Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IMAGECOIN ORDINALS IMAGES, FILES, MESSAGES IN BLOCKCHAIN[IMG]  (Read 30447 times)
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 12:26:48 PM

Hi, what is the price of the token in BTC and in the dollar now?
Hello
BTC Price    0.00000745 BTC
USD Price    $ 0.1556
EUR Price    0.049
24h Change    +16%
Market Cap    $416,900,000
Volume    $ 376
Hi, where does this information come from? From the official site?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
camerali

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 12:47:59 PM

Hi, what is the price of the token in BTC and in the dollar now?
Hello
BTC Price    0.00000745 BTC
USD Price    $ 0.1556
EUR Price    0.049
24h Change    +16%
Market Cap    $416,900,000
Volume    $ 376
Hi, where does this information come from? From the official site?
Most likely, yes, but the site is not relevant information about the token.
You'd better follow the price and volume of trading on the exchange or on the CoinGecko website. There are regular updates.
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:01:24 PM

In which country is your company registered? If possible, I would like to know the exact address and legislation of which country you submit. Thank.
This is probably confidential information. Not every project discloses such information in the initial stages of the company's development. In the future, the team may provide this information.
6eTxoBeH
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:18:44 PM

In which country is your company registered? If possible, I would like to know the exact address and legislation of which country you submit. Thank.
This is probably confidential information. Not every project discloses such information in the initial stages of the company's development. In the future, the team may provide this information.
In fact, this will be an advantage, as it will attract new users who will see the openness of the team and clearly see the people who are working on the project. Probably after that the team will think about it, as this will help the project.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:16:54 AM

In fact, this will be an advantage, as it will attract new users who will see the openness of the team and clearly see the people who are working on the project. Probably after that the team will think about it, as this will help the project.

Well since ur not good with facts here is some crypto facts for u....  Tongue
dev doesnt need to disclose were he is, full stop.....
If u knew anything about crypto u would know new coins dont need such info and if they do have that info its usually fake...

Why are so many nubcakes and people that dont know the difference from real minable crypto to TOKENS which are just premined fake crypto.... Huh Huh Shocked Shocked

IMGC and IMG are DASH clones which means there REAL crypto in X11 algo thats been edited by the devs to make there own style of REAL crypto on X11 algo...

Ive seen 1000s of coins over the years and most have useless non forward thinking devs bar afew of em.(And is why so many coins die, cuz all they can do is copy/paste)...

this dev proves his coins worth by the work put into the coin.. Kiss Kiss

If you got good ? thats could help grow a coin sure ask away 
but asking silly nubcake to crypto ?'s should be left to u googling info more than qqin about stuff u dont even know wat ur talking about..

Da Ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
darkshine

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:25:15 AM

Well since ur not good with facts here is some crypto facts for u....  Tongue
dev doesnt need to disclose were he is, full stop.....
If u knew anything about crypto u would know new coins dont need such info and if they do have that info its usually fake...

Why are so many nubcakes and people that dont know the difference from real minable crypto to TOKENS which are just premined fake crypto.... Huh Huh Shocked Shocked

IMGC and IMG are DASH clones which means there REAL crypto in X11 algo thats been edited by the devs to make there own style of REAL crypto on X11 algo...

Ive seen 1000s of coins over the years and most have useless non forward thinking devs bar afew of em.(And is why so many coins die, cuz all they can do is copy/paste)...

this dev proves his coins worth by the work put into the coin.. Kiss Kiss

If you got good ? thats could help grow a coin sure ask away 
but asking silly nubcake to crypto ?'s should be left to u googling info more than qqin about stuff u dont even know wat ur talking about..

Da Ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Totally agree with you. Many people forget that DASH is an anonymous coin, and the fact that the team does not want to disclose all their personal data is the norm.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:51:12 AM

Your token is created on the DASH blockchain, right?
How can I track transactions?
Drugs?

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:12:37 AM
Merited by crypt2017 (1)

Your token is created on the DASH blockchain, right?
How can I track transactions?
Yeah, you can track transactions on DASH Block Explorer http://explorer.dash.org/chain/Dash
WerSalit

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:45:20 AM

Earlier, I read here that your token is traded on the stock exchange with currency pairs like BTC, ETH and USDT, but on the Crex24 exchange I could find only one currency pair - IMG / BTC. Why?
Gucci Flip Flops

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:35:18 AM

Earlier, I read here that your token is traded on the stock exchange with currency pairs like BTC, ETH and USDT, but on the Crex24 exchange I could find only one currency pair - IMG / BTC. Why?
Probably on other exchanges there are currency pairs with ETH and USDT?
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:54:05 AM

Hi, where can I get acquainted with your roadmap in detail? Preferably with dates, as I want to know when you can expect a working product from the company.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:23:53 PM

Hi, where can I get acquainted with your roadmap in detail? Preferably with dates, as I want to know when you can expect a working product from the company.
Here is a roadmap https://imagecoin.imagehosty.com/roadmap.html , but unfortunately there are no exact dates.
I talked to a project employee and I was told that the roadmap and many aspects of the project, including the official website and the announcement on the forum, will be updated soon.
This is good, because this roadmap is not very informative and it is done incorrectly. And where and with whom did you communicate?
Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:03:49 PM

Probably on other exchanges there are currency pairs with ETH and USDT?
Maybe, but why there are no announcements? What other exchanges is trading a token?
Rona7do

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:24:02 PM

Hi, why is the link to your discord not working?
Everything works, maybe you follow the old link. Here is a new link, try to follow it. https://discord.gg/ThQ534m
Yeah, I tried to follow the broken old link, thank you. I have an idea about the advertising campaign of this project, I can discuss this issue there with the team, right?
6eTxoBeH
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:42:35 PM

Hey. Your project is incredibly interesting and promising, but I think it is damp and unfinished. I can help you with the creation of a large and detailed roadmap and white paper.
I believe in your project and want it to develop, but for this you need to make an effort.

Red Soxxx

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:17:31 PM

Hey. Your project is incredibly interesting and promising, but I think it is damp and unfinished. I can help you with the creation of a large and detailed roadmap and white paper.
I believe in your project and want it to develop, but for this you need to make an effort.
What is wrong with the technical document and roadmap? Why do some people complain about this documentation?
6eTxoBeH
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:19:49 PM

What is wrong with the technical document and roadmap? Why do some people complain about this documentation?
Everything is done well, but it can be done even better, and I know how to do it.
You probably new in cryptocurrency, and have not seen examples of other companies.
I offer my assistance to the project absolutely gratuitously.

Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:15:20 AM

Everything is done well, but it can be done even better, and I know how to do it.
You probably new in cryptocurrency, and have not seen examples of other companies.
I offer my assistance to the project absolutely gratuitously.

"You probably new in cryptocurrency," No its clear from u sayin what u said that your new to crypto, As ALl old guards know that roadmaps arnt worth the paper there writing on and try to force the devs to meet there roadmap dates when u should just let the devs relase updates and progress reports when the time comes... Not force them due to a date on a silly roadmap

Another rule of crypto is that if the op is to flashy in the early days its usually a P&D coin...So your thinking of that Op needs to be flashy to be great crypto shows ur lack of crypto know-how..

I think u would do good working with the crw team as they like u like to think they know crypto when they dont even know the basics.

If u want to help make the Op look better for free sure hit up the dev ( i tried to do new backdrop for wallet for dev, but its his project and he can take/no take all the help he wants, i still like wat he doing atm )

Funny how when a new project starts to rise threw others peoples dev work or shadow dev work, all the scabs come out looking for freebie  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
u dont see the people helping since the start asking for handouts and they actual done something to help grow the coin, unlike the crypto scabs.

Da ja
Stabycroc :_)>

Eddyc

Activity: 1009
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:30:36 PM

ImageCoin is a very interesting and simple project to the same. Through this project we can send image files with high security, we can exchange confidential information with this project and in a personal way, without worrying about security.

A great project and with high growth projection.
mr.zet

Activity: 386
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:48:24 AM

Lol, now even when many people don’t know about the project, the price for the coin is very good. I imagine what will happen when the IMAGECOIN becomes popular. What methods do you use to attract users and investors to your project?

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: