Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:43:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IMAGECOIN ORDINALS IMAGES, FILES, MESSAGES IN BLOCKCHAIN[IMG]  (Read 30447 times)
dieselfury

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:59:55 AM

Lol, now even when many people don’t know about the project, the price for the coin is very good. I imagine what will happen when the IMAGECOIN becomes popular. What methods do you use to attract users and investors to your project?
What is the price per coin now? The coin is not yet added to the cmc?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dime21

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:36:24 AM

Lol, now even when many people don’t know about the project, the price for the coin is very good. I imagine what will happen when the IMAGECOIN becomes popular. What methods do you use to attract users and investors to your project?
You can follow the coin with the Blockfolio app. Currently, the average price per coin is $ 0.63.
What is this application? For which devices is it available? There you can see a list of exchanges where the token is traded?
darkshine

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:01:23 PM

You can follow the coin with the Blockfolio app. Currently, the average price per coin is $ 0.63.
What is this application? For which devices is it available? There you can see a list of exchanges where the token is traded?
This is a mobile application that is available for all operating systems. Yes, you can track the exchanges on which tokens are traded.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:11:50 PM

This is a mobile application that is available for all operating systems. Yes, you can track the exchanges on which tokens are traded.
Is this a free app?
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:39:38 PM

Is this a free app?
Yes, this is a completely free application that also works offline.
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:57:42 PM

Blockfolio is a very cool application that my friend advised me to install right after I wondered what cryptocurrency is. It's great that this application added a project token, this is a good indicator.
Totally agree with you. I do not understand why so many people above ask a question about this application, and am surprised, since this is one of the most useful and convenient cryptocurrency applications.
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:32:26 PM

Today, on Twitter of a cryptocurrency exchange, I saw the announcement of adding a currency, which will give the opportunity to send images.
I hope this is about your project?
mr.zet

Activity: 386
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:27:01 AM

+Supported : videos/docs
Can I also send documents and videos? Does the type of document matter? Or just images?

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
dieselfury

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:37:21 AM

Thank you guys for your answer. I have already installed the blockfolio. Price IMG for the last day just took off! It is perfectly!
Dime21

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:56:50 AM

Today, on Twitter of a cryptocurrency exchange, I saw the announcement of adding a currency, which will give the opportunity to send images.
I hope this is about your project?
Wow really? If this is the case and the new exchange will list the token, this will have a positive effect on the price. We need to follow the news.
If you can - share the link where you saw it, I also want to get acquainted with this information and chat with representatives of the exchange.
Rona7do

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:01:38 PM

Thank you guys for your answer. I have already installed the blockfolio. Price IMG for the last day just took off! It is perfectly!
If new exchanges add a token, the price will also increase. And apparently, soon we will see the currency of the project of new exchanges.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:50:24 PM

If someone found information about adding a token to the new exchange - please share.
I really like the idea of the project and I am preparing to invest in it.
Drugs?

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:05:22 PM

If someone found information about adding a token to the new exchange - please share.
Are you so confident in the project that you are ready to invest at the beginning stage?
Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:59:15 PM

Are you so confident in the project that you are ready to invest at the beginning stage?
Risks are always present, and where there are most risks, there is an opportunity to earn a lot.
I think that in this case the risks can be justified.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:22:05 PM

Your token is created on the DASH blockchain, right?
How can I track transactions?
Yeah, you can track transactions on DASH Block Explorer http://explorer.dash.org/chain/Dash
Thank you, and on what contract address is the token created?
6eTxoBeH
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:37:16 PM

Why do you write that project at the beginning stage? The token is already trading on a large exchange.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:54:13 PM

Why do you write that project at the beginning stage? The token is already trading on a large exchange.
For each person, the risk management is very individual, and you also need to pay attention to the amount of investment.
I would also invest in a project if I had free money.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:25:19 PM

But this is not very important, the more important aspect is the volatility and the volume of trading, right?
I was so taught in the courses.
True, but the exchange also plays a role, since if the exchange is not popular, it will not be actively trading and the number of trading orders will be small, so you should not discard this factor.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:32:06 PM

But this is not very important, the more important aspect is the volatility and the volume of trading, right?
True, but the exchange also plays a role, since if the exchange is not popular, it will not be actively trading and the number of trading orders will be small, so you should not discard this factor.
And on what exchange is the project token traded? How much volume trading there?
Dime21

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:44:43 PM

And on what exchange is the project token traded? How much volume trading there?
The token is traded on Crex24, CITEX and CryptoBridge.
Crex24 Exchange is very large, the volume of trading on it is one and a half million dollars. Other exchanges also have considerable trading volume, but slightly less than Crex24.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: