Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oodlebit.com - Cryptocurrency Exchange [U.S. Based]  (Read 22880 times)
bambangAja

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

We all know the exchange project up to this point much sought after by investors and I am convinced that this project will also manage to attract more investors to join especially if the team has always been active in giving update projects.
I agree with your opinion that the exchange projects sought by investors and I am sure if the team promote the with good certainly make it easier for the project to succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

I am actually surprised this thread hasn't gotten a lot more attention than it has. A US based exchange with a good roadmap and well written thread. i am wondering if this is due to the location of the information. A thread in the altcoins announcement section would likely reach out to a lot more people and should be there also as your OODL token which is being distributed will be tradeable on other exchanges from what iv'e read anyway.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

Can i ask if this bounty thread is actually affiliated with you? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4932541.0 It just seems like it is extremely poorly written and riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes  when the main thread looks so professional in comparison. I don't want to click on a fake bounty thread if it is not a part of your project. thanks

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:05:23 AM

it seems that the team must improve on the thread in this project so that later many are clear and know about this project so there is no doubt to join and enliven this project, hopefully in the future many will enliven this project as expected.
overnightmillionaire (OP)

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:33:25 AM

I am actually surprised this thread hasn't gotten a lot more attention than it has. A US based exchange with a good roadmap and well written thread. i am wondering if this is due to the location of the information. A thread in the altcoins announcement section would likely reach out to a lot more people and should be there also as your OODL token which is being distributed will be tradeable on other exchanges from what iv'e read anyway.

We weren't expecting much attention from this section as we did notice that it wasn't very active. However, we aren't too concerned, we have already built up a decently sized community since posting this and we have many more plans to come which will further expand the Oodlebit community.

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:35:16 AM

Can i ask if this bounty thread is actually affiliated with you? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4932541.0 It just seems like it is extremely poorly written and riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes  when the main thread looks so professional in comparison. I don't want to click on a fake bounty thread if it is not a part of your project. thanks

Yes, it is, our bounty manager's first language is not English, however, don't let that you fool you, he is a very smart individual and he has done an outstanding job so far.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:06:00 AM

I cant find any team members behind this project Is there any? and why did you consider not to conduct an ICO to fund the development crypto exchange is one serious project (and a serious income too  Grin ) and many things to consider before launching btw how do you compete other exchange in terms of fees?

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:55:31 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 08:04:01 PM by overnightmillionaire

I cant find any team members behind this project Is there any? and why did you consider not to conduct an ICO to fund the development crypto exchange is one serious project (and a serious income too  Grin ) and many things to consider before launching btw how do you compete other exchange in terms of fees?

Yes there are 8 team members and more being hired, they will be displayed on our website in the upcoming days.

You can see Fee examples here:
https://oodlebit.com/oodl.php

We might consider an ICO, but that is not confirmed yet.

setpass

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:47:34 AM

Trading Fees
Oodlebit will use a Maker-Taker fee structure to encourage users to place orders
into books rather than taking existing orders. Takers will be charged a fee of 0.2%
while Makers are charged 0.15%.
Taker: When an order is placed and is immediately lled, such as with a market or
stop order, the user is a “taker” and will be subject to a taker fee. The user “takes”
the price they want right away, generally by buying or selling limit orders that are
already sitting on the books.
Maker: When are order is placed and isn’t lled immediately, such as a limit order,
the user is a “maker” and will pay a reduced maker fee. By placing limit orders on
the books, users “make the market.”
Flat Trading Fees
Users automatically qualify for at trading fees when they choose to pay with
OODL coins. No matter how large any single trade is, their trade fee will never
exceed $20 USD as long as they pay it with OODL
skrs

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:56:53 AM

hello where i can ask about twitter bounty?

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:29:40 PM

hello where i can ask about twitter bounty?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4764951.0

4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

The Oodlebit project comes with the concept of exchange based in the US. which will be planned for launch early in 2019, the exhcange project is indeed a lot in the crypto world to indulge investors and digital asset investors to invest. Hopefully this project will get its success, but it takes hard work for the team to be more active in promoting the excellence of this project, so get a lot of support from investors, success is always for Oodlebit.
skrs

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:55:35 PM

Our advanced platform, fair fees, fast trades, and fantastic support will make Oodlebit a superior choice for your digital asset trades.
You qualify for flat and reduced trading fees when you choose to pay with Oodlebit's native OODL coin.
This what everyone needs, a great support and low trading fees. You are focused on reality and what you offering is the best.
spiderlee

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

Oodlebit is a U.S. based cryptocurrency exchange opening in early 2019 focusing on the total user experience, from the design of the platform down to the quality of customer support. Oodlebit will provide a simple and advanced trading interface for customers of all experience levels.  This is a great project because its a US Based that exchange its like coin base lets support this one.
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:17:48 PM

I cant find any team members behind this project Is there any? and why did you consider not to conduct an ICO to fund the development crypto exchange is one serious project (and a serious income too  Grin ) and many things to consider before launching btw how do you compete other exchange in terms of fees?
Hi, check it here - https://www.oodlebit.com/about.php
Oodlebit is a new U.S. based cryptocurrency opening in early 2019. ICo is banned in the United States So they do not release ICO, only have airdrops
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:32:46 AM

Let us together support this project so that in the future many projects will glance and join, and so many investors who are interested in enlivening this project are increasingly vigorous in the promotion of this project, more and more will know about this project.
ardcts

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:32:48 AM

The Oodlebit project with an exchange concept based in the US, the project concept is quite interesting. A good step taken from the development team. Hopefully it can be a useful project for many people and the approach taken has produced positive results to attract investors.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:42:26 AM

The Oodlebit project with an exchange concept based in the US, the project concept is quite interesting. A good step taken from the development team. Hopefully it can be a useful project for many people and the approach taken has produced positive results to attract investors.
the exchange project is indeed very interesting and I am sure that in the future there will be a lot of support for this project so that in the future it will be a big project and able to compete with other exchange projects.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:20:47 AM

the exchange project is indeed very interesting and I am sure that in the future there will be a lot of support for this project so that in the future it will be a big project and able to compete with other exchange projects.
I believe that the team that manages this project will always do the best for this project so that this project attracts a lot of interest from participants and investors to join in. Hopefully this project will run smoothly and always be successful for its future.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:22:55 AM

so that the project can be successful in this project the team must be excited about promoting this project so that many people know about this project and many are interested in this project, because this project will be successful depending on the hard work of the team involved, hopefully all will run smoothly also can achieve targeted results so that this project can be developed to success for its future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: