Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost Dogecoin value  (Read 193 times)
carlzhao

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

Dogecoin was always not promising for me. It is not so reliable altcoin which could be worth for investing and so on. There are a lote of stronger ones.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:06:27 PM

I do not think there is a way to get an estimate of lost coin because ones the coin is lost, I believe it cannot be found again, if there is an estimate, then that might probably be that the people involved gave the information and we cannot be sure if that is the exact amount.
moepaing

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

Has it had a real value ever? I don't think so. It is like a joke for me but I feel some good predictions for this altcoin from my intuition, and I don't know why.
btc78

Activity: 2520
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:49:51 AM

Is there any research available on lost coins, especially DOGE? Roll Eyes By lost I mean lost forever, for example because of lost wallets, forgotten passwords, transactions to wrong addresses etc. I am interested to see how much coins disappear from circulation and what is the estimated range for the market capitalization if those lost coins are excluded. It is also interesting to compare lost coin value in one year to the amount of coins mined during the same period of time.
San to say but it was not recoverable,because all wallets are secured by our own private key that even the developer has no access about this.i have once lost my private key and I accepted that theres no chance of regaining my coins

And forget about the dogecoin because this is a dying cryptocurrency😂

genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:54:00 AM

For Dogecoin there is a dogeparty address (DDogepartyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxw1dfzr) that is used to burn coins. Currently it has more than 1,854,000,000 DOGE which is 1.61% of total supply. I did a quick calculation and it seems that coinmarketcap does not exclude these coins from circulating supply and market cap.

I think losing coins is completely different from burning coin. Losing coin can't be sold, exchanged and burned. The DOGE lost coin can account for over 20% of the total supply.
In terms of statistics, I think it is very difficult to make statistics because we can't accurately perceive the number of coins lost or the number of coins in a long-term holding.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: