Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:28:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your investment strategy?  (Read 5594 times)
Tony_Nguyen (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:05:54 PM

On Contray, Current market situation is a good entry point for the new comers. It is also a good opportunity to average out your loss if you purchased bitcoin at $18K USD or above.
I think we should go long term and real price movement might happen around 2020.
arifin eky

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

you are right, the current situation is indeed in the price down and some do not allow to sell the asset if it has not gained profit, it can reduce the assets.

As for a strategy that can be executed is hodl patiently, trying to find opportunities in blockchain although very small nominal and start activities as usual.
MVT_Freedom

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:12:27 PM

My strategy in mostly bearish markets:
Mostly looking for low caps (sub sat coins) that have potentional and watch their progress.
Also have a small portion of funds and put them on more risky low caps and set a high sell target and look only once a week.

When the market is green again then I'll move 60% to a big exchange and try to trade a bit
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

In my mind just want to buy bitcoin at the lowest price and sell bitcoin at the best price. All that we can do depends on how we read the opportunities that come like a pump and dump moments. To know all that we must be smart and learn to read the situation of the current conditions. Ask your friends how bitcoin prospects are for the short and long term. I admit I will not always get a fortune in investing in bitcoin, but with all that I say we can minimize the chance for us to lose
PhoenixEmpire

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

The current market sentiment is favoring side ways action at the moment. Every Bitcoin investor is waiting on the good news of ETF approval.
As the date of the announcement is not clear some says 10th other 16th of next month but let's keep in mind that the announcement date could be extended by SEC at any time. I believe that SEC's decision will have a major effect on Bitcoin's price maybe a few times fold the effect of Bitcoin Futures approved last year.

My strategy is to follow the market and the news very closely and try to use Delta hedging technique and increase the short/long positions according the market sentiment.
AngusPetterd

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

If you don't want to keep rubbish by your side, you should only get tokens free. If you try hard, you can get many tokens instead of buy it. So try your best and don't give up.
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:28:44 PM

Every Bitcoin investor is waiting on the good news of ETF approval.
As the date of the announcement is not clear some says 10th other 16th of next month but let's keep in mind that the announcement date could be extended by SEC at any time. I believe that SEC's decision will have a major effect on Bitcoin's price maybe a few times fold the effect of Bitcoin Futures approved last year.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

for me it's so to keep in a long time and read the news of companies whose tokens are holding, many are standing still and are just killing their coins
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

My investment strategy is very simple i just dont buy all investment in one shot i go for in split so on every dip i had started to buy in 20% so my average of buying price of btc is now in average and if the market cross $8000 then i will start getting profit. Will start selling my coins which i have bought in very low. This way i trade and keep my investment safe.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

If you could learn trading it could be better way to make some amount to cover up for your loses. You should also scrutinize ICOs very well before you join and don't always forget to keep some Bitcoins- very necessary.

Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:56:07 PM

My strategy is to wait for the collapse of the market. So I can get off the cheap price and sell at high prices. But just a reminder not easy to wait and may increase you will sink further. So you should take a lot of patience because it can happen to you.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

the strategy is same as always. accumulate bitcoin specially when it is in a dip and short term trade altcoins specially those that are getting pumped. try to start with a small amount and trade for a little while and see how the market works. slow down your pace and watch the market most of the times instead of just jumping in. then you will slowly learn what strategy to  choose.

There is a FOMO brewing...
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

Hello all.

what I do right now is just waiting with patience and confidence and I follow some bounty campaigns to get rewarded for what I'm doing

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:23:39 PM

Buy low, sell high is mine Smiley I think if you are doing this on mid-term (1-5 years) then you can't lose in crypto. At least for now. I mean the market is so obvious it just hurts. Just look at previous bubbles, they're pretty much the same.
But as I said, at least for now. We don't know the future and crypto is still pretty volatile/risk investment so don't put too much money in it. Focus on other things too, even if the gains aren't so appealing.

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

Hello all.

You can buy low ( and that low is now definitely ) and sell high. But for me, the best investing strategy is to buy and leave it for 2-3 years. Imagine if you bought any coin 3 years ago ? Example BTC, Monero, ETH ...

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

I think before you want to invest bitcoin, the most important thing for first capital is to know and understand all knowledge about cryptocurrency itself.
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:17:54 PM

My investment strategy is, I would better know more about the market before. When I can know well about the cryptocurrency, then i can invest this.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

In every Investment, they will be a strategy to make profit, because is a business, and for a investment to be successful one, is to take action immediately market price changes, towards buying or selling process.
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

It's important to have a clear, precise investment objective. Your investment objective should consider factors such as the level of income or capital growth you're seeking to achieve, and for what purpose. You'll also need to consider your risk appetite when developing an investment objective. Consider what your investment timeframe is. If you have a long-term investment timeframe, you may have more capacity to ride out any market downturns, and so could consider investments with higher risk / higher return profiles. If your investment timeframe is short, you may need to be more cautious.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: