Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we finally see some good movement in price for Bitcoin  (Read 464 times)
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 574

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:49:35 PM

I do hope that the herds are finally coming together and thinking of a bull run. We all know that the bears has taken over the market so its about time that we see the bulls reclaiming. And recently, the bulls are very active as the price is really soaring and earnings as much as 10% daily. Its a good indication that we are heading for the 5 digits again very soon and all our hope comes alive again that its possible to have a new all-time-highs. So let's see how it pans out.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

After some time we are seeing some good and positeve movement in price for bitcoin and crypto in general. Is this good or bad? Are bulls back in game or they just manipulate price. Or we have fresh money that is coming into bitcoin and that has given the market a nice pump back into the USD 7400 price level.

Or we will have some other factor into this this like timing, or better yet, buying/selling at the right time. Or we will have to make correct prediction in price and we can have good profit.

Believe this is just the beginning, on this I mean that there will be opportunities to make some small purchases, here and there, in the hopes price will continue to raise past the USD 20k level.

What is your opinion on this?
Seems like that, today bitcoin cross the line of $8000 finally and it seems like moving are continuously because while I am working in my office, Bictoin goes $235 up. And this is not the end it is only the beginning.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:52:14 PM

After some time we are seeing some good and positeve movement in price for bitcoin and crypto in general. Is this good or bad? Are bulls back in game or they just manipulate price. Or we have fresh money that is coming into bitcoin and that has given the market a nice pump back into the USD 7400 price level.

Or we will have some other factor into this this like timing, or better yet, buying/selling at the right time. Or we will have to make correct prediction in price and we can have good profit.

Believe this is just the beginning, on this I mean that there will be opportunities to make some small purchases, here and there, in the hopes price will continue to raise past the USD 20k level.

Seems like that, today bitcoin cross the line of $8000 finally and it seems like moving are continuously because while I am working in my office, Bictoin goes $235 up. And this is not the end it is only the beginning.
For me the real pump will come in coming months, nowadays it will be just a slowly pump which will give us some possibilities to earn and hope for the future but the end of this year could be wonderful.

dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:00:03 PM

I believe that this rise is similar to the rise back in April-May where the prices had a spike and went high than suddenly all of them rekt and btc came below 6k, unless there will be positive new from the sec and eft.
NevejElad

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:01:25 PM

As the bitcoin volatility is concern the time and price value of bircoin is always moving every time ,I think there is always a good movement of the price value of bitcoin in the coin market.
slocker (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:06:30 PM

Maybe we are in the right move cuz price is going up. After some time maybe we will see some more smiles on our faces.
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:11:27 PM

For me the real pump will come in coming months, nowadays it will be just a slowly pump which will give us some possibilities to earn and hope for the future but the end of this year could be wonderful.

Actually we could really see nice movements but EFL postponed unfortunately. So you are right we need to wait for rising.
cryptosluck

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:23:14 PM

this is good move for bitcoin again we are seeing increasing market caps soon or later we can see more positive signs reaching previous all time highs
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:37:05 PM

I believe that this rise is similar to the rise back in April-May where the prices had a spike and went high than suddenly all of them rekt and btc came below 6k, unless there will be positive new from the sec and eft.
Set your cut loss price this time so if we heard negative news about about SEC and ETF you can exit the market and secured the profit. This is possible to happen, but I believe its time for a positive news now and I know August will be a great one for us Smiley
fourokavas

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:23:58 PM

I think that the market is more than bullish again, the same pattern that happened a few months ago is being repeated and that is more than good for all of us now

valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:12:43 AM

The market price of bitcoins today is slowly increasing and it was a good news for every investors because it only means that cryptocurrency is really profitable if you invest and sell at the right time.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:55:00 AM

As of now there is improvement for btc price after a couple of weeks maybe it its the sign to hit the btc again like last year.

Or maybe it is a bulls trap for us but anything can happen no maybe soon it hit or it will down again.
We have a beautiful rise in the values of Bitcoin since the advent of July and the month has been good so far and the prices are expected to rise even further so I do not think it is a bull trap because we have been moving way too slow so far and it is a pure market movement.

The stability and the inflow of funds due to stability is yet another factor that is pushing the prices up. It now looks very obvious that December might mark the boom in the crypto market.
WilliamCrum

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

This is an excellent price increase in a relatively short time, we can see that the price will drop significantly and pump better back to the $ 7,700 price, that's a possible profit in a few weeks the price will go up. be great before the end of the year.
Do not hesitate to invest from now if long-term holder then there is nothing to worry about which is clear next year will be very good.
It depends on the choice and capital. If you have big money for investment then bitcoin is the best choice because the price of bitcoin is increasing with the passage of time and you can make big profits in short time. You can also invest in Altcoin especially in Ethereum and Ripple because these are the second and third biggest coins in the world.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:28:42 AM

Always remember that Bitcoin is always on roller coaster due to its features, it is totally decentralized so everyone is participating in it price calculation. So always have some sort of jumping ride of bitcoin. however from now onward, we gonna see real movement toward 25K price target for this year
If we look at the current market value of the bitcoin, then we will get to know that it has crossed 8k $ and that it will keep on increasing in a very similar fashion. There is no such thing which can stop bitcoin from growing and that bitcoin will keep on helping the people in having better earning and that it will make them rich. Those who trust bitcoin will be the happiest persons in future.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

Are we ? Are you happy that bitcoin is over $8k after seeing $5.8k ?
Because if you are happy about it than its a good movement in price for bitcoin. It is a really weird way to put that as a question instead of a statement.

Moreover, we need to make sure we bottomed out and this needs to keep going, we all need to do our parts, try to not sell many bitcoins (aside from personal needs of course) and try to convince as many people as we can on investing and trying to get bitcoin into news of our countries as much as possible and in return we can actually have bitcoin getting hyped once again.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:23:19 AM

Well, look at the price of Bitcoin today compared to the price of Bitcoin yesterday, change happened when we entered August. Is this because we entered the ghost month that Chinese and other Asian countries observe in the month of August and may last until mid of September. Last year, Alts suffered a lot when ghost month started, it red all over as the Chinese and other Asians who observe this festival and stop making business deals or other business decisions.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

I do not think any bitcoin price movements can predict we just need to dare to go in and buy bitcoin and make sure not to buy when the price is green.

letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

Bitcoin is decreasing in value now but if you compare it from previous month the price is better. So I can say that there some good movement in bitcoin.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:10:17 PM

Well, look at the price of Bitcoin today compared to the price of Bitcoin yesterday, change happened when we entered August. Is this because we entered the ghost month that Chinese and other Asian countries observe in the month of August and may last until mid of September. Last year, Alts suffered a lot when ghost month started, it red all over as the Chinese and other Asians who observe this festival and stop making business deals or other business decisions.
It's a healthy correction combined with a mild ETF rejection hangover. If you see the price go up from below $6000 to over $8000 in a short period of time, then know that some traders will secure profits.

Who doesn't want to secure a proper 30-40% increase? I'm not a short term trader, but if I was I would have gone for it. With the Vaneck ETF still in the game the price will rise again.

I just hope that the SEC won't yet again delay their decision. I rather see them reject it right away so the market can get rid of the ETF speculation that's baked in the price currently.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
slocker (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

True this is something that will be with this month. Maybe with some small spike here and there but this is it for now (unless someone invest huge amount). However this may be good point in maybe bu something not necessary bitcoin but some other alt that might come but next month or in next several months. Market is tricky and beside knowledge you need skill too. These two work together after all. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: