Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:36:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IMAGECOIN ORDINALS IMAGES, FILES, MESSAGES IN BLOCKCHAIN[IMG]  (Read 30448 times)
Vlone

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:29:04 PM

Do you guys think about creating a bounty campaign? I can help with creating signatures for signature campaign.
If team will create a bounty campaign, they need to do the others campaigns.
This is a good idea; it will attract new investors and investors.
The project is currently undervalued, I consider it very promising and I think that in the future this technology may become very popular and in demand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:57:28 PM

img coin?
can I send my naked photos?
Little strange question Grin I think the project was not created for such purposes! In theory, you can send anything.
The very concept of the company is extremely interesting, i recommend to you read whitepaper.

Niiiice. Thanks.
It is true, you apparently underestimate the project.
Or we do not understand your joke.
Lewis612

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:57:48 PM

Hello, for what reason does your project create 2 types of token?
And what is their difference in terms of price?
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 08:19:57 PM

Lol, I don’t even think that it is possible to come up with this ... if the team manages to realize the idea - it will be very unique and cool! I think in this case you will have a lot of competitors at once!

certainly, the competitor should be. it always helps to improve. so, the project should work to its full potential in order to provide itself with a good reputation and supporters.

dieselfury

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:29:56 PM

This is a normal practice. Now many projects are doing this, but I think the team will tell us in more detail.
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:40:15 PM

This is a normal practice. Now many projects are doing this, but I think the team will tell us in more detail.
Yes, lately, more and more often, projects are simultaneously introducing two tokens that complement each other.
For example, the project Pundi X, which has a token NPXS and FX.
Therefore, this is not surprising and suspicious.
mr.zet

Activity: 386
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:24:54 PM

Will you have a photo sharing platform or will it look more like a social network? Sharing photos will be completely anonymous or will it be possible to make a signature?

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:31:51 PM

Will you have a photo sharing platform or will it look more like a social network? Sharing photos will be completely anonymous or will it be possible to make a signature?

The dev should also answer critical questions from the users.
I observed that he's just posting updates regarding the project but not addressing queries here.
It might help in the increase of number of installation of your app.

The competition is tough for this kind of app already so the dev team should be aggressive in promoting the unique edge of their platform.
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:50:53 AM

Hi guys, an interesting project, I have not seen analogues and competitors in this market lately. Does your project run a bounty campaign? If yes - please share the link. Thanks in advance.
Hi, do you think that bounty campaign are actually now? i thought time of bounty stay in past
The theme with bounty campaigns is not as relevant as before, but still you can earn tokens of new projects on this.
Especially now, when the cryptocurrency market is growing and many currencies are becoming relevant due to the new influx of users.
Hi, can you briefly explain me what is bounty campaing and how i can get money from these campaigns ?

Scabs and freeloaders need not apply, bountys are for people that put real growth and stuff into coins not scabs... most of the people that help coins dont go around asking for freebies they invest or mine.
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:56:54 AM

I observed that he's just posting updates regarding the project but not addressing queries here.

The competition is tough for this kind of app already so the dev team should be aggressive in promoting the unique edge of their platform.

Lol typical Hero member thats got no real clue of crypto and cant even READ the OP page to find that info.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes did ya find ya hero tab in weetbix box or buy it? :_)>>
To answer the nubcake since ur not hero with no clue just cbf reading the op aswell i see lol..  https://galleryimg.imagehosty.com/   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Kiss Kiss

U qq about dev not answering ? when the answer is on the OP and ALWAYS HAS BEEN ya nubcake's lol...

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Drugs?

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:29:00 AM

Lol typical Hero member thats got no real clue of crypto and cant even READ the OP page to find that info.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes did ya find ya hero tab in weetbix box or buy it? :_)>>
To answer the nubcake since ur not hero with no clue just cbf reading the op aswell i see lol..  https://galleryimg.imagehosty.com/   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Kiss Kiss

U qq about dev not answering ? when the answer is on the OP and ALWAYS HAS BEEN ya nubcake's lol...

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

nubcake Grin lol thank you, you make me smile
Interesting thought, and its true
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:45:31 AM

Hi, your token is already trading on which exchanges?
If so, which ones? And what is your token's ROI?
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:43:59 PM

The token is now trading on the Crex24 exchange, and a few more exchanges, the name of which I don’t remember.
What was the price of the token originally?
Mateo Jr

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:39:51 PM

Hello, tell me please what is ROI ? I’m brand new in crypto and do not understand what this abbreviation means. Explain to me please.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:09:03 PM

Hello, tell me please what is ROI ? I’m brand new in crypto and do not understand what this abbreviation means. Explain to me please.
Hello. Why you not try to find this in Google?
Return On Investment = ROI
ROI = (Current Value of Investment - Cost of Investment) / Cost of Investment
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:21:22 PM

Good afternoon. When will your token be available on an Ethos wallet?
I really like your concept and idea, I plan to buy tokens in the long term and store them in an Ethos wallet.
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:30:15 PM

I really like your concept and idea, I plan to buy tokens in the long term and store them in an Ethos wallet.
If I'm not mistaken, the token has not yet been added to this wallet.
I think it will work out soon, stay tuned here and on the official pages on the project’s social networks.
Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:01:22 PM

If I'm not mistaken, the token has not yet been added to this wallet.
I think it will work out soon, stay tuned here and on the official pages on the project’s social networks.
What is the standard for this token? Is it not according to the ERC20 standard?
mr.zet

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:15:02 AM

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Thanks for the answer, I looked at the site. In principle, I received all the answers to my questions.

mr.zet

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:17:28 AM

Thanks for your reply. Big competition? Can you name a platform with a similar concept? I would like to study these projects, I was really interested in this topic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: