Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:01:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are most reliable advisors in ICO projects to trust  (Read 136 times)
manco1984 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

I am very interested in investing in ICOs and read through numerous whitepapers. What I observed is that all of them have masses of advisors? What is usually the role of these advisors? How are they chosen? Do they get paid to be advisors? How do I find out how much experiences they have in crypto? And most important, who are the advisors one can trust?

A lot of questions, I will be glad for some help. Thx.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MrMac1000

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:45:28 PM

Most advisers I've seen have some sort of experience in their respective fields, either as a CEO of a company that utilizes the blockchain in their projects, or as a board member or CTO. Their knowledge and experience can be of great value to a blockchain/cryptoproject, on multiple levels: they may offer financial advice, organisatory advice, technical advice or help in networking and setting up a brand. 
I think most of them are introduced to projects via networking, conferences, summits, meetings, you name it. Sometimes advisors may offer to provide services if they really believe in a project. I assume that, them being an official team member, most advisors get paid using the capital raised from investors / ICO.
Most of these advisors have LinkedIn profiles, so you can check their resume and past experience. Then it's up to you to decide whether they are trustworthy or not. Do your due diligence.  Wink
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1973

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

Advisors as well as developers are part of the project team. The project team keeps a part of tokens (20-50%) for further development of the project. Advisors help in the development of the project as they have already experience in the implementation of ICO of other projects. I apologize for my English.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Standard Kepler

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:29:07 AM

You should consider what field or industry your ICO projects are relying on. For example if you are developing a project to improve supply chain or logistic management, you should seek for experienced supply chain company CEO or managers whom they have the most comprehensive logistic structure and understand in what areas are needed to be improved, how to be improved in order to create a better supply chain environment.
ssteinb86

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:30:19 AM

Advisor is one of the key members of the team, he is supposed to guide you all the way through pointing out strengths and weaknesses of the project and suggest ideas how to work on them. ICO bench is one of the best places to check out the detailed info of the advisor (including his ICO Success Score) and get the contact info. All the experts are required to pass KYC procedure as well.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:31:42 AM

Those who don't make money from advising, so few of many advisors. They already don't be an advisors because if they are not interested in money, they are not interested in shit ico at all.

uramadahan

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:45:24 AM

Those who don't make money from advising, so few of many advisors. They already don't be an advisors because if they are not interested in money, they are not interested in shit ico at all.

Are there any advisors don't make money from advising? Could you please share some of them?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: