Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms  (Read 87001 times)
bmw_e46

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:22:06 PM

Updates on the conferences: First stop-Kuala-Lumpur
https://medium.com/adab-solutions/updates-on-the-conferences-first-stop-kuala-lumpur-cb6b1ed0f563

The First Islamic Fintech Summit was held in Kuala Lumpur between 18th and 19th of September.
Very good sign. It is sure, this project will collect many investments. I will surely participate
Great news, the team is already presenting the rest, a good way to attract new investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

I'm part of a bounty company and I want to tell you that you should have no doubt about this company. Even if you do not know the location of the physical office, this does not mean that this project will not take place. Although doubts and fear I have present.
You participate in their Bounty company and write that there is no doubt in the project team. At the same time, you personally have doubts, why?
Fear for your money? After all, no matter how good the project is, the authorities can issue a law to stop the activity of cryptocurrency
The risk is always. Everyone defines what he is ready to risk the sum. Crypto investments cannot be risk-free.
The risk is always. Everyone defines what he is ready to risk the sum. Crypto investments cannot be risk-free.
evgenii17

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:24:20 PM

I'm part of a bounty company and I want to tell you that you should have no doubt about this company. Even if you do not know the location of the physical office, this does not mean that this project will not take place. Although doubts and fear I have present.
You participate in their Bounty company and write that there is no doubt in the project team. At the same time, you personally have doubts, why?

I think he is hesitate to invest money in this project but with free money he is okay. That is good question why this guy suggesting while he also have some doubts about the future of this project. I also would like to about this what is reason behind this.
Well, if a person is really ready to share this with us, he will say
GOSPOD1N

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:27:35 PM

Although it pleases me, I see real people who present this company. I'm so tired of these Scam companies. I'm afraid to invest my money already. I don't want to get burned. So I want to get to the truth.
You are absolutely right! Before investing your money you need to carefully study the project! Examine possible risks and prospects.
First of all, you need to understand for yourself what purposes in the future you will use the project.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

Crypto Exchange has a good potential for investment. Probably one of the most powerful types of crypto projects.
assasin21rus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

Fear for your money? After all, no matter how good the project is, the authorities can issue a law to stop the activity of cryptocurrency
Only at the moment, the risk is high, did not see and did not read the news, so that they could positively influence the crypto
jonnycorovsky

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

Only at the moment, the risk is high, did not see and did not read the news, so that they could positively influence the crypto
These are not short-term investments. News can change at any time. Advantage of this project, that it not so depends on news)
Khala

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:29:17 PM

These are not short-term investments. News can change at any time. Advantage of this project, that it not so depends on news)
as practice shows, all alternative tokens are losing in price with bitcoin, if the authorities say that cryptocurrency is bad then any coin will become cheaper, respectively, profits will be less
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

Of course the situation on the market is very complicated. Investing now is risky. But earning now is also possible and with very good money. The main thing is to choose the right project!
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

Now the market seems to be stable for at least the last two days.
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

Of course the situation on the market is very complicated. Investing now is risky. But earning now is also possible and with very good money. The main thing is to choose the right project!
But we all know that it’s not worth waiting for stability from the cryptocurrency market, it’s a flexible system
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

Now the market seems to be stable for at least the last two days.
It even seems to me that this is more than stability. It looks like growth!
bmw_e46

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

as practice shows, all alternative tokens are losing in price with bitcoin, if the authorities say that cryptocurrency is bad then any coin will become cheaper, respectively, profits will be less
It is very difficult to compete with Bitcoin, because this token is just now in the top.
perovsergey24

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:03:03 PM

Means it is necessary that the authorities invested in this cryptocurrency, then the price will only grow))
evgenii17

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

Means it is necessary that the authorities invested in this cryptocurrency, then the price will only grow))
Yes, of course, they are generally against cryptocurrency, what investments, what are you Grin
GOSPOD1N

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:07:48 PM

The authorities are very skeptical about cryptocurrency, someone generally forbids it
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

The Islamic world is interested in investing in crypto-currencies, but until recently there have been religious restrictions. Now this is not. And the appearance of such a project is confirmed!
perovsergey24

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

The authorities are very skeptical about cryptocurrency, someone generally forbids it
It was the joke)) Of course the authorities do not like cryptocurrencies, they how cannot control them
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:28:31 PM

The Islamic world is interested in investing in crypto-currencies, but until recently there have been religious restrictions. Now this is not. And the appearance of such a project is confirmed!
Well, to live in different prohibitions is also not an option, as time goes on and everything changes
bmw_e46

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

It was the joke)) Of course the authorities do not like cryptocurrencies, they how cannot control them
The government has nothing to do with them, because it’s all unrelated to one another
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: