Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:18:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you feel when you found out it was a SCAM?  (Read 2794 times)
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:15:23 PM

almost every member in here might have been scammed by participating in bounty campaigns one way or another. It is very sad that these things happen because it results in the total waste of time and resources. You just have to be careful in the bounty campaigns that you participate in guys.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:15:58 PM

Doubt I have not join a scam bounty since I started bounty, but if i were in his shoes, I will feel very sad but I won't give up, I will put more effort to research about bounty before I will join anyone in the future.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

A friend of mine recently joined a bounty project and wore their signature for good four month making 15+ post every week and accumulating his require stake for the week for the entire bounty project. Just at the close of the last week of the bounty campaign he found out that the project was a scam. Ever since then, he feels very awful and despairs bounty projects.
Today, i was hoping you could share your feelings about your experience with scam bounty projects. You might want to leave behind words of motivation for my buddy to ginger him back into the business of bounty work.
FELT BAD but needs toMOVE FORWARD.
I know some of the people here may not agree but somehow we need to be more careful next time. Yes, it is the scammers' fault but we still have our fair share of fault on this. Some of us just join the project and didn't bother to do a background check or investigation if it is a legit bounty project. Since we have our own inequities, then I may say that we need to face the fact that we have been scammed and we should move forward. Learn from it and be more vigilant next time.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

Knowing that scam nowadays is everywhere is not a secret, but it doesn't make it easier, once steeped on it. Thankfully i didn't loose too much time on it, it was only 2weeks i lost and made 3posts a week. I was disapointed, but happily not crushed..

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

A friend of mine recently joined a bounty project and wore their signature for good four month making 15+ post every week and accumulating his require stake for the week for the entire bounty project. Just at the close of the last week of the bounty campaign he found out that the project was a scam. Ever since then, he feels very awful and despairs bounty projects.
Today, i was hoping you could share your feelings about your experience with scam bounty projects. You might want to leave behind words of motivation for my buddy to ginger him back into the business of bounty work.

I am angry and feel humiliated when i found out that my campaign participation is a scam. The hard work was not paid off. But this will not stop me from particiating again.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:44:13 PM

If the project was being found as a scam ICO, then I'm one of their participants as bounty hunters of course I will be frustrated and disappointed for the result happened, but even no matter I felt pain I still do nothing about it but to move on and learn from it. Besides, in every failures there's  a good result in the end as always.

shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

I also felt very badly when I spent the time on the project that sent the tokens but its have no value. Now I carefully analyze every detail of the ICO. Main thing is working project!
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

Usually it is not a surprise, that comes suddenly from nowhere, that`s why i can say that i felt some strong feeling. Also, i had no time for this, because i had to find a new bounty or project

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:04:53 PM

you will feel sad and mad if you found out that the bounty campaign that you join is a scam that's how I feel, your friend should be move on so in the next time research the ICO first before to join the bounty campaign.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

Well the moment I knew that it was just a scam ICO I really felt sorry for myself that I was being scammed because I did not investigate carefully about the ICO that I had participated I haven't noticed that the almost all the members of the development team are involved in fraud so that's why I was being scammed and all my effort and time are just wasted.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

I see the project's main team has no link to their linkedin profile, which is the first thing that makes me suspicious about a real project or scam. If the project is real, the members are talented people, why they do not publicize their information?
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:46:19 PM

The feeling is the same as if you were just robbed, so I think that in general the answer to this question will be the same for all participants of this remarkable question, this is the most brazen theft
waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:47:56 PM

First of all don't be so sad about it, everyone in crypto have been scamed at least once. This time it should be a big lesson for you and your friend , heads up you got expirience from that. I can recommend you do not partcipate in bounty wich going on for several month, choose more wisely and you can avoid scam in future.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:37:26 PM

I have met a scam at once and it was not something beautiful because there were problems not with the money only. I have wasted a lot of time and strengths for the project and finally it was a scam. I know that it was my mistake that I didn’t check it but anyway scam must be stopped.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

I am very sad when I find a project that turns out to be a scam, especially if the project is a project that has been long enough and has value in the market, it will only harm investors and cryprocurrency

rufusBTC

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:03:17 PM

No need to feel sad because of that issue. That is general issue actually in crypto space. Your friend will learn about choosing legit projects in the future. We all experiences same things in the past. But only we have to develop our skills and we have to continue learning something about cryptocurrencies and the key point of choosing legit projects. Dont give up. Always you can find a promising project if you do your research carefully.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:10:03 PM

The projects I promoted never turned to be a scam, though some of them changed the rules right after the ICO - they decreased the reward and postponed the dates of payment.
While in late 2017 and early 2018 bounty hunting used to be a rather profitable thing (guys with member accounts could make up to several thousand of dollars per several campaigns), it turned to be a huge problem starting from this summer because of the downtrend and the impossibility to sell the earned tokens at least at ICO price.

kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:12:33 PM

I will feel very bad because its not easy to come on bitcointalk on a weekly basis to post 15 quality posts for signature bounty campaign. I have actually done a signature bounty for 4 weeks and I didn't get anything but that doesn't stop me. My advise to the person is to continue bounty because there are still some good and promising projects out there.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:17:08 PM

At first it is very discouraging, it causes you to leave everything like that and not get involved in projects because you think they are all the same, but then you start hearing stories of successful ICOs and that gives you motivation, at least to participate in the next ICO that hopefully is successful and will give you confidence in future projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: