Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoins to invest in 2018?  (Read 349 times)
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

Hello all,

Hope you are doing alright.

What altcoins do you think are the best to invest in 2018?

Mine guess would go for the ones:
1. Having good project, clear road map
2. Active and talented team
3. Unique in the market
4. Having sustainable competitive advantages

Bellow are the ones I am holding :
Ethereum, Gifto, Cybermiles, Ethlend, ABT, XRP
Ethereum, Cybermiles and ABT are the best in the coin you are holding. They have the elements you want. Road development clearly. There are products. Also should invest in NEO. A coin is highly valued at the present
Hui Ling

Activity: 292
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

BETEX is the best altcoin for investment, because the BETEX platform is very good and I am sure the price will increase very high.
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:24:08 PM

Hello all,

3. Unique in the market

Monero has every opportunity to become the number one crypto currency in the field of information security. Monero is already the top 10 Crypto-currency of 2018, as an electronic currency, which can be paid for various services.
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

Hello all,

3. Unique in the market

Zcash is a relatively new coin in the crypto currency market, and the increase in its price means a promising future for this coin. Zcash was founded in 2016 by Zuko Wilsocks-O'Hearn, and, in fact, it is a safer and more confidential version of Bitcoin.
ronalsi

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

Altcoin most potential in 2018
1.Ethereum
The list of the best altcoin markets must start with Ethereum, this is the second most valuable co-encoder after Bitcoin. Copper is currently capitalized at $ 44,080,703,640. Ethereum was launched in July 2015, codenamed Vitalik Buterin - who was nicknamed the world's pre-codec.
2.Litecoin
Litecoin, one of the oldest altcoins in the coding market, was released in 2011 by a former Google employee Charlie Lee. Like Bitcoin, Litecoin is also a codeword, but it is much better than Bitcoin. In fact, Litecoin's main development goal is to overcome some of Bitcoin's shortcomings, especially slower transaction speeds.
g as Ethereum, Litecoin is also quite easy to buy since it is listed on most of the top codec trading platforms. You can buy Litecoin from Kraken, Coinbase, Coinmama or Bitsquare.
3. Dong NEO
NEO - originally named AntShares, was launched in 2014 by Da Hongfei in China. It is the largest encoding currency ever made in China.
Tony_Nguyen (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

I believe Stellar, Cardano, Ontology, Nano, Tron and Dogecoin will be my best investment and will be huge this year

I did not go deeply into dogecoin but the rest you mentioned above are very promising for investors.
Tony_Nguyen (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:29:18 PM

Altcoin most potential in 2018
1.Ethereum
The list of the best altcoin markets must start with Ethereum, this is the second most valuable co-encoder after Bitcoin. Copper is currently capitalized at $ 44,080,703,640. Ethereum was launched in July 2015, codenamed Vitalik Buterin - who was nicknamed the world's pre-codec.
2.Litecoin
Litecoin, one of the oldest altcoins in the coding market, was released in 2011 by a former Google employee Charlie Lee. Like Bitcoin, Litecoin is also a codeword, but it is much better than Bitcoin. In fact, Litecoin's main development goal is to overcome some of Bitcoin's shortcomings, especially slower transaction speeds.
g as Ethereum, Litecoin is also quite easy to buy since it is listed on most of the top codec trading platforms. You can buy Litecoin from Kraken, Coinbase, Coinmama or Bitsquare.
3. Dong NEO
NEO - originally named AntShares, was launched in 2014 by Da Hongfei in China. It is the largest encoding currency ever made in China.

Ethereum and Neo are understandable but why Litecoin? I believe that there are many newer coins that are more promising.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

Hello all,

3. Unique in the market

These coins are the best platforms and promising coins:-

IOTA
WAVES
TRON
DEX
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:40:20 PM

I think the best alternativecoin to invest in the year of two thousand eighteen is bitcoin
because the company of bitcoin is still in demand business that can help you to earn a good amount of income.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:54:54 PM

For me the best alternativecoins to invest in the year of two thousand eighteen is bitcoin because it has a high amount of return on investments that can make you profitable enough.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: