,
without this site i would have never had invested in bitcoin, because i did invest, i was able to provide my mom with medicine through my bitcoins,
and now shes dying, funds depleted, 0 btc, work kicked me out for being absent all the time because i have to be by my moms side helping her do daily tasks,
helping her emotionally and giving her the best i could give.

now im troubled and thinking of a way to get money, i sold my 2017 yamaha fz10, toyota corolla 2014, toyota 4runner, and now im on the verge of selling my house inorder to buy medicine, mom has stage 3 cancer of the breast, medicine, doctors fee, all of the F*** thing is so expensive,

i have no father, no sibling, but at least i have my dog kiko, and my mom,

well thats that, who ever is reading this, thankyou, im sorry to give such sad story of my current situation,
but thankyou for spending your time,

one thing i learned, is to always smile at your problems, show your loved ones that you love them so much,
nothing in this world can exchange the feeling of happiness you share,

so thankyou,

ian1510- Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Frederigs

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

i just want to vent out, and i have no where to go to, but this site, i have been a member since January 5, 2016 and learned alot through btc talk by just reading.

you are wondering, whats this about?
well its to give btc talk a big THANKYOU, without you i would have never had the chance to learn so much about bitcoin,

i thankyou btc talk for giving me a chance to earn bitcoin by giving me precious information,
without this site i would have never had invested in bitcoin, because i did invest, i was able to provide my mom with medicine through my bitcoins,
and now shes dying, funds depleted, 0 btc, work kicked me out for being absent all the time because i have to be by my moms side helping her do daily tasks,
helping her emotionally and giving her the best i could give.

now im troubled and thinking of a way to get money, i sold my 2017 yamaha fz10, toyota corolla 2014, toyota 4runner, and now im on the verge of selling my house inorder to buy medicine, mom has stage 3 cancer of the breast, medicine, doctors fee, all of the F*** thing is so expensive,

i have no father, no sibling, but at least i have my dog kiko, and my mom,

well thats that, who ever is reading this, thankyou, im sorry to give such sad story of my current situation,
but thankyou for spending your time,

one thing I learned, is to always smile at your problems, show your loved ones that you love them so much,
nothing in this world can exchange the feeling of happiness you share,

so thankyou,

ian1510- Cheesy

you have been a member since 2016, but your posts are just 2. so it means you never active to discuss here, are you?
bigchuks

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

The platform is really positively impacting;
I just hope you're not trying to woo people into giving you free merit with this Grin Grin Grin
They're simply professional!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: