Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:23:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms  (Read 87011 times)
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:39:34 PM

How can I find the bounty links?
Hi, please find the below links to the bounty thread and bounty telegram.
Bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4722627.0/
You can join the bounty group here: https://t.me/adabbounty

Thank you, let's see if this project will take place in the crypto market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:11:22 PM

We are confident that the project would hit the target because we have the factors of success in this area as per the new business model we produce as the first Islamic Crypto Exchange (FICE),based on Sharia norms/rules and the problem we solve where we will involve new investors to the market in addition to the professional team with high experience in the market and specially in Islamic economy.
Asmh85

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:38:23 PM

We are confident that the project would hit the target because we have the factors of success in this area as per the new business model we produce as the first Islamic Crypto Exchange (FICE),based on Sharia norms/rules and the problem we solve where we will involve new investors to the market in addition to the professional team with high experience in the market and specially in Islamic economy.
Absolutely, The project has its own reasons to success and I would say you know what you are doing.
I can see your rating is pretty high.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

The Adab Solutions project has no analogues in the world. Today, there is not a single cryptocurrency platform or a crypto exchange, which would guarantee activities based on Shariah. Adab Solutions will be the first project that will allow performing cryptocurrency transactions in accordance with the principles of Islamic finance and on the basis of Shariah norms.

yeah, totally agree with you, there is no comparison to ADAB presently in the crypto community and that is why it is the first Islamic crypto exchange which is base on the shariah doctrine, this is an important aspect of this project because it gives room for the Muslim crypto enthusiast to fully take part and engage in trading, this is very good project, but not everybody may see it that way because of the restrictions of the shariah norms.

HAKHALI

Merit: 25

Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:51:21 PM

by first sight i think ADAB platform is exciting and as a moslem man i wish success for them but i know that emotions in the technology filed not enough for strong competition for others , so just i wish that ADAB has strong technology to attract non-moslem investors since i haven't wide idea about the technical parts of this platform and how is it strong comparing by other projects and platforms in this field , my wishes for your platform by success and i will support  u as i can . 
hesham51

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:18:06 PM

The Adab Solutions project has no analogues in the world. Today, there is not a single cryptocurrency platform or a crypto exchange, which would guarantee activities based on Shariah. Adab Solutions will be the first project that will allow performing cryptocurrency transactions in accordance with the principles of Islamic finance and on the basis of Shariah norms.

yeah, totally agree with you, there is no comparison to ADAB presently in the crypto community and that is why it is the first Islamic crypto exchange which is base on the shariah doctrine, this is an important aspect of this project because it gives room for the Muslim crypto enthusiast to fully take part and engage in trading, this is very good project, but not everybody may see it that way because of the restrictions of the shariah norms.
Thanks for your words, for those people who will take it the wrong way they will understand soon or later that the Shariah norms is applicable and it can be applied to the crypto market intuitively.
hesham51

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:01:23 PM

by first sight i think ADAB platform is exciting and as a moslem man i wish success for them but i know that emotions in the technology filed not enough for strong competition for others , so just i wish that ADAB has strong technology to attract non-moslem investors since i haven't wide idea about the technical parts of this platform and how is it strong comparing by other projects and platforms in this field , my wishes for your platform by success and i will support  u as i can .  
Hi, firstly here I would like to clarfy that we don't try to exploit emotions and we are really compete the others technically and by the business model we adopted so that we are talking to all people regardless their religions or nationalities.
Regarding the technical principles of FICE , the FICE creates a technological services that will provide both traders and investors with the optimal set of tools ,for more information please refer to the Whitepaper and the Github for ADAB . (https://github.com/adabsolutions)
HAKHALI

Merit: 25

Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:30:34 PM

by first sight i think ADAB platform is exciting and as a moslem man i wish success for them but i know that emotions in the technology filed not enough for strong competition for others , so just i wish that ADAB has strong technology to attract non-moslem investors since i haven't wide idea about the technical parts of this platform and how is it strong comparing by other projects and platforms in this field , my wishes for your platform by success and i will support  u as i can .  
Hi, firstly here I would like to clarfy that we don't try to exploit emotions and we are really compete the others technically and by the business model we adopted so that we are talking to all people regardless their religions or nationalities.
Regarding the technical principles of FICE , the FICE creates a technological services that will provide both traders and investors with the optimal set of tools ,for more information please refer to the Whitepaper and the Github for ADAB . (https://github.com/adabsolutions)

many thanks, i will check and follow the experts reaction about your project .
hesham51

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:35:40 AM

AlexMilton

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:50:15 AM

you can find expert ratings on websites such as: icobench.com, foundico.com, trackico.io. Expert ratings are available as well, you can check it out.
iamasuperhuman

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

you mentioned, you have an international team. What countries your team members are from?
AlexMilton

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:54:17 AM

you mentioned, you have an international team. What countries your team members are from?
Hello, friend. That's a good question. We have team members from 6 countries: KSA,Uzbekistan,Kazakhstan,Tunisia,Yemen,UAE. We are planning to engage more team members, as our project expands
hesham51

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:41:33 AM

hesham51

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:55:18 AM

Hello, friend. That's a good question. We have team members from 6 countries: KSA,Uzbekistan,Kazakhstan,Tunisia,Yemen,UAE. We are planning to engage more team members, as our project expands
iamasuperhuman

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

how your company is planning to provide the security for your exchange platform? I mean, for every exchange out there it is the most important thing and needs to be prioritized as that.
AlexMilton

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:33:44 PM

how your company is planning to provide the security for your exchange platform? I mean, for every exchange out there it is the most important thing and needs to be prioritized as that.
Yes, you are absolutely right. FICE platform security will be provided by the best developers in the field of cybersecurity, including the high level of business transparency. Security Development Lifecycle(SDL), and all the field standards will be adopted. FICE will implement the threat modeling, and STRIDE analysis, statistical code analysis(SAST), dynamic program analysis(DAST) and a penetration test.
FICE will adopt standards of data encryption,recommended by the NIST(AES-256,SHA256/SHA3) and will not use proprietary cryptography. All the user data, including the internal traffic will be encrypted.
FICE guarantees:
1.All the confidential data will be encrypted with AES-256 encryption protocol
2.TLS 1.2 protocols will be used during the data transfer
3.FICE website will use SSL-certificates of high security(EV SSL)
4.Passwords and access keys will support internal protocols of operational safety, approved by ADAB Solutions
5.FICE will arrange regular audit of certificates and protocols of security.

hesham51

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

Maxat Salpyn Deputy CEO on Islamic Finance - ADABsolutions at DUBAI INTERNATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT on 9 AUGUST 2018 - DUBAI ATLANTIS HOTEL, THE PALM

Maxat Salpyn
Deputy CEO on Islamic
Finance
Final countdown to the Dubai International Blockchain Summit 2018

Read more here:
 https://medium.com/@adabsolutions/final-coundown-to-the-dubai-international-blockchain-summit-2018-46e37eff9e88

alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:13:36 PM

you can find expert ratings on websites such as: icobench.com, foundico.com, trackico.io. Expert ratings are available as well, you can check it out.
so this project has a system adopted from Islamic banking, but this project does not limit anyone to join, this is a very good idea. hopefully there are no obstacles for this project
hesham51

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:37:59 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 03:22:50 PM by hesham51

so this project has a system adopted from Islamic banking, but this project does not limit anyone to join, this is a very good idea. hopefully there are no obstacles for this project

Today's Islamic economic model is one of the most dynamic of the modern economy and is actively moving beyond Muslims countries, so this project does not restricte anyone to join this project.
And regarding the obstacles, Obstacles always there ,but with our well-planned project and the professional team we can overcome any obstacle.

crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:30:13 PM

ADAB Solutions presents the project advisors
https://medium.com/@adabsolutions/adab-solutions-presents-the-project-advisors-b9ab7b494bfd

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: