Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Politicians fear cryptocurrency because it will stop corruption.  (Read 2400 times)
PhoenixEmpire

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:49:50 PM

I think they hate it cause almost 100% of politicians favor the idea of centralization to freedom and liberty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cojiro

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

The transparent nature of the cryptocurrency industry is one of the Paramount reasons why politicians are kicking hard from all angles against it.Well,I am glad that despite all these agialtations,the industry moves on .One day full potentials will be established. Share your views.
this is one of the reasons why cryptocurrency was rejected in many countries because of the transparency system that Crypto has
then politicians will always make issues and work with bankers so that people do not want to know or use crypto systems Undecided
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:45:29 AM

The transparent nature of the cryptocurrency industry is one of the Paramount reasons why politicians are kicking hard from all angles against it.Well,I am glad that despite all these agialtations,the industry moves on .One day full potentials will be established. Share your views.
How sure are you that Bitcoin is going to stop corruption, how did you know that, have you cared to make proper research and know everything about Bitcoin and how it works? Hmmm… or haven’t you heard that Bitcoin has been used to launder money several times? 😕😏 So if I’m now saying the truth, how does that make Bitcoin a tool for stopping corruption? One thing you should know is that these men in power will always find a way to steal money.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:36:51 PM

Cryptocurrencies are just a tool and a tool can be used for a lot of purposes, I will not be surprised if in the future politicians find that cryptocurrencies are a good way to hide the money that they have acquired by stealing public funds, and if that is the case then cryptocurrencies are not going to be used to stop corruption instead they are going to be used to increase the level of corruption.
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:42:19 PM

I think corruptors are even safer to save their money on crypto. Because it is anonymous and difficult to track users. Because the government is afraid of cryptocurrency which will make more illegal actions. That's in my opinion, and sorry if it's wrong.
Pjoh ie

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

I agree about it because the government will be easier to see transactions given to the village funds or the like, because their wallets are known and also transparen,that one thing why politicians hate crypto
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:05:36 AM

I think corruptors are even safer to save their money on crypto. Because it is anonymous and difficult to track users. Because the government is afraid of cryptocurrency which will make more illegal actions. That's in my opinion, and sorry if it's wrong.
i am agree with your point mate.i think they want to create legal loophole when  legalize bitcoin.some of stakeholders want to legalize bitcoin and cryptocurrency.and this politicians want to make corruption from this legal.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:37:57 AM

No, I think that such a reasoning is wrong. Politicians are not afraid of the fact that the crypto currency will stop corruption. Crypto currency is not able to destroy or even reduce corruption. Corruptionists on the contrary, it is very convenient to use crypto currency to get bribes. The fact of committing this crime will be very difficult to prove in court. Therefore, if politicians are against the introduction of crypto currency, then for other reasons. First of all, they are afraid of losing power because of it, because the loss of control over the movement of cash flows will unambiguously lose power.
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:05:09 AM

no, it will not stop corruption, it will remain and even more so its operations will remain anonymous that it will make it even better for them
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

as far as I know, it makes it easier for them to do money laundering because they can do transactions anonymously and no one knows who transacts, which is the reason the government still carries out strict regulations on the use of btc in their respective countries.
CadieTom

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:08:18 AM

It sounds fun but I don't think that politicians fear cryptocurrency like what you said
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

I don't really think cryptocurrency can stop financial corruption. With cryptocurrency, the politicians can even still money to anonymous wallets without ever been detected.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:30:03 PM

This is a false statement. Politicians are not afraid of cryptocurrency due to the fact that it can defeat corruption. Cryptocurrency in general is not capable of this. In addition, the politicians themselves can use cryptocurrency anonymity to take bribes in cryptocurrency. This is very convenient and it will be very difficult for law enforcement agencies to prove the commission of this crime.
Politicians fear the decentralization of cryptocurrencies, they cannot control it, and therefore lose their power over the people.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:55:11 PM

Corrupt politicians can always thinks how they can manipulate cryptocurrency and get huge money out of it. So they want to regulate cryptocurrency in favor of them.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:28:38 PM

A transparent blockchain system will indeed prevent corruption that has happened so far, but if the government opposes that there will be many who are suspicious, therefore I have not seen many of the governments opposing cryptocurrency. So they will cover it and only be neutral on this.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:55:18 PM

on the one hand many people think that bitcoin is very vulnerable to use for money laundering, but on the other hand bitcoin or crypto currencies are considered effective enough to prevent corruption, corruptors tend to be afraid to do it if the financial system uses blockchain such as crypto currency because every transaction what happens cannot be manipulated and can be monitored by all
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:01:54 AM

It depends on how it is used. The politician doesn't like the concept of money that he cannot direct.  Actually the transparency of the blockchain system and an environment in which data cannot be changed can ensure that public transactions are recorded accurately.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 12:22:34 AM

It depends on how it is used. The politician doesn't like the concept of money that he cannot direct.  Actually the transparency of the blockchain system and an environment in which data cannot be changed can ensure that public transactions are recorded accurately.

One of the areas that the current system is lacking is transparency that's why many people can manipulate data because they know that people wouldn't know it and even if some would know about what they are doing behind the scenes, they cannot provide an evidence because they can get rid of it or just talk to some people who are engage with the data and pay them perhaps. They cannot do it when it comes to blockchain because they cannot talk to the technology and ask some favors from them so somehow it would stop the corruption.

knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:54:17 AM

It depends on how it is used. The politician doesn't like the concept of money that he cannot direct.  Actually the transparency of the blockchain system and an environment in which data cannot be changed can ensure that public transactions are recorded accurately.

Well it really depends how the politicians will use it, actually politicians can use it to make more corruptions because its untraceable and it is very easy to trace and track the bitcoin address owners.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:04:31 AM

Some politicians accepting cryptocurrency for their campaign funds. Not all politician afraid on cryptocurrency because if they are good politician they should not afraid with transparancy on their account.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌