Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I increase the Telegram channel members without Airdrop  (Read 187 times)
Justindud (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:26:34 AM

Hello...Freinds

I see many and many ICO's run an Airdrop campaign for Increase the Telegram Members. In my point of view, this is not fair because Genuine investors look the ICO's Himself and join there. So, What's your Opinion?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:57:21 PM

in my opinion, Without Airdrop and Bounty, its will be hard to gain member on your telegram. But, i think it will happen if your project going to big exchange. all people want to know your project because it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Actum

Activity: 230
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:03:49 AM

I also think that such process is not good but this depends on the strategy of the company. If the company finds it useful then they will use this and we cannot say anything on this. You can also increase the telegram members without airdrop but this will be difficult to do.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:07:45 AM

Of course if you have a crypto project that can attract many investors, then automatically your telegram group will be a lot of new member arrivals, currently a lot of methods used to multiply members in the telegram group one with airdrop, although only with tokens that will never have a price
BilboBaggins2018

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

Airdrops attract so many people looking for free coins, many of these will be fake or duplicate accounts
wsps941031

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

it is a kind of marketing and strategy is totally different from one to one. to market your project you need to use all available platforms.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:22:03 AM

Most people who come from Airdrop and Bounty do not have the goal to invest, they just want to work. If you want to find investors, then this is a bad option. If you just need to increase the number of participants in a group, then this is a good idea.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

Hello...Freinds

I see many and many ICO's run an Airdrop campaign for Increase the Telegram Members. In my point of view, this is not fair because Genuine investors look the ICO's Himself and join there. So, What's your Opinion?
Yes, it can be justified.
but sometimes it can increase the number of investors, because the marketing will be done better thanks to the many communities that make a project become known by many people.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

Hello...Freinds

I believe that if the ICO project is really good and promising people themselves want to join their Telegram channel. Personally for me, the number of Telegram channel participants has never meant the prospects of the project and the experienced investors especially.
herrickcrypto

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:34:15 AM

Apparently, there are no ways to do that without an airdrop or free token.  These are needed, at least one, in order to get our work done efficiently. If you are still in doubt, then you can look for ways how to do that, on the internet.
wsca

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:17:39 PM

It is a great way to lure members for your telegram group by announcing bounty rewards or airdrop packages which almost all the ICOs use. Without such opportunities the bounty hunters and investors can lose interest which will result in a lower number of members. But, it is always the portfolio, security and infrastructure of the project that should be pulling the members.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

If you want thousands of people with 0 communication yeah airdrop or bounty would be perfect.

But the hardest thing is creating an active community. For that, you have some great skills.

forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:50:10 PM

Yes of course you can by advertising your Channel in blogs forums and whatever else ways to advertise any of those things. But this would be harder and longer way than doing the air drop.

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:54:24 PM

in my opinion,the involvement of people with coins in telegrams is not attracting investors,is attracting bots)
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:02:18 PM

I also think that using airdrop as a reward for joining in the telegram group is unfair for the real investors--misleading even. But of course, it is for the sake of popularity and marketing that I choose to turn a blind eye to it.

harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

It's true that genuine investors look up to ICOs itself, but Airdrop campaigns are also somehwat a necessity. That way more investors get to know about it and the members increase. So Airdrop campaign is actually a necessity.
markcruz5554

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:28:52 PM

Don't worry about the total subscribers too much, it's the quality that counts. I see loads of channels with 50k subs from airdrops and no chat.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

Hello...Freinds

Yes,
With advertising your ICO on twitter and on your all other social accounts and also here on bitcointalk you will get real members who are not just bounty hunter but are real investors who will look into your ICO.

Mostly, People do airdrops and all the things to increase telegram channel members count more to get more attention to make it look great.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

Airdrops and bounty rewards actually is one of the best way to gain and multiply an ICO's telegram members and supporters. ICO is all about competition so most of them are raising airdrops or bounties to attract some members who will promote their project and I believe that it is their way to save some money for advertisement. It will be so hard for you to multiply your telegram members without calling out for an airdrop.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

Yes as long as you educate and share your opinion in Cryptocurrency, If you're a big influencer  i think the best thing you can attract members is too share ur information without any airdrop.
popelene1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

Only investors cannot not make a telegram channel to be filled, investors are not much, its bounty hunters and airdrop participant that do occupy a group and other ways to do increase is to be providing helpful tips on the channel.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:10:33 PM

Most of the airdrops offer fewer rewards to its participants so that would be a great advantage to increase your ICO telegram channel and there would be potential investors among those participants that would be more precious than the value that they've used to allocate for the airdrop campaign, you can increase your members if you have a good content to your channel, promotion and a healthy community.

2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:16:55 PM

Hello...Freinds

If you create a great coin you will get investors and people to join you and your project no matter what. If you make a "shitcoin" then nobody is really interested.
petergo13

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:28:46 PM

Why not just run an airdrop? Most people don't even ook at the rewards, they just join them lol.
iamwagner

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:21:23 PM

Hello...Freinds

You will have to have an amazing product that basically sells itself and you will have to do a mass advertisement.  I think paying the air droppers and bounty hunters is the cheapest possible method to increase organic numbers.   Hence this is why every project uses the hunters and droppers for success. 
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:25:18 PM

In my own understanding and from what I have seen, that's the only way. Also one of the reason must people funds it hard filling Google forms, owing to the fact after joining a group the name will be changed overnight. You can with Airdrops and bounty, but do it a unique way. Goodluck
circlesseeker

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:38:55 PM

Hello...Freinds

In my point of view, that's pretty fair. It's all in the game. You should give people reasons to join your channel. Also, those campaign participants might be "Genuine investors" in the future... Wink
CanyonsBull

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

I support this kinds of campaign because this types of campaign attract more investor. If the new comer know every thig about this market I think he/she will be invest more in this sector.
Plumbank

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:10:48 PM

Airdrop is an easy way to make your project be more known by people what accelerates the telegraph members. If you want to increase without airdrop or bounty, it would get something uneasy, If I assume right. You may get members in that case, but should wait with patience and be gentle with your project. You can do that.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

Hello...Freinds

It will just happen when there are many people will really hook in to your project, because it is hard to get telegram members without any exchange. But you can always require bounty hunters to join the group.
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

Yes, you can grow it by buying advertisement in other channels. i don't know how much it is common in englishspeaking community, but in Russian telegram environment we have a lot of telegram advertisement exchangeswhere you canbuy and sell your adv on other channel and by doing this only those people who are interested in your content will subscribe.

Those 50-100k channels are full of airdroppers and bounty hunters, it is not your target audience.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:22:31 PM

No,  you cannot increase your telegram channel members if you not implement an airdrop, because most of the people who are joining your channels are not 100% investors but only bounty hunters that want to get a reward by joining your channel.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

They most probably have a different budget for giving away coins, which are actually written on their whitepaper. So it won't actually affect the real investors as much as you think. Since everything is planned and the budgets are made so that the actual price of the coin is retained even after giving away coins for free. Airdrops through telegram is actually another way for promoting their ICOs.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

Hello...Freinds

That's what we call marketing and most of the ICOs are doing this to hype their sale.

Can I increase the Telegram channel members without Airdrop
You can if you are posting informative things that can help others who will follow your channel.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

Hello...Freinds

it would be hard for the whole team if they dont run an airdrop, they use airdrop to increase the number of their community. airdrop is one of their tactics to do that.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: