Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you earn a cryptocurrency now?  (Read 986 times)
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:06:46 AM

For now the falling of bitcoin is the good opportunity to buy bitcoins and altcoins the could give you a big profit in next year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:08:06 AM

There are lot of people's in this forum who do day trading even today, yes daily trading is beneficial to most of them. My friend is doing this in binance and I was shocked, in this worst market situation he's earning a descent money. But you need to be very very careful in this, suddenly the value will drop or pump it is very risky too. Those who have guts still do this.

Am I spamming? Report me!
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:08:17 AM

I always take advantage of every opportunity that exists, for example from airdrop, trading, and bounty. I chose that method because I think it's easy and I can manage it. I am not focused on results, I choose to use all opportunities, if indeed I am lucky, I will profit a lot, and vice versa. The world of cryptocurrency is full of mysteries and surprises, so all opportunities must be used according to ability, right?

akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:08:52 AM

The cryptocurrency is certainly different from last year's cryptocurrency, if in the past we were able to get a lot of results for the bounty we followed but it was very difficult to get it, and the ups and downs like this are natural and we should be able to react wisely

Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:09:50 AM

Most of the new coins that I have I bought in the exchange because this is certainly the right time to start buying some of the altcoins that we believe in. I trade a number of times and several times I also benefit even if only a little but continuously, and that is important than following a bounty campaign or investing in an ICO
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:17:09 AM

With the market going down like this, it should be the most perfect condition to  purchase as many coin as we could afford.
After that we could trade them or just wait to hold it until it rise a lot again.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:00:51 AM

It seems to me that now it is impossible to do anything, moreover, how to put short positions, because today there are no options to earn some money. I do not understand how it can be at all, but it is a fact.
It gonna have a short trading which possibly give us profit but it won't be much, in fact mostly ended with losing. It is better to participate bounties and earned tokens which is convertable into BTC, ETH or even USDT.

There is no doubt about this, but today in most cases I mean many projects I mean bounty projects at the end of the ICO process do not pay bounty hunters and all this happens for completely different reasons
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

I really earn my Cryptocurrencies in some bounties that I participated and their value in the market is really not that good to get a best profit to grow in just a week to get a better support for my needs. that's why I use to try trading to learn more about how I can make more earnings in different type of path to get a big profit.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:09:44 AM

Bounty programmes. At the moment this is the best opportunity to earn some crypto. You should be careful and selective with bounty programmes, because there are a lot of scam projects out there.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

The current encryption market is a bear market stage, unable to make money from it, or even a lot of losses.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:00:30 PM

In today's cryptocurrency situation it is difficult to earn a profit because the crypto market is rarely a good project or a bounty available. most of the bounty or projects are now poor and many scams.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:03:03 PM

The best point of yours is the margin trading. Even on the falling market, it is the best strategy of earning crypto currencies. But you should be very careful with this method, because it contains a lot of risks as well.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:07:17 PM

With the market going down like this, it should be the most perfect condition to  purchase as many coin as we could afford.
After that we could trade them or just wait to hold it until it rise a lot again.
Yeah, so many options for us right now and better not to miss this chance, a once in a lifetime opportunity. We all know how good the cryptomarket are, and this correction will surely end in the right time.

Luckily, I still have my signature campaign which is my main source of cryptos now, but beside this I also invest/buy more bitcoin and some top altcoins because I believe on their future, this technology will not die we are just in a big correction that caused by the manipulators,
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:25:49 PM

I think it is really hard to earn a cryptocurrency now, the market is going down, everything is so difficult.
If you are only seeing how to generate short term profits then you are right but if you are concentrated on getting long term profits then this could be one of the easiest moments to make money in this market since you can get almost all the coins that you can imagine for an amazing price, if you buy bitcoin now and you hold it for a few years I am sure the chances that you will make profits are close to 100%.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:00:26 AM

There's no option to earn in cryptocurrency for me right now because the price of bitcoin drops out and same to other altcoins i think they following the price of bitcoin it drops will happen to in other coins.

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:53:39 AM

There's no option to earn in cryptocurrency for me right now because the price of bitcoin drops out and same to other altcoins i think they following the price of bitcoin it drops will happen to in other coins.
It seems to me that you need to reconsider your strategy, because investors usually start serious purchases at such moments when everything is falling because the market is very likely to recover.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 12:20:41 AM

Look at coins that have high staking percentage, download the wallet, buy the coins and deposit in the wallet.  The wallet then earns coins every so often.  Some that have very high percentages can give you up to a million coins a day, like Diverse.  High staking and lower entry coins I've found are: Truckcoin, RAIN, VersionCoin, Healthyworm, Bitradio, Chess, Compound, BUZZ, StackBit. HousingCoin, VulcanoCoin, Bottlecaps and Crackers.   Most of these have active teams, some don't, but that doesn't mean they don't rise and fall in price.

It almost always takes money to make money.  That is why often that really cheap people with little love to do not succeed.  Of course, the Universe doesn't follow a clear uniform path so people often thing that mean, greedy people only get rich.  But if you can support some staking coins and keep them alive and stake them, you will get rewarded by earning stakes every day or every few days.

Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:07:03 AM

There are many ways we could earn more token in crypto space , doing bounty is one which is very rampant now and rewarding those that did bounty are some how free as it only require some little work, and trading is a major one that you need to be very active about.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:17:05 AM

MLM is a big No for me as it could be riddle with a lots of transparency issue! I think it is more sensible and profitable to buy cryptocurrency now than mining or offering some other services as prices are cheap and you get serious bargain on quality  cryptocurrency in the market!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: