Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:40:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie trader  (Read 2491 times)
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:14:39 AM

The fact is that no experienced trader will not just talk to everyone about their strategies. They make money on this information. They organize their channels with a paid entrance and provide all the quality information there.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:25:28 AM

Invest in bitcoin for a long time. The main thing is to invest extra money so that you do not want to sell them coins and return them, especially during a falling market.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

The fact is that no experienced trader will not just talk to everyone about their strategies. They make money on this information. They organize their channels with a paid entrance and provide all the quality information there.

Do they really do this stuff? I have never heard about it. I remember, when I was a newbie, I simply used to ask the different question about trading - nothing more.
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

It's very difficult to tell. I'll try to direct you shortly, but you already have to try.
First of all you will need a desire to trade, money for investment and common sense.
The very first step is to study all the necessary information. Start reading all kinds of news from the world of crypto currency. Then start learning the basics of trading. Personally, I started with the study of technical analysis and tried to explore candlestick analysis in parallel. Learn what is the figure of technical analysis and indicators. In one day you will not be able to become a trader. A long, purposeful work is needed here. Every day, devote all your free time to learning all the above information. Do not listen to those who say that everything depends on luck on the crypto market. Remember, the more quality information you learn now, the better trader you will become.
When you learn enough information about how to trade and how to read charts, when you understand what is happening in the market and you can make reasonable assumptions about where the price will go, then you can start practicing.
Next, you will simply learn information and practice. It will bring you experience and after a while you will become a trader.
I advise you to read a lot, try to learn as much information as possible every day. There is a lot of good information on the Internet. Unfortunately I do not have any saved links to share.
And remember: invest only the money that you are ready to lose!

Thank you. Good explanation..

A guide detailed and extremely useful.
I just want to add one more thing that you should learn and read books on the market sentiment. It will help you a lot in the trading
cpkozak

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

New traders entering the market often have psychological fear when the market goes down. When I first invested in this market, I had such periods. That's a big downside to fix.
nguyenthao8x

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:41:58 PM

Please refer to the investment video, choose the top coin to buy. And invest in small capital before you really have experience.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Knabu

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:03:18 PM

Study traders that have proven track records and offer good educational quality videos. Crypto-Twitter has multiple good down-to-earth traders that have made their wealth by trading traditional markets & crypto and definitely know what they're talking about.

After understanding indicators/R:R-ratios/candles/patterns, start paper-trading without capital. Analyze how your trades went regardless of the outcome. When you feel comfortable on your own analysis without FOMO, you're ready to try your wings on the real market.

Never stop studying.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

If you are a newcomer to the crypto market you need to invest a lot of time as well as you should invest more knowledge related to crypto trading so you will have more opportunities to get profit

This is a great advice but you should also agree that you will never become a good trader without an experience. Yes, the mistakes will be done but they will also become your teachers. However, never risk investing all of the money you have.
Samuel4

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:26:31 PM

This is  a very vital and educating information. Although trading is not as easy as mentioned above. But one must get started. As a beginner, it is good to understand the technical analysis and a good understanding and interpretation of the trade charts. It's equally recommended to choose an exchange that has a seamless and friendly interface as a beginner.
Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:10:59 PM

New traders entering the market often have psychological fear when the market goes down. When I first invested in this market, I had such periods. That's a big downside to fix.
it is a part of learning and experience in trading. it's normal because trade involves emotions and analysis.
let it work and someday you will get a great experience. experience will make you better understand market movements and learn to control emotions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:18:39 AM

Newbies are bound to lose money when new to Cryptocurrency trading, not like the system is designed this way, but there are certain things that people are ignorant about that lead them to loss. I remember when I started trading and was all about the money, I had lost some hundreds of dollars on my first week, and I would have lost more if not for changing my initiatives and pattern.
Lengcengteng

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:51:05 AM

You know the instincts of the newbie who do not have any knowledge and skills will only be the same as gambling. Because you only depend on luck, and instinct is the last way when you have no other options, try to keep learning.

Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:08:55 AM

what needed to start trading guys , and can you please give some trick tips , advice
First, you should choose Binance trading platform. It is a good trading platform and the transaction fee is quite cheap. Plus, they have pretty good security.
And to invest effectively, you should familiarize yourself with the volatility of the market. If you have a lot of time, you can read about Blockchain and you will understand more about this technology and the investment will bring you much profit.
MRY

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

as a beginner, to start trading then you have to find coins that have good price movements and can provide profit, analysis and observe the market well, buy at the right time and you must be patient and control your emotions
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:04:00 PM

It is very good to ask such question so that you would get a good proper direction. A newbie needs adequate knowledge together with capital in order to have a good start in this industry
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:07:31 PM

One advice I will give to you or any newbies that want to go into trading should never start trading with a low capital.
plankton66

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:34:10 PM

Before looking at potential crypto currencies and starting trading, you must find out which strategy you want to pursue. Everyone has their own tactics but they are generally included in the categories:
Long term - You just want to buy a few different coins and save them as a long-term investment. This is the simplest trading strategy and usually involves the least amount of risk.
Investors - You have a risk tolerance that is slightly higher than the long-term hodler. There may be coins that you hold for a while.
Daytrader - The most sophisticated and most risky cryptocurrency trading strategy. You focus primarily on technical analysis to trade volatile changes in the market.

and most importantly, you have to find out what problems are solved by the coin development team, why the team is qualified to make it, and what is the purpose of the coin in the overall ecosystem.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2716
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:50:47 PM

newbie they like to participate in the investment if they know how to invest trading listener's opinions and learn newbie experience there are many opportunities to be able to get rich and successful transactions
Don't think it much to earned at the first place, you better think what you must have to learn in order to achieve your goals and prevent losses. But being a noob in trading field, you expect losses at first and from that, you've learn from it and gradually increase your knowledge. Try to stroll some ideas in different sites for you find what is best and very effective especially in times of crisis just like now.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:30:59 AM

newbie they like to participate in the investment if they know how to invest trading listener's opinions and learn newbie experience there are many opportunities to be able to get rich and successful transactions
Don't think it much to earned at the first place, you better think what you must have to learn in order to achieve your goals and prevent losses. But being a noob in trading field, you expect losses at first and from that, you've learn from it and gradually increase your knowledge. Try to stroll some ideas in different sites for you find what is best and very effective especially in times of crisis just like now.

Losses are part of traders beginning

seen some popular traders whom lost 20k bucks on their first year of trading

and they always share to never give up and continue on

It does not require you to lose that much however if failure comes along a learning is also being accompanied with it
Gloria99734

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:28:47 AM

Hello everyone, im new here! nice to meet you all
Im interested in security token and utility token, it is any popular choice of this two?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: