Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:46:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your investment strategy?  (Read 5594 times)
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

my strategy right now only holds and be patient because I don't see that there is any good way to get out from this situations unless I can see there is an increase of the price for my coins so I can sell all of the amounts to solve my problem. but I am not sure that this will happen in the short time because this month, there are not significant movements from the cryptocurrency so I think I need to wait for another time.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

I stick to the strategy of my investment 30% hold in the biton 30% ethereal otsalnye 40% invest in other coins that I chose which are interesting to me
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:50:19 AM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

HODL strategy is the most effective strategy that we can use in this moment because the cryptocurrency markey is still down. The right time to sell all of our cryptocurrencies is when it booms,I know that the cryptocurrency market will easily recover.

alexlee4694

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

The best strategy for investing is buying cheap then selling at high prices.The first thing in every investment is to know the platform with which you want to invest, know the risk involved and the returns that may come out of it.Trying to withstand emotions and be able to control yourself against situations and conditions of price movements.wait for profit.
KryptoKalle

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

I've done deep research on all the currencies in my portfolio, and now I just HODL!
Amandaturner

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:29:45 AM

There are no prices that make me panic. I will continue to hold my coin number. Bitcoin always gives me a sense of security and the market will return after every discount. So, I am always calm and looking for new strategies to invest effectively.
Vanessa87

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:12:35 AM

My investment strategy is i would buy bitcoin before other altcoins. Because bitcoin is a very potential coin and we can gain profit for sure. Whenever the market price is dropped many of them might get fear about bitcoin investment. But i know about bitcoin, so i don't bother about bitcoin price dropped. i will invest in it.
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

investment strategy in bitcoin, for us to wait for low prices like now, and we can buy and we can wait for a while with a higher price increase, so we will also get lots of good profits in the future.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

In this current situation the best you can do on your assets is to hold especially if you buy your coins in a high price and then the present price is lower than the price you have bought them better to hold them and wait until you have profit on it or if you find another coin that thinks will give you profit maybe you an risk your bought coins and buy those coins to make better profit.
pr0bvk

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

I think this is a good time to continue buying and buying bitcoin, I always believe that bitcoin will quickly reach $ 50,000 in early 2019.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

In any case, do not sell when prices fall. That's my basic rule. Because selling coins in this market position means losing some of my money, so I don't sell cryptocurrencies even if I really need to.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:38:56 PM

I never sell coins in the market drawdown, but on the contrary, I try to buy as many bitcoins and other altcoins as possible, while the prices are so low.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:44:18 PM

I think the best strategy for investing now is keeping all of the money in BTC. Because as long as you stay at BTC, you have many opportunities. This is the only way you can evaluate them.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:22:57 PM

Now I don't have strategy to invest on cryptocurrency. It's really bad situation and I don't know, what to do, invest on crypto is a good option to choose now, to earn some money?
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:33:18 PM

I have no investment strategy if i want to invest then i will go for it. But i choose wisely if i want to invest because many investment now are scam so  its better to study first the project before you invest.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:36:16 PM

My current strategy is to survive. by eliminating the panic that is inside and always be patient and confident that the market will definitely rise again. now it's better to focus on finding additional income through a gift campaign, and I don't really care about the market situation. maybe by participating in various campaigns, it will reduce panic because of falling market prices. so I think the right strategy right now is to look for other activities that can produce. for example participating in various gift campaigns or social media campaigns, and others.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:37:20 AM

If I try to continue to hold assets in the next few months because when I insisted on investing in daily investing,it might only cause panic and in looking for more difficult income so that the majority of traders are afraid when investing in the future.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
taunghiqua

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:40:41 AM

my plan is  a good time to continue buying and buying bitcoin I think this is I try to buy as many bitcoins and other altcoins as possible, while the prices are so low.It is the legend of all future coin that it will fly high.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

Depends on the of coins you're  holding. Holding remains the best thing to do especially for the top coins. And don't forget to buy the important dips.

some holding to die.
Nope, we aren't holding to die. We are holding because it's the right thing to do if the market unexpectedly goes against you.

If you can't hold long-term then Cryptocurrency investment isn't for you and you can't be a good business man. Anyone who doesn't succeed Cryptowworld will harely succeed in any other business
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:35:38 PM

My favourite investment stategy is of course holding, because waiting on what situation will be is really interesting, I have coins and I look on the market, when is the best time to sell them, and now... I'm still waiting... Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: