Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:08:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung To Accept Cryptocurrencies As Payments- Good or Bad?  (Read 1923 times)
Onah

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:15:39 AM

It is definitely a good news. Samsung customers can pay with bitcoin which lead to more people buying bitcoin, which in turn lead to more volume in bitcoin, which eventually helps bitcoin to go higher in value.
I dont see anything bad about this.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:32:14 AM

that's good news, in the future i hope  more companies will receive payments with bitcoin. of course this will have a good impact, and hopefully bitcoin will be legal in my country.

spcae to rent
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:44:47 AM

This is a good omen for crypto. with cryptosystems use this means will raise the value of the crypto course. thus certainly have become more and more Crypto functions and be trusted by many people. slowly surely crypto will be bigger and begin to experience the increased lot if start getting support.

waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:57:23 AM

Of course it is a good news for whole crypto community. When huge corporations accept crypto currencies the demand for them will increase in times. I am waiting for new big players in crypto.

serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:07:29 AM

How can this be bad news Huh Definitely good news, but it is stated that it is fake news. But fake news about tech giant Samsung with cryptocurrency might sometimes be good news.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:49:58 AM

I think this a very good cooperation between Samsung and the industry will be more and more people who are interested in and know her.  Moreover, the company Samsung is also very large and users are also very large. With this, it will be easy to attract new investors to enter the crypto world.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:51:36 AM

Even if a brand like Samsung really puts such a thing into action, this will incredibly fluctuate the prices of crypto money. But I think this kind of news is yellow journalism at the moment.
nunibanuni

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:53:57 AM

If its not a fake news then its gonna be huge for all crypto. Samsung is a big company and just knowing that they will accept crypto for payment will surely gets the cryptoworld excited.
KopiItem

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:55:03 AM

I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?

In my opinion, this news is really good news because it can help development of cryptocurrency in this world. If samsung plan to use cryptocurrency as alternative payment in their transaction, so many people will know and interested with crypto currency. Use of crypto as a payment can helpfull us to transaction and payment cashless and fast. Many demands of crypto currency can increase the value of crypto and of course it can give big advantages to us who have crypto.
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

It is surely the right step because crypto is our future and step by step many big companies will implement it to their systems.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:02:34 AM

This is great news. I think that this event can provoke the process of growth of the crypto-currency market.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:02:58 AM

I am still not sure about its authenticity but if true then it can really be a very promising development. I hope things work well and more news like this comes in and the trust of the general public on cryptos extends and only news like this make it possible.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

It really surprises me that they're immediately going to start accepting multiple cryptocurrencies.
From the article:
Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), Ethereum (ETH), Steem, and Dash.

Now, I did some further research and it appears that Samsung is said to have denied the claim.
https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/07/23/samsung-coppay-cryptocurrency-baltics/

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:04:28 AM

I was surfing reddit and I stumbled on this post: https://news.livecoinwatch.com/samsung-makes-cryptopayments-possible/
It says that soon, Samsung, the IT giants from Korea are planning to start accepting cryptocurrencies as means of payments. Is this a right step in the right direction for Bitcoin and Alts alike or is this bad news for us?
bad news, because if everyone understands about crypto currency will lead to rising prices and I do not have time to buy it when the price is still cheap.
Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

I still think this news is a fake news, because I haven't found any connection to this news.
If this is true, it is good news for the market as a whole, because samsung is a large company in Korea, so it is helpful for marketing propaganda.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:12:25 AM

I still think this news is a fake news, because I haven't found any connection to this news.
Yes, they have announced that they are not accepting cryptocurrencies but they are engaging to crypto related activities. Some of their store partners are accepting it so these hype makers in general made their statements that Samsung is the one that accepts it.
If this is true, it is good news for the market as a whole, because samsung is a large company in Korea, so it is helpful for marketing propaganda.
One reputed company that accepts crypto and has wide influence in the industry has a very large impact in the market.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:15:19 AM

I have seen and heard about samsung that involve crypto in the phone devices they are marketing, but I'm not sure it will have high power for this time. I think this is just the beginning for the future
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:26:25 AM

Many more big companies that accept cryptocurrency, it will be better for the future of the crypto itself. At least Amazon, Microsoft, and other big industries have accepted the crypto. if Samsung will also accept the crypto as one of the payment methods, it will be very good and profitable for us to make crypto recognized in the world.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

I think it is good, because these actions will motivate more people to know electronic money and large corporations apply, the user more confidence in the BTC.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

This is excellent news for the whole cryptocurrency industry, because Samsung is one of the biggest companies in its sector in the world, and if it starts accepting cryptocurrencies it will favor the knowledge and development of the sector. I hope that his example will soon be followed by many other small and large companies all over the world
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: