Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:10:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin reach $25000 by the end of the year?  (Read 1484 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:27:10 AM

Do you think but coin will reach $25000 mark this year and go beyond that or will it be one more typical temporary pump followed by the dump? Need your opinion guy what would be the value of bitcoin by the end of this bull run.
Honestly we can never know what bitcoin can do however it kinda depends on what happens. If couple ETF gets approved, if starbucks accepts bitcoin, facebook buys coinbase and all that happens together, bitcoin can reach $50k easily let alone $25k.

However if starbucks doesn't care about bitcoin, facebook doesn't buy coinbase, and no ETF gets approved, than there is really no way of bitcoin going up because there is no reason to go up in this market. Whales also try to sell  as much as they can afford and get it cheaper to keep the prices low because short futures are making a bank for them. Knowing all of this, I say just keep your fingers on f5 on some crypto news websites twitter page so you can be one of the first to learn any good news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

Do you think but coin will reach $25000 mark this year and go beyond that or will it be one more typical temporary pump followed by the dump? Need your opinion guy what would be the value of bitcoin by the end of this bull run.
It seems very hard for bitcoin to reach such a price since bitcoin ETF has also been postponed.Just four months more for the year end.Bitcoin price is still struggling to cross the 7,000 dollars range.No more events upcoming like bitcoin futures for expecting a new ATH.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

I see bitcoin is hard to get past $ 10k this year and reaching $ 1ok this year is already very good, many people expect a big increase but conditions don't show and it is possible to surprise again
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:44:03 AM

now we have Bitcoin at around 6k and we have about 4 month till the end of the year. So the price should go up about 4 times, i think there's a little chance that this could happen, of course the huge inpact in price will have the ETF decision.
Many people keep the hope that the price is going to make an incredible movement by the end of the year but if we are realistic the chances of that happening are zero, I know that people do not want to accept that because they cannot stand the fact that they're going to lose money this year.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

Honestly we can never know what bitcoin can do however it kinda depends on what happens. If couple ETF gets approved, if starbucks accepts bitcoin, facebook buys coinbase and all that happens together, bitcoin can reach $50k easily let alone $25k.

However if starbucks doesn't care about bitcoin, facebook doesn't buy coinbase, and no ETF gets approved, than there is really no way of bitcoin going up because there is no reason to go up in this market. Whales also try to sell  as much as they can afford and get it cheaper to keep the prices low because short futures are making a bank for them. Knowing all of this, I say just keep your fingers on f5 on some crypto news websites twitter page so you can be one of the first to learn any good news.

i disagree because apart from Starbucks the rest of them are completely irrelevant to bitcoin's growth.
facebook buying Coinbase makes absolutely no difference. it would be a company who just changed ownership. it still doesn't make people want to buy bitcoin and if it doesn't buy it, it doesn't make people want to sell bitcoin.

ETFs are the same. their approval may make some people put aside all the FUD they have been believing in and buy bitcoin but it won't be that many. and those who invest in ETFs won't even affect bitcoin price because they are not even buying bitcoin! they are basically buying a piece of paper. and they money never enters the bitcoin market. so its rejection won't cause anyone not to want to invest in bitcoin in the future either even if in short term we see some panic.

as for starbucks, them not accepting bitcoin won't make people not-want to invest in bitcoin so your statement that i made bold above is not true.
if they accept it however it is one more real world usage of bitcoin as a currency and that always increases the adoption that is already happening. in other words it can speed it up by a small percentage and without it the speed is there and the adoption is happening but that increase won't.

in other words your statement is like saying people will stop buying cars if the car dealerships stop including an "pine car freshener" with their cars.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

It seems very hard for bitcoin to reach such a price since bitcoin ETF has also been postponed.Just four months more for the year end.Bitcoin price is still struggling to cross the 7,000 dollars range.No more events upcoming like bitcoin futures for expecting a new ATH.
That is what we perform and the result is this bear market and not changing into bull market, our choice of selling for little profit does not let the price to activate into bull market. This is a long term investment and we should not treat it as short term for little profit and if you like short term then do not come into the market of Bitcoin but try out somewhere else in Litecoin and Neo for short term.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:02:08 AM

Many experts who predict bitcoin by the end of the year are already a lot, is that lacking for you? Prediction is just a prediction, everyone who says bitcoin will reach $ 50 or $ 25 in the end of this years is all that won't affect the price change, it's just a prediction. The main factor is the increase in bitcoin prices only on a regulation after that the price of bitcoin will rise high. If only an expert or someone who talks about bitcoin predictions will only change temporarily. Prediction is not exact science, it will not give you profit if you only rely on it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:49:47 AM

Many experts who predict bitcoin by the end of the year are already a lot, is that lacking for you? Prediction is just a prediction, everyone who says bitcoin will reach $ 50 or $ 25 in the end of this years is all that won't affect the price change, it's just a prediction. The main factor is the increase in bitcoin prices only on a regulation after that the price of bitcoin will rise high. If only an expert or someone who talks about bitcoin predictions will only change temporarily. Prediction is not exact science, it will not give you profit if you only rely on it.
But a subsequent withdrawal would mean that we won't and the best price that we might possible hit is around $10K. So need to wait and see next month if it would be approved and then we will be a good price jump. So its going to be exciting next month and I'm sure that everyone is glued to their sit watching for that critical news.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

But a subsequent withdrawal would mean that we won't and the best price that we might possible hit is around $10K. So need to wait and see next month if it would be approved and then we will be a good price jump. So its going to be exciting next month and I'm sure that everyone is glued to their sit watching for that critical news.

We are far away from $25k. Will be get to there until the end of this year is a question without strong answer. Except
speculations, most of us have a big wish and a lot of hope, is that enough for price to rise? No, it`s not.
   I would like to see high prices, not just Bitcoin, I wait many other alt-coins to show their power. Price is dropping again,
and I will not make some panic decisions, but I can`t say I`m happy or optimistic about that. What I can do is to believe
that we are at bottom, if we are there than buying now sounds like a great idea. After so long bearish trend we need to be
brave to buy now, God knows I`m trying to be!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:19:13 PM

I am not too sure anymore. The price keeps going up all the time but than it goes back down like it was hit in the head whenever it pop ups.

I do think bitcoin has a huge upside if it goes up because last year it moved from 900 dollar levels to $20k levels and we are at $6k levels so increasing to $25k SHOULD be easy but apparently some people do not want it to happen yet. If we can figure out how we can keep the whales happy during a bull market and feed them their profits, we can definitely see an increase however for now whales are making great returns from keeping the bitcoin prices low.

There is a chance but it doesn't seem a big chance of that happen so far.
PrestonTrader

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:15:34 AM

all the good day. perhaps agree with many so long as the ETF does not approve will not go a large influx of new investment. so the price will be around $ 6000
PrestonTrader

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:18:12 AM

but personally my opinion is that everyone is in the waiting position, they are waiting to watch, but regardless of the decision of the ETF, there will be growth, .. has already shown its ability to live .. Mach will settle to the area of $ 5000 but then inevitably increase, because the price for many will be attractive , even for me ))
PrestonTrader

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:20:13 AM

I see bitcoin is hard to get past $ 10k this year and reaching $ 1ok this year is already very good, many people expect a big increase but conditions don't show and it is possible to surprise again
Yes, I agree, it was the same year .. all the forecasts have even more come true, the market can - and seems to want to surprise)) we are waiting 25 ++++
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:39:22 AM

I am thinking and hoping the price will surpass the highest value it had last year, nd w
yes i hope it can reacheven further.
infonik

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

The price of Bitcoin has started to fall, and I don't see too many reasons to make it rise quickly. The $25000 is not a small amount. What is the reason for Bitcoin to rise to such a price?
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

The price of Bitcoin has started to fall, and I don't see too many reasons to make it rise quickly. The $25000 is not a small amount. What is the reason for Bitcoin to rise to such a price?
Bitcoin is unpredictable, thus we do not know when it rises and when it falls. But we should expect the unexpected. Bitcoin has always been surprising us. In my humble opinion, the price will start to go up starting from October. We have seen a small pump lately, but the real pump will be a matter of time. That is why people should be patient and calm. Freaking out will get them nowhere but to lose their patience and money. Let us just hope that bitcoin will give us a good fortune in the future.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 11715

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

No one knows don't try to ACT on some dumb opinions or try to get rich quick on some dumb opinions
or you want to invest in the LONG term picture of BTC or you don't there isn't much between but losing value

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
kudus11

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

I think it is possible to see coin charts that go up and down easily, by looking at it, it could be that the coin rises to $ 25,000, but it can or not, it is the experience that can read situations like this. understand and a lot of information that we need, thank you
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:30:53 AM

we all want to see that price but all we understand noone can say it surly as in 2017 many even said about 100k but now we see what we see so i think it could happen if 2 bigest countries cancel the ban.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

That is what we perform and the result is this bear market and not changing into bull market, our choice of selling for little profit does not let the price to activate into bull market. This is a long term investment and we should not treat it as short term for little profit and if you like short term then do not come into the market of Bitcoin but try out somewhere else in Litecoin and Neo for short term.
The truth is that very little at this moment are selling but one thing for sure is that the market tend to drift the way it pleases based on demand and even if we keep telling ourselves how much the market is manipulated, in the case of a real demand and a very strong one for that matter based on real life usage and not just some speculation, irrespective of the manipulations, it would definitely reflect on the market.

Will bitcoin reach $25k by the end of the year, no one knows but I do not think so unless we get to see some very strong news that could bring in some crazy level of adoption but sorry if I am a bit pessimistic, but I do not see that happening this year. Experts or whatever they call themselves, will always predict whatever they want to predict, but in reality, whatever is meant to happen will happen anyway.

It is even appalling and disrespectful to other experts when some of these guys keep making some horrific and unrealistic predictions. No one knows what the market will be like even in the next few seconds, so someone trying to predict the future is more like trying to deceive him or herself. It could happen as they said, but it would really just be a coincidence from a guess game as far as I am concerned and even if it does not happen, they will always find something to say to cover it up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: