Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of Offshore Forex Crypto Brokers ( US & Canada Clients Friendly; Non ESMA)  (Read 625 times)
RobertCollins (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:33:33 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 05:56:36 AM by RobertCollins

Reading through the blog I did not find any list specific to what I was looking. Was really keen on a fx crypto broker list that list down names of brokers that are credible and friendly to clients from US, Canada and now joining the gang Europe guys. So I found this list on another forum and its well researched and tested. Thought will post it here as well so that it helps the community on this forum.

The list has two sections – FX Crypto brokers, who offer crypto denominated account and accept on cryptos as payments and Normal FX Brokers that take fiat payments and also accept BTC and other cryptos as payment methods.  

All these brokers are onboard US, Canadian and Europe guys and have good feedback on forums about them. If the community here feels otherwise or have suggestions, please share. The list is in alphabetical order, not rating or preference wise.

FX Crypto Brokers Group: Brokers the offer Crypto Denominated Accounts & Only allow Deposit and Withdrawals In Crypto Currencies
[/color]

Coinexx-
Type: ECN; Offerings:  Forex, Commodities, Indices & Crypto pairs trading offered

•   Accepts US, Canadian & EU clients - Yes
•   Deposit/Withdrawal: BTC, ETH, BCC, LTC, DASH & 15 more
•   Average EURUSD Spread: 0 -  0.1 pips ; refer to their website for live spreads on homepage
•   Leverage upto 500X  & Commission equivalent to $2/lot
•   Fees: No deposit & withdrawal charges
•   Platform: MT5 – Desktop, Web & Mobile
•   How to Contact : Email – contactus[at]coinexx.com ; Tele: Can call them via their chat app; on request call back ; Live Chat
•   Account Opening: No documents required, just open a live account with name and email.  
-----------------------------------------

Whaleclub -
Type: Forex, Stocks, Indices, Commodities and Cryptos (limited instruments)

•   Accepts US clients – No
•   Accepts Canadian & EU clients - Yes
•   Deposit/Withdrawal: BTC, ETH, LTC & Dash
•   Average EURUSD Spread: 14 (0.22%); refer to their website markets page for live spreads
•   Leverage upto 200X  & No Commission. Whaleclub charges spreads only
•   Fees: 0.001BTC for BTC withdrawals, 0.005 for ETH withdrawals, 0.01LTC for LTC withdrawals, and 0.01DASH for DASH withdrawals.
•   Platform: Inhouse simple web based platform
•   How to Contact : Fill a support form to contact. Email – No ; Tele: No ; Live Chat – No
•   Account Opening: No documents required, just open a live account with name and email.  
------------------------------------------------------

“FX Brokers” offering Crypto Trading and/or Crypto Deposit & Withdrawals

FX Choice -

•   Accepts US, Canadian & EU clients - Yes
•   Deposit/Withdrawal: Various options including Cards, wire transfer, BTC, neteller, skrill, etc.
•   EURUSD Spread: 0.5-1.5 pips
•   Leverage: 200:1
•   Commission: $7 per Lot (Pro Account)
•   Fees: Bank ($25) & fees vary .05% to 1% depending  upon the with withdrawal method
•   Platform: MT4 (Desktop, mobile, Web) and MT5 (Desktop & Mobile)
•   How to Contact : Email – info[at]myfxchoice.com; Tele:  +5012272732; Live Chat 24/5
•   Account Opening Documents : Color copy of the front and back of government-issued document.
•   HQ – Belize
---------------------------------

LMFX -

•   Accepts US, Canadian & EU clients
•   Deposit/Withdrawal: Various options including Cards, wire transfer, BTC, neteller, skrill, etc.
•   Average EURUSD Spread: Premium ( 1 pip); Fixed (1.7 pip) & Zero ( 0 pip)
•   Leverage:  1000:1 (Premium Account); 400:1 ( Fixed); 1:250 (Zero)
•   Commission: premium ( $0); Fixed ($0) & Zero ($4/Lot)
•   Fees: no fees on deposit or withdrawal
•   Platform: MT4, WebTrader
•   How to Contact : Email – support[at]lmfx.com; Tele:  +44 20 3519 2105; Live chat 24/5
•   Account Opening Documents : A Proof of Legal Existence (PLE) and a Proof of Address (POA). The PLE can be a valid Passport, ID card or Driver's License & POA can be utility bill or bank statement
•   HQ – Macedonia
-----------------------------------------------

Turnkey Forex -

•   Accepts US, Canadian & EU clients -
•   Deposit/Withdrawal: Bankwire & BTC
•   EURUSD Spread: Starting from 0.1 pip
•   Leverage:  can upto 400X (negotiable), otherwise 200:1
•   Commission: $2 per $100k
•   Fees: No deposit/withdrawal fees and reimburse bank transfer charges
•   Platform: MT4 Desktop & Mobile
•   How to Contact : Email – contactus[at]turnkeyforex.com; Tele:  +44 20 3287 6032 ; Live Chat 24/5
•   Account Opening Documents : Personal Photo ID and Proof of Address
•   HQ - Mauritius
--------------------------

Trader's Way -

•   Accepts US, Canadian & EU clients - No US
•   Average EURUSD Spread: 2 pips
•   Leverage:  1000:1
•   Commission: $2 per $100k
•   Fees: Transaction fees on bank withdrawals and upto 1% on other funding methods
•   Platform: MT4, MT5 and cTrader
•   How to Contact : Email – sales@tradersway.com; Tele:  +18499370815 ; ; Live Chat 24/5
•   Account Opening Documents : Personal Photo ID and Proof of Address
•   HQ – Dominica

============================
Hope it helps !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
F$m@nia

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:23:56 AM

Thanks for sharing the list here,
I appreciate your efforts, as I am more interested in crypto forex brokers, surely would like to test one of them. Would you please like to mention that on what parameters you have added these brokers in your list, as there are many other crypto brokers as well? 
Just want to be sure about them before going with anyone.
Vic108_btc

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

Hey @RobertCollins, thanks for sharing this list! It looks well formed and is very helpful.  I was just wondering if any of these brokers offer negative balance protection also?  A lot of traders dig nbp these days. I wish I could get some more info in this regard. And there doesn’t seem to be any mention about the minimum deposits that these brokers accept.  I’d really appreciate if you could update this list with these particulars. I think it would make it more informative. Smiley
RobertCollins (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:06:38 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 01:41:17 PM by RobertCollins

Thanks for sharing the list here,
I appreciate your efforts, as I am more interested in crypto forex brokers, surely would like to test one of them. Would you please like to mention that on what parameters you have added these brokers in your list, as there are many other crypto brokers as well?  
Just want to be sure about them before going with anyone.

thanks guys.. @F$m@nia well basically i have taken this information from a thread i have been following in this other forum and that thread's pretty well researched cos the community there has tried and tested these brokers. so averaging the review these guys are the ones the fitted the bill. the idea is to list crypto friendly broker as well as the ones that onboard US, Canada and EU guys post CFTC, IIROC and ESMA.  And i have also personally referred to review around these brokers and have found them to be pretty legit. Since i have started using bitcointalk.org more than the other forum, i that i'll pull this list up here for reference and hope it helps the community here. & since they are pro cryptos it made more sense to have this thread here Smiley

FYI @Vic108_btc all of them are negative balance protection brokers.
RobertCollins (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:41:44 PM

And guys if you have suggestion for me or any experience with the listed brokers, please share and if anyone wants to add any other broker that fits in this list and is credible, i'll be happy to add! Cheers Cool

DauntlessGuy

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

nice list and it does help in comparing tried and test brokers. I trade with coinexx.. the broker is good so far.. just that they don’t offer mt4 hurts.. rest is going good and if anything change will let you know. Cheers
WiseFoxxy

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:49:39 PM

Thanks for taking the time to put together this list. Another one that offers crypto is ICMarkets, and they've been reasonable in terms of pricing so far. They're also true ECN, which means they compile their prices from their liquidity providers to give the retailer the best one, instead of most brokers who are market makers and take on losing trades for their own gain.

Another consideration is ease of withdrawal. Some brokers make it near impossible for you to cash out once making a profit. That's hard to know for sure so its something you've gotta test in small amounts before committing.
rage_trader30

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

And guys if you have suggestion for me or any experience with the listed brokers, please share and if anyone wants to add any other broker that fits in this list and is credible, i'll be happy to add! Cheers Cool

I know of this off shore broker- finprotrading. Been with them for quite a while. And Yes they recently started accepting cryptos for fund transfer. Good move I would say. Tried the deposits through BTC. And as crypto features, it was more or less instant. Plus the transaction cost is gone. So win- win. Looking at your list, will also try demo on evolve and Coinexx. Let’s see how it goes. Will let you know.
RobertCollins (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:00:37 AM

I know of this off shore broker- finprotrading. Been with them for quite a while. And Yes they recently started accepting cryptos for fund transfer. Good move I would say. Tried the deposits through BTC. And as crypto features, it was more or less instant. Plus the transaction cost is gone. So win- win. Looking at your list, will also try demo on evolve and Coinexx. Let’s see how it goes. Will let you know.

@rage_trader30 Thanks for sharing your experience. Can you tell me more about FinPro trading. I just opened an account with them recently looking at their trading conditions, while working on this list. Will welcome more reviews about them. And yes sure, waiting your exp. about evolve and Coinexx. I have accounts with both of them. Their spreads and execution are pretty well. Just the difference -Coinexx offers more Cryptos to transfer and they have one unique feature of any- to any. Rest I operate trough both.
RobertCollins (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:22:15 AM

Good list will test your brokers and come back.

Hey. Glad you’ll be testing them. Will wait for you to come back.
RobertCollins (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:04:49 AM

Good list will test your brokers and come back.

Hey. Glad you’ll be testing them. Will wait for you to come back.
  Thanx again. BTW what is the diff bet coinexx.com and coinexx.org??

The broker I am talking about in the list is Coinexx.COM. Coinexx.org is a ponzi scheme. Yes people get confused between the two due to similar names but the latter one is a fraud. Use Coinexx.COM for testing.
rage_trader30

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

@rage_trader30 Thanks for sharing your experience. Can you tell me more about FinPro trading. I just opened an account with them recently looking at their trading conditions, while working on this list. Will welcome more reviews about them. And yes sure, waiting your exp. about evolve and Coinexx. I have accounts with both of them. Their spreads and execution are pretty well. Just the difference -Coinexx offers more Cryptos to transfer and they have one unique feature of any- to any. Rest I operate trough both.

Anytime @RobertCollins. Yes finpro trading has been pretty good atleast for me. No change in the conditions so far neither hv I sensed anything fishy. And I like their friendly support guys so they are worth a try.
DauntlessGuy

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:10:12 AM

Nice list Robert and ty.. I see more option. Might try them in future.  Good to see whaleclub on your list. I have an account with them for past sometime, they have reasonable trading conditions. I hv a turbo trading ac with them. they offer good leverage but don’t like the interest charges on it.  Another one m looking to try is Fx Choice.
Im planning to withdraw out btc from my whaleclub account hv been reading really scary things online, though my last withdrawal was fine but its been quite some time now since I withdrew funds.
robinsquad

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:55:57 PM

Coinexx looks promising, hv been watching their spreads on myfxbook and so far am impressed. Hvnt set up any live ac with them yet . but hv a demo with them from a pseudo email and it looks very good.. once I hop in I’ll surely let the community here know FYI im with traderway & turnkeyforex at the moment and they are GOOD Smiley try them.. speaking from 2 years exp
RobertCollins (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

Thanks for taking the time to put together this list. Another one that offers crypto is ICMarkets, and they've been reasonable in terms of pricing so far. They're also true ECN, which means they compile their prices from their liquidity providers to give the retailer the best one, instead of most brokers who are market makers and take on losing trades for their own gain.

Another consideration is ease of withdrawal. Some brokers make it near impossible for you to cash out once making a profit. That's hard to know for sure so its something you've gotta test in small amounts before committing.

Wise suggestion but I IC makets does not accept  trader from US and Canada… don’t know about their stance on ESMA at the moment will they will eventually hv to comply with that also.. the main focus of the list is to pen down brokers that are trustworthy and take us Canada and EU clients being offshore/unregulated. 
RobertCollins (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

Anytime @RobertCollins. Yes finpro trading has been pretty good atleast for me. No change in the conditions so far neither hv I sensed anything fishy. And I like their friendly support guys so they are worth a try.

Well if you say so. I added them in my list coz I liked the spreads and other trading conditions. Playing on demo still to see if are actually worth a try. 
RobertCollins (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:35:01 AM

Nice list Robert and ty.. I see more option. Might try them in future.  Good to see whaleclub on your list. I have an account with them for past sometime, they have reasonable trading conditions. I hv a turbo trading ac with them. they offer good leverage but don’t like the interest charges on it.  Another one m looking to try is Fx Choice.
Im planning to withdraw out btc from my whaleclub account hv been reading really scary things online, though my last withdrawal was fine but its been quite some time now since I withdrew funds.

@dauntlessguy well if you like everything about whaleclub, what exacty made you think of leaving them? Just the scary things online or any other specific reason? I have them on my list so little curious to know.
and if interest on leverage is your pbm. There are many brokers listed in the thread with with good conditions & high leverages. You can go for them. FX choice is one good choice Wink it goes without saying don’t forget to do ur research
Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:15:52 PM

I'm thinking and swinging my opinion, not sure whether it is positive or negative that stock market guys are so interested in cryptocurrency market, are they trying to consume us or to improve us?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DauntlessGuy

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:50:58 AM

@dauntlessguy well if you like everything about whaleclub, what exacty made you think of leaving them? Just the scary things online or any other specific reason? I have them on my list so little curious to know.
and if interest on leverage is your pbm. There are many brokers listed in the thread with with good conditions & high leverages. You can go for them. FX choice is one good choice Wink it goes without saying don’t forget to do ur research

I personally did not face any issues but things written online and have heard that their payout are extremely low only 3% of BTC . So I am not ready to risk my money there when there are other good safe platforms to trade on and diversify.  Will be testing your brokers as well.
WiseFoxxy

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:42:46 AM

Wise suggestion but I IC makets does not accept  trader from US and Canada… don’t know about their stance on ESMA at the moment will they will eventually hv to comply with that also.. the main focus of the list is to pen down brokers that are trustworthy and take us Canada and EU clients being offshore/unregulated. 

Ah really, I wasn't aware of that. I thought that they did accept Canadian clients but must have been mistaken. I don't know what they are regulated under in Australia, but I would assume it falls under similar parameters?

The problem I have with brokers that are regulated under US/Canadian standards is their huge margin requirements. IC has significantly lower requirements for crypto and forex (I can't remember how much), and standard requirements for other assets.

Has anyone had successful withdrawals from these brokers listed above that they would like to share?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: