Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IMAGECOIN ORDINALS IMAGES, FILES, MESSAGES IN BLOCKCHAIN[IMG]  (Read 30447 times)
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:33:24 AM

Lol, now even when many people don’t know about the project, the price for the coin is very good. I imagine what will happen when the IMAGECOIN becomes popular. What methods do you use to attract users and investors to your project?

The devs have old guard traders and miners that have good trust rating ( not talking about BCT ranking either ) within the crypto world, backing the idea and work...

But saying that the more that see the coin and work and ideas in both coins the better and more it will grow.  Wink

Im just sick of  all the bct scabs coming looking for freebies for nothing and they just bot all coins for the freebies not to help the projects. ( nothing talking about u dw )

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dime21

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:16:02 PM

Hello, is there any news? How is the development of your project? I flew on vacation and for several days did not follow what was happening on the cryptocurrency market.
As far as I understand there are a lot of interesting and new things.
darkshine

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:17:01 PM

Hello, is there any news? How is the development of your project? I flew on vacation and for several days did not follow what was happening on the cryptocurrency market.
If you look globally, then a lot of things have changed in these days.
But as for the project, there is no news.
Perhaps soon the team will make some announcement regarding the development of the project.
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 03:38:42 PM

Perhaps soon the team will make some announcement regarding the development of the project.
Yes, I would like the team to get in touch and communicate with users and investors, since lately I have not seen activity from the team.
Most likely the team is working on the project, and there are not so many people in the headquarters of the staff to communicate here.
But I would also like the team to work the same way in this direction.
Stabycroc

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 04:37:06 PM

Yes, I would like the team to get in touch and communicate with users and investors, since lately I have not seen activity from the team.
Most likely the team is working on the project, and there are not so many people in the headquarters of the staff to communicate here.

Ok since its clear all u newbies of crypto are bored, ( sounds like 1 person using mutli bot accounts, same style typing and txt and gramma )

why dont u compare ALL the x11 coins out there, look at the differences in them all and what both IMG and IMGC have done compared to them?!?

Then u might sit back and stop asking crypto nubcake ?s....and just let the dev'/s do there thing...

Here a tip for ya nubcakes, the updates u dont want to miss is wallet updates...for any coin...

Also what have u done to help with the growth of this or any coin?!? nothing well off u go and qq on a coin page were the dev/s havent done anything bar release 1st wallet and have no backbone to there coin with any Og ideas or uses.
Eddyc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:51:34 PM

Ok since its clear all u newbies of crypto are bored, ( sounds like 1 person using mutli bot accounts, same style typing and txt and gramma )

why dont u compare ALL the x11 coins out there, look at the differences in them all and what both IMG and IMGC have done compared to them?!?

Then u might sit back and stop asking crypto nubcake ?s....and just let the dev'/s do there thing...

Here a tip for ya nubcakes, the updates u dont want to miss is wallet updates...for any coin...

Also what have u done to help with the growth of this or any coin?!? nothing well off u go and qq on a coin page were the dev/s havent done anything bar release 1st wallet and have no backbone to there coin with any Og ideas or uses.

Hello friends, how are you?

Sorry for the delay, we are with the development of communities and by the way the project is ready. However, in addition to developing the communities we intend to use the blockchain to send relevant documents and files, challenges of images and even image contests, we can use IMG as a safe means of sending without worrying about security, because the network is powerful. I invite you all to join the community and soon we will have news there.

We count on you...
Dime21

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:09:42 PM

Sorry for the delay, we are with the development of communities and by the way the project is ready. However, in addition to developing the communities we intend to use the blockchain to send relevant documents and files, challenges of images and even image contests, we can use IMG as a safe means of sending without worrying about security, because the network is powerful. I invite you all to join the community and soon we will have news there.

We count on you...
Hello,can you tell us an approximate launch date?
Many people here have already bought your tokens and are awaiting the launch of the platform and updating the wallets, and are waiting for the project to start developing, because the idea is interesting, but if you don’t implement it, someone else will use it.
Drugs?

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:14:02 PM

We count on you...
Many people here have already bought your tokens and are awaiting the launch of the platform and updating the wallets, and are waiting for the project to start developing, because the idea is interesting, but if you don’t implement it, someone else will use it.
What do you mean by "updating wallets"? The wallet is already functioning.,
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:23:32 PM

Hi, do you have any meetings with investors and users? Something like a meetup.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:35:45 PM

Hi, do you have any meetings with investors and users? Something like a meetup.
I think not, because for such events you need finance, and for a beginner project this is not the best solution.
Stabycroc

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:48:43 AM

We count on you...

1sr get of the heavy drugs would ya.... 2nd i said "wallet updates" which it just proves my point ur just scab bots with no basic clue of crypto..
If u dont know why u shouldnt miss wallet updates thats once again a u issue..like i said FOR ANY COIN!!
I can tell u got no clue aswell as u nubcakes keep calling a mining coin a token, let me clear the difference in the 2.

A token is a 100% premined non decentralized fake crypto made usually of the back of another coins chain ( NXT,ETH and others ), so the dev does no coding and pays around $5k to make a fake coin to scam with they used to call them Ico's till the scammers in cprtyo realize they could avoid tax of there theft if they renamed to TOKEN...U cant make ur own coin threw mining as the token dev premined 100% of them..
95% of tokens are scams as there ment to have real assets of value to trade with said token, so unless the token u can swap gold/land or houses or some kind of item of value to trade it against the token there worthless and just Rothschild scam crypto made to try kill REAL crypto.

A mineable coin isnt decentralized and can have sml premine if stated in the op of the coins forum page, but is people are still able to mine there own coins as well as buy them... THIS IS  REAL CRYPTO!!!!
It cost elect and time to mine and gives value in that...

which means there isnt 1 guy dictating the price like in tokens/ico were they usually just wait for buy wall to fill and then dump and make a new TOKEN for u nubcake with no crypto clue to buy...
And then u cry tha crypto is a  scam cuz u didnt know the basics and bought tokens and lost all ya $$  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ive been crypto friendly with u crypto nubcakes but if u keep asking and saying nub/no clue stuff il troll box ya very fast.  Cool Cool

darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:04:51 AM

We count on you...

1sr get of the heavy drugs would ya.... 2nd i said "wallet updates" which it just proves my point ur just scab bots with no basic clue of crypto..
If u dont know why u shouldnt miss wallet updates thats once again a u issue..like i said FOR ANY COIN!!
I can tell u got no clue aswell as u nubcakes keep calling a mining coin a token, let me clear the difference in the 2.

A token is a 100% premined non decentralized fake crypto made usually of the back of another coins chain ( NXT,ETH and others ), so the dev does no coding and pays around $5k to make a fake coin to scam with they used to call them Ico's till the scammers in cprtyo realize they could avoid tax of there theft if they renamed to TOKEN...U cant make ur own coin threw mining as the token dev premined 100% of them..
95% of tokens are scams as there ment to have real assets of value to trade with said token, so unless the token u can swap gold/land or houses or some kind of item of value to trade it against the token there worthless and just Rothschild scam crypto made to try kill REAL crypto.

A mineable coin isnt decentralized and can have sml premine if stated in the op of the coins forum page, but is people are still able to mine there own coins as well as buy them... THIS IS  REAL CRYPTO!!!!
It cost elect and time to mine and gives value in that...

which means there isnt 1 guy dictating the price like in tokens/ico were they usually just wait for buy wall to fill and then dump and make a new TOKEN for u nubcake with no crypto clue to buy...
And then u cry tha crypto is a  scam cuz u didnt know the basics and bought tokens and lost all ya $$  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ive been crypto friendly with u crypto nubcakes but if u keep asking and saying nub/no clue stuff il troll box ya very fast.  Cool Cool

Totally agree with you !! many people absolutely do not understand anything about it, they come here only for a quick gain!
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:38:08 AM

Has your company managed to attract institutional investors? Or investors from other companies that help develop new platforms, such as yours?
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:20:08 AM

Has your company managed to attract institutional investors? Or investors from other companies that help develop new platforms, such as yours?
Institutional investors? Most likely you confused something, as institutional investors in no way refer to investments in the field of cryptocurrency startups.
Dime21

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 01:43:53 PM

Institutional investors? Most likely you confused something, as institutional investors in no way refer to investments in the field of cryptocurrency startups.
You are mistaken. Institutional investors have a great influence on the cryptocurrency market, and their percentage is growing exponentially.
I recommend that you familiarize yourself with this, this is useful for a general understanding of the cryptocurrency market.
Drugs?

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:41:21 PM

You are mistaken. Institutional investors have a great influence on the cryptocurrency market, and their percentage is growing exponentially.
I recommend that you familiarize yourself with this, this is useful for a general understanding of the cryptocurrency market.
Is this really an interesting topic to explore? Can you share some useful links?
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:51:26 PM

Is this really an interesting topic to explore? Can you share some useful links?
Looking for what purpose you want to use it.
This information will definitely not be superfluous for a better understanding of investment activities.
Rona7do

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:04:49 PM

Looking for what purpose you want to use it.
This information will definitely not be superfluous for a better understanding of investment activities.
Do not be worth "selling" for people unnecessary information.
For the average person, this information is completely useless, and those who need it have already read it.
6eTxoBeH
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:04:25 PM

My friend advised me to purchase some tokens of this project in long term. Do you think guys this is a good idea?
The project definitely deserves attention, but investing is always a risk.
You are responsible for your funds.
Today the team is working on the project, and most likely we will soon see a quality and finished product from the company, but the price of the tokens will then be higher..

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:26:19 AM

Any valid node? I can not sync the wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: