Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:34:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We need more moral education  (Read 1953 times)
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

Nowadays all countries only pay attention to the academic, they never pay attention to the moral education anymore, now more people are very rude and don't respect elders anymore, and we come to one point where people hackers are cool, people are proud to be hacker, don't they realize that hacker are actually stealing from other people?

Nowadays scammers are everywhere, and they proud to be a scammer and called their victim an idiot who falls into their trap, they got no shame anymore to do bad things, I think all of this happen due to the lack of moral education

Moral education supposed to be taught at school and the parents also need to responsible to teach their children, moral education can make the world become better place to live

this is like we have fallen and cannot see the future if we never give up with all conditions there must be positive results if we get into trouble, but if moral education has been trained early and we can only do good or be carried away by this moment which leads to bad things but all need to learn from life experiences then be the best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:30:07 AM

Moral education is not about train people to obedient, but more of respect the culture and how to behave in society, it got nothing to do with scientific things and you won't find any moral education in scientific book

And if the culture is to listen to the government officials then what do you do?

I think anything that makes any sense has to do with science. Maybe for a lot of people moral values aren't something that they make a lot of sense of, but for me it is very clear and simple that honesty and good intentions are crucial for almost any life goal that most of us have.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:57:35 AM

Nowadays all countries only pay attention to the academic, they never pay attention to the moral education anymore, now more people are very rude and don't respect elders anymore, and we come to one point where people hackers are cool, people are proud to be hacker, don't they realize that hacker are actually stealing from other people?

Nowadays scammers are everywhere, and they proud to be a scammer and called their victim an idiot who falls into their trap, they got no shame anymore to do bad things, I think all of this happen due to the lack of moral education

Moral education supposed to be taught at school and the parents also need to responsible to teach their children, moral education can make the world become better place to live
We know that education is important to each and everyone of us but the reality now is , education is only important to people who have the dream in life. Most people now needs good character and good values because nowadays people lacks respect to older ones and other people. Giving respect to other people specially to women are is a must to teach in schools.

phandinhtrungtruc

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:18:45 AM

In today's world of 4.0, countries only focus on academics and train their students for knowledge in order to serve the development of the country but they do not know that besides those who are provided with knowledge This is used to deceive the moral doings that do not cause the country to flourish, want the country to flourish, it must educate both knowledge and ethics. Therefore, in schools, attention should be paid to ethical education, not just to the school, but to every family instead of teaching their children the knowledge of the school teaches them moral virtues. The future owners of the country are fully developed Cheesy Cheesy
locsta123

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:12:20 AM
Merited by cappy176 (1)

I completely agree I think education should focus a lot more on morals as well as other USEFUL skills in society (not just learning algebra and what not things well never use in the real world) but I think morals are almost more imporant than 90% of the other subjects taught in school. But I don't think it should be religious at all people often confuse religion and morals....
NeMa94

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

I agree strongly on this one. Children are taught through media that mafia and other similar is good, popular and that that is the way the should behave. School should teach more about stuff that they actually need, not repeat over and over nonsense that they can google for a second if they need it. Problem-solving and moral is what needs to be taught in school. The moral standards have changed completely over the years and it is sad what we learn our kids to wish for.
KirunBarber

Activity: 567
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

revolving around the world a number of people only think about technology, lack of moral fertilization in children makes the smaller number of human harmony ... I am concerned that ..
at this time there needs to be a superhero who wants to fight for this ... besides the government let's start from our small family ..
Greetings of peace  Wink Wink

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Shaftdel

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

Moral education need to be re-emphasis in the educational system once again. Because with time, has given birth to a lot of society decadence which has introduced crime of various degrees to the venerable youths. Given it more consideration will reduced the rate of crime and danger and bring sanity to the society.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:38:58 PM

I don't agree with OP that morals are to be taught at school. Morals should be taught by your parents from the moment you are very young. When you see the child lying which they often do or when you see it hurting an animal which is also what they often do, you should react. This is the crucial moment. A teacher is always a stranger. A parent has much greater authority.

Sealis

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:57:33 AM

Morals are still taught in schools. But they are just ineffective. Even if parents teach them, the effects are all the same. Instead of amplifying the teachings by repeating them over and over again, I suggest adopting a new style of teaching morals, one that can make students listen attentively and one that can make them accept it as a principle of their lives.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

I agree that moral education is very much needed once we start from ourselves. Do not be easily influenced by other people. We must have confidence and confidence about all of our decisions that we definitely choose a day and life that is better than the past and correct our mistakes, not vice versa. have a good inner bond in the heart
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

Moral education should be thought to kids at a very young age, I really think that moral education should go first before kids deal with academic subjects like, science, math, etc. Moral education is important, it doesn't really matter if you're not that smart as long as you know how to treat other people right and how to do things the right way without hurting anyone.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:49:31 PM

I dont think that moral eduaction wil lhelp with the scammers.
Scammers ,cons and criminals are born in harsh families and enviroment and thus grow up to be a bad people.

But i agree that our religion is fundementally flawed, we need more other types of education. The most simple way to increase the level of life would be to make students excersise every single day, run, do yoga then teach meditation this would not only make them healthier but better poeople in general.
NgoLina

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

I agree with you, we really need more moral education. Moral education should begin at home right from the toddler development stage through preschool, school to adolescent development stages. Both the family and  school have a role to play in moral education, but i think that the family has more. A child character/behaviour speaks  alot about his/her upbringing. Character is beauty!   Our children are our future generation, let us educate them at home and in school to be honest, care and respect for themselves and others,  the importance of hardwork, our cultures and values etc.
Ngoziwealth

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

lack of morals is the bane of our society, the effects cannot be quantified.Some persons debate that moral values should be taught mainly at home by parents but i totally disagree with this opinion and therefore opine that morals should not only be taught at home but much more in schools.

Most children from age two spend more time in school than at home and its  obviously the formative years of the child, this is not to put the burden on teachers rather schools should be encouraged to amplify whatever moral lessons the child is being taught at home.

Upholding more morals in school will equally help children who are not taught at home.
batch2016

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:41:18 PM

Educators influence students' moral development not simply by being good role models, but also by what they bring to their relationships with students day by day their ability to appreciate students perspectives and to disentangle them from their own, their ability to admit and learn from moral error, their moral energy and idealism, their generosity, and their ability to help students develop moral thinking without shying away from their own moral authority.
Ngoziwealth

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:03:20 PM

we do really need more moral education in schools compared to what we have now. I have seen schools were teachers are not allowed to discipline pupils when they err and so these kids are left to themselves. some teachers who correct lovingly are either disciplined or dismissed. this in turn brings problems to the society.

though some parents contribute to this problem, the schools should make such parents see why their kids should be disciplined
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

Are you sure moral education is the only problem?

https://www.livescience.com/46123-many-americans-creationists.html

4 in 10 Americans believe God created Earth 10,000 years ago.

I think the education system is failing on multiple fronts.

Becksinsky

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:22:20 AM

I think moral education is necessary. Because a person who owns knowledge becomes very influential. It is necessary that his knowledge was not aimed at harm and evil. Therefore, along with science, one must always teach morality.
This does not necessarily need a separate lesson. For this, it is enough for a teacher to find contact with the child and explain important things about life. In ancient times, it was always like that. A teacher was a mentor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: