Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms  (Read 87008 times)
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

Uniqueness of ADAB Solutions
https://medium.com/@adabsolutions/uniqueness-of-adab-solutions-b84c9d82e2c4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

ADAB is a project that has a positive goal with the exchange of norms, in which case there is hope that the project is for the wider and not sifting through the investors who want to join, do not let something block your project less desirable.

kimonjol

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:42:45 PM

ADAB is a project that has a positive goal with the exchange of norms, in which case there is hope that the project is for the wider and not sifting through the investors who want to join, do not let something block your project less desirable.
I think the project MAY already have its own strategy to investors and I think they did not sort out the investors and they keep making their project can succeed
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:02:40 PM

whitetoo why does your team not have anyone with a programmer? I understand that you do not even have several lines of application code? It does not look good..  Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I think they are going to have their own team , if they haven't yet!!.
What they really need a big security company to audit their platform.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350

Swipe

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:05:55 PM

I am a Muslim but I do not understand why I need such a stock market. The crypto market has no business with religion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

I am a Muslim but I do not understand why I need such a stock market. The crypto market has no business with religion.
Yes, You may don't care about this idea, but there are some Muslims are conservative about Halal and Haram. so they will benefit from this project.
jhontor

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

https://www.oppopenwifi.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:23:38 AM

The development of the ADAB platform shows that the development of cryptocurrency is increasingly innovative. with the Islamic community which covers more than 120 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa is a large market share for ADAB

whitetoo (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

,,g¿æ▄▄▐▄▄,
                       ,a▓▓▓▓µ,
                    µ`,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,`
                a╘▓;a▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓;"
             µ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓` ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓,"▓▀
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓,▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓,`▓▓
         Å`▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓"▓▓▓▓─  ▓▓▓▓²
       a▓▓▓▓▓▓▓/,╙╙╙╙╓w║╙╙║w╓M╙░╙,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓  "▓▓▓,, [ ╙║wK*^K║w] ,k▓▓▌  ▓▓▓,
    ,,▓▓▓▓▓░\¡*w╓,,,/╙  \,,,╓╓»,^╙k▀▄▓▓▓▓µ²
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓,░╙╜^^v,,'░  /\║  `K, ╙w╓^^«╙░,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓
  ,`▓▓▓   ▓▓`,╓M░╙"╙  ║  ╙M░  »` ║` MK░░, ▓   ▓▓▓▓▀▄
  ▓▓`▓▓▓▓);^  ` ¡wv╙v╓Kv ║``] vK╓v╙k╖Kv╓    ╙;K║K,██▓▓▓▓
 É▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓vww║` ╙║` ║, ,░,  ░  ]░   ░╓wk  ``║╙``Kwww»▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓╛  [`╓  ║╙ / `░   ║,  ░  ║   ╢`  ,╙ ╙║  ▓   ▓▓▓▓
▌ ▓▓▓▓"░ ],,░  ]K▌»╓  ,╓░,K░  ╓«╙M░  ,.)"╙║[▄█▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓,║░`╓`  ░╙,▓   ║M,░,║*╙   ╙║`  ░`╙░,"▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓ ▐▓▓▓░░,╙║╙╙KK║╙╙║╙╓KK╓╙║╙╙║MH╙╙║╙ ╙,╓`▀▀▓▓▓ ▓▓▓
██ ▓▓▄  ^╙^,,,k,,╙,,╙╓╙,,╙╓w,,,░,,, ,╙/╙╙, ,▓▓▓ äL
▓▓ ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`╙]╓ ║`  ,█   ░╓╙║║∩║╓░╖,  ,║   K ,║╓ `▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
µ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`]╙^║  K`  ╙░)╙║y `╙▌  [`\╙╙]k▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄
▓▓─  w[ ╙║, ║v▓   ▓▓╓   KK,`\  ▄   ▓▓▓ ▐▓▓
 ▀▄¿▓▓v»v╓` ║  v`▓▓▓▓▓▓▓\u▌  ╙  ╓w»v▄█▓▓▒▀
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓(`░`   ▓▓▓w▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░y^╓╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▀▓▓▓╜  µ`╙»╓╓║µ▓▓▓░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╓╓╓K╙`,- `▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓»╙░, ▓▓▓▓¢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓y,░╙v▓▓▓▓
    ▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓\▓▓▓^▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓^K▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓`  ▓▓▓▓",
       ,`▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓,▄▀
        ``▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ².▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓`▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓¿▓█
            "`▓▓▓▓▓▓▓,a▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓,,▓▓▓▓▓▓²,
                ▓▓µ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓";
                  ``▓▓▄µ"▓▓▓▓▓▓"¿▓▓▓
                      ²~▓▓j┌▄▄▄▌▓▓▓²²
                            ▓▓▓▓▓`

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

Maybe for the first time in the world of cryptopurency there are exchanges that use shariah rules. Will it really be able to be applied in the crypto world with all shariah rules?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nericryp

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

Why do we need this?? We don't need such thing in this decentralized world and decentralized power..
kiminjhon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:23:11 PM

ADAB Sounded intriguing because using the Islamic method if the project is successful it will most likely affect the development of crypto also
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:35:24 AM

Yes, You may don't care about this idea, but there are some Muslims are conservative about Halal and Haram. so they will benefit from this project.
Sounds like, hitting two birds with one stone. Ordinary people see this as a project of one religion and the discrimination will come through on it. I feel this as, only Muslim is allow to join, invest and participate as well. What do you think?
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:37:31 AM

,,g¿æ▄▄▐▄▄,
                       ,a▓▓▓▓µ,
                    µ`,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,`
                a╘▓;a▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓;"
             µ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓` ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓,"▓▀
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓,▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓,`▓▓
         Å`▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓"▓▓▓▓─  ▓▓▓▓²
       a▓▓▓▓▓▓▓/,╙╙╙╙╓w║╙╙║w╓M╙░╙,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓  "▓▓▓,, [ ╙║wK*^K║w] ,k▓▓▌  ▓▓▓,
    ,,▓▓▓▓▓░\¡*w╓,,,/╙  \,,,╓╓»,^╙k▀▄▓▓▓▓µ²
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓,░╙╜^^v,,'░  /\║  `K, ╙w╓^^«╙░,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓
  ,`▓▓▓   ▓▓`,╓M░╙"╙  ║  ╙M░  »` ║` MK░░, ▓   ▓▓▓▓▀▄
  ▓▓`▓▓▓▓);^  ` ¡wv╙v╓Kv ║``] vK╓v╙k╖Kv╓    ╙;K║K,██▓▓▓▓
 É▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓vww║` ╙║` ║, ,░,  ░  ]░   ░╓wk  ``║╙``Kwww»▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓╛  [`╓  ║╙ / `░   ║,  ░  ║   ╢`  ,╙ ╙║  ▓   ▓▓▓▓
▌ ▓▓▓▓"░ ],,░  ]K▌»╓  ,╓░,K░  ╓«╙M░  ,.)"╙║[▄█▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓,║░`╓`  ░╙,▓   ║M,░,║*╙   ╙║`  ░`╙░,"▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓ ▐▓▓▓░░,╙║╙╙KK║╙╙║╙╓KK╓╙║╙╙║MH╙╙║╙ ╙,╓`▀▀▓▓▓ ▓▓▓
██ ▓▓▄  ^╙^,,,k,,╙,,╙╓╙,,╙╓w,,,░,,, ,╙/╙╙, ,▓▓▓ äL
▓▓ ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`╙]╓ ║`  ,█   ░╓╙║║∩║╓░╖,  ,║   K ,║╓ `▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
µ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`]╙^║  K`  ╙░)╙║y `╙▌  [`\╙╙]k▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄
▓▓─  w[ ╙║, ║v▓   ▓▓╓   KK,`\  ▄   ▓▓▓ ▐▓▓
 ▀▄¿▓▓v»v╓` ║  v`▓▓▓▓▓▓▓\u▌  ╙  ╓w»v▄█▓▓▒▀
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓(`░`   ▓▓▓w▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░y^╓╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▀▓▓▓╜  µ`╙»╓╓║µ▓▓▓░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╓╓╓K╙`,- `▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓»╙░, ▓▓▓▓¢▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓y,░╙v▓▓▓▓
    ▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓\▓▓▓^▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓^K▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓`  ▓▓▓▓",
       ,`▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓,▄▀
        ``▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ².▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓`▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓¿▓█
            "`▓▓▓▓▓▓▓,a▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓,,▓▓▓▓▓▓²,
                ▓▓µ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓";
                  ``▓▓▄µ"▓▓▓▓▓▓"¿▓▓▓
                      ²~▓▓j┌▄▄▄▌▓▓▓²²
                            ▓▓▓▓▓`

I know how to create a logo like this, but I really liked this one. So simple but full of detail of explanation why the logo is for. Credit to the creator!
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:54:37 AM

Great project by the way and it is heart warming to know it isn't only for muslims but for all. My question though this exchange is shariah law-compliant(something i will like to have a little more explanation on) what else specially makes it different from other exchanges which are non-shariah compliant?Probably,explaining some of the shariah norms this exchange is built on will help me better grasp it.

AikenAmangeldy

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:46:34 AM

I think the project MAY already have its own strategy to investors and I think they did not sort out the investors and they keep making their project can succeed
Yeah, basically the project is already developing in the quickest manner possible. We do have strategy to investors for sure. We truly believe our project can succeed due to its unique and great technical support.
AikenAmangeldy

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

Great project by the way and it is heart warming to know it isn't only for muslims but for all. My question though this exchange is shariah law-compliant(something i will like to have a little more explanation on) what else specially makes it different from other exchanges which are non-shariah compliant?Probably,explaining some of the shariah norms this exchange is built on will help me better grasp it.
This is a great question actually. Shariah law implies the best possible moral and socially acceptable behavior.Our operations are transparent, and we are not making any manipulations whatsoever. It is mostly about giving back to the community, we are arranging charity organization from the particular percentage of the revenue we get. We are not heavily competing with other exchanges, we are true to our unique strategic business model and we are following it.
https://www.facebook.com/adabsolutions/
https://twitter.com/AdabSolutions?lang=ru
https://www.reddit.com/r/adabsolutions/
https://steemit.com/@adabsolutions
https://medium.com/@adabsolutions
https://t.me/Adabsolutions
https://t.me/adabannouncement
Here are some linksv to our social media accounts, you can check it out, if you will. We are posting everyday, you can find sime insights and more deployed answers.
AikenAmangeldy

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:16:51 AM

Let me understand it. You have posted this thread in International forum, on the English language. You talk about some kind of Sharia norms/rules, so why don't you explain what does it even mean?
There a lot of nationalities, so why people will be interested in your project?

Also, from your website:
Independent certification
Adab Solutions will pass an independent certification of all regulatory and legal documents and procedures. - Will pass? Based on what your exchange will pass all regulatory and legal compliance?

As for me, I prefer the projects which come to the crowdfunding at least with legal compliance, that means they are serious in their intentions and they put a lot of work into the development.

Your GitHub is absolutely empty. So what did you develop or achieve so far?

Hello, dear friend.There are some major topics you are addressing.
Sharia law, basically implies the moral and socially acceptable behavior. We are following that principles in every single operations we make. This means transparency, and no manipulations allowed whatsoever. We are giving back to the community, by arranging charity organization from the revenue coming from the primary operations. We understand what your main concerns are coming from. All the legal and technical operations are in the process of making. We hired some people, who are dealing with those problems at the moment. 1-2 days, and our issues will be solved. Thanks for your critique and concerns. We will update you on further news.
AikenAmangeldy

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:23:02 AM

Yeah, you are kinda right. But the thing is, we are not saying that this project is religious. It is a way of running a business, a great business model i would say. Something like Japanese business models applying some wisdom and principles of their ideology. It is the same thing here. Moral and socially acceptable behavior, no manipulations. Caring about the community, giving back to the community-these and more principles we are taking from Sharia law and applying to our business model.  Smiley
geosaral

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:28:28 AM

Sorry for naive question, but what problems has usual crypto exchange with Shariah norms?   
AikenAmangeldy

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:30:18 AM

Sounds like, hitting two birds with one stone. Ordinary people see this as a project of one religion and the discrimination will come through on it. I feel this as, only Muslim is allow to join, invest and participate as well. What do you think?
It may be misleading at first. But we definetely highlight the fact, that this exchange is for everyone. The Sharia law principles we are applying, serves as an inspiration and guideline to moral and socially acceptable way of doing business. Let me give an example of Japanese mangement models, they are using their core Japanese ideology and creating a solid foundation for efficient and effective business operations. And whole world is following it. Its not for Japanese people only.  We are doing the same thing here, getting the ideology and the message fro Sharia. Our project is for everyone. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: