Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:54:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487447 times)
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:39:59 AM

Question for MiningPoolHub:

Can you please provide dedicated DASH pool address for Asia if available in India, Singapore et al.

Thank you,

Latency is usually less than 0.2 seconds, and Dash's block time is quite long like 150 seconds.
So technically, it doesn't need to be near your location at all.

Are you concerned about latency or other problem?

Question?  Does you Pool recognize #XNSUB extranonce subscription?  If so, do I have to set it or is it automatic? Does it help?

If your miner support it and you want to mine on nicehash, then enable it.

Miningpoolhub doesn't recognize #XNSUB. Pool switches coins in different style so if you are mining only on miningpoolhub, then XNSUB is not needed too.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:42:42 AM

:what the hell 4 hours no blocks? Any pool

Nothings wrong. Just unlucky.

There's many blocks found from other pools.
https://www.dashninja.pl/blocks.html

yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:07:53 AM

any plans to add etn to mph ?
Caps79

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:31:33 AM

Hi at all,
Im a new miner and try my First steps with bitcoin and mining. I cremte a Account on MPH and my PC and GPU do some Jobs successful.
I see in balances some entries which are credited. I setup Auto Exchange to bitcoin and use Airbitz on my iOS Device.

When i try to set my paymemt address in MPH i recive the error Message „Failed to update your account: Invalid coin  Address. So i try another wallet. Now on windows named Exodus. But it is the same error result.
How do I setup the paymemt address correctly?

Many thanks
Caps

The error message "Failed to update your account: Invalid coin address" you are getting is because you are entering an incorrect wallet address. It could be that you copied the address incorrectly or you are entering an Ethereum address into a Bitcoin wallet.

This is an example of an Ethereum address: 0xd7236c7bB066725C33DAE910A947aE40D565B66E
This is an example of a Bitcoin address:      1Q68bbVWk3RGNkmVQicdDr3X2pwGyVscec

This is a screen shot of a Bitcoin address entered into the MPH Bitcoin wallet.
The address you enter will also automatically appear in the "Payout To" section.
http://www.neolithicscotland.co.uk/mph/bitcoin.jpg

Perfect, thank you so much. i was in a wrong pool. because the auto exchange was not ready yet. Now I see the bitcoin pool und was able to set my bitcoin address. (Y) Thanks a lot
Myth888

Activity: 343
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:42:10 AM

As far as I can tell using the default profit switcher from MPH works without problem with the PPLNS scheme. Using multipoolminer may be a different story as you might disconnect before you get a share in the lucky block.

I used to use a software to switch between profitable coins but after I moved to MPH I just restricted my miners to whatever MPH offers or mine in another pool.

However if I am to provide a suggestion regarding patent scheme and autoswitching. I do miss the zpool autoswitching implementation where you can adjust each algo weight to compensate for your own hash rate on different algo. It is a bit more tedious to use but very efficient. Sadly pool did not pay well. I do not know if he was hiding fees or just bad implementation of coin switching. I was a noob then. But I did realize I was being paid too low despite a huge list of autoswitching algo and coins. Hence I looked for a more reliable pool.

So far MPH has paid mostly a little above expected specially on monero. If it's below it's below just a little which comes down to just luck. So I'm satisfied for now on if it's straight 1 algo profit switching for ethash and equihash coins.
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:11:13 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 06:31:07 PM by miningpoolhub

I'm gonna add it.
I'm curious that why many people saying etn these days?

As far as I can tell using the default profit switcher from MPH works without problem with the PPLNS scheme. Using multipoolminer may be a different story as you might disconnect before you get a share in the lucky block.

I used to use a software to switch between profitable coins but after I moved to MPH I just restricted my miners to whatever MPH offers or mine in another pool.

However if I am to provide a suggestion regarding patent scheme and autoswitching. I do miss the zpool autoswitching implementation where you can adjust each algo weight to compensate for your own hash rate on different algo. It is a bit more tedious to use but very efficient. Sadly pool did not pay well. I do not know if he was hiding fees or just bad implementation of coin switching. I was a noob then. But I did realize I was being paid too low despite a huge list of autoswitching algo and coins. Hence I looked for a more reliable pool.

So far MPH has paid mostly a little above expected specially on monero. If it's below it's below just a little which comes down to just luck. So I'm satisfied for now on if it's straight 1 algo profit switching for ethash and equihash coins.

In theory, multipoolminer should be okay because it does not switch to other algo frequently. (profit info table api updates in 30min interval)
multipoolminer uses 17xxx auto switching port and it uses internal miningpoolhub's block finding strategy also.
(pool doesn't switch 17xxx mining coin until block is found)

There's some pros and cons between miningpoolhub method and zpool method.
The problem is that zpool's method can't group hashing power to mine until block is found.
Every miner can have customized options and they jump here and there continually for the most profitable coin.
As they tend to jump coin frequently, they would have to change extranonce1 value for changing coins and reset gpu works while changing algo.
To change Extranonce1 may degrade their performance and would charge more money when using nicehash.
(FYI, Miningpoolhub uses different technology for switching same algo coin, and doesn't need extranonce1 changes at all)

Instead of zpool's approach, miningpoolhub separate miners in much bigger, rough group like AMD, NVIDIA.
So miners can't set algo factors to fit exactly to their gpu performance. It's miningpoolhub's weakness
But I've found that even rough gpu performance factors works as intended and useful in reality.

I think hybrid approach like multipoolminer seems good too.

aaronsace

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:07:55 PM

profit info table api updates in 30min interval

Please could you update the API to provide live/regular stats and add the Date/Time that a block was found?

Just fall back to cached data if your server is overloaded/down.

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:00:30 PM

thx for adding it, it's profitable thats why but do take note, most etn pools always get ddos from time to time. looking fwd  to it n miners are ready to point to etn pool when it's ready.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:30:01 AM

thx for adding it, it's profitable thats why but do take note, most etn pools always get ddos from time to time. looking fwd  to it n miners are ready to point to etn pool when it's ready.

ETN is a new kid on the block, another fork of Monero and, as far as I can see, it is quite profitable to mine at the moment.

Most, if not all, ETN pools have recently suffered from DDOS attacks and/or simply some poor pool configuration.
MPH should bear this in mind when opening up an ETN pool.

ETN thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353282.1500
Myth888

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:34:42 AM

I'm gonna add it.

In theory, multipoolminer should be okay because it does not switch to other algo frequently. (profit info table api updates in 30min interval)
multipoolminer uses 17xxx auto switching port and it uses internal miningpoolhub's block finding strategy also.

The problem is that zpool's method can't group hashing power to mine until block is found.
Every miner can have customized options and they jump here and there continually for the most profitable coin.
As they tend to jump coin frequently, they would have to change extranonce1 value for changing coins and reset gpu works while changing algo.
To change Extranonce1 may degrade their performance and would charge more money when using nicehash.
(FYI, Miningpoolhub uses different technology for switching same algo coin, and doesn't need extranonce1 changes at all)

Instead of zpool's approach, miningpoolhub separate miners in much bigger, rough group like AMD, NVIDIA.
So miners can't set algo factors to fit exactly to their gpu performance. It's miningpoolhub's weakness
But I've found that even rough gpu performance factors works as intended and useful in reality.

Hmm... I see. Well it works for now. But being able to individually set based on miners own speed will also save the trouble of you needing to add new setting for each new miner specially ASICS today. But I understand it's a different approach. But I do miss being able to set my miners speed using password and coins which I wish to include in the list of what I want to add to profit switching. I'd imagine I'd be able to account for the 2nd coin on dual mining or any other factor. I don't think you need extra announce if you set the speed on the password in zpool. It uses whatever speed you indicated. But gets too complicated if you never dabble in do command line. The batch file gets so huge. Your setup is actually easier for the less advance miners.

Doesn't really matter for me much. This days I either mine straight cryptonight or dual mine. And I'm pretty happy with ethos in MPH these days. Etc and eth is usually most profitable for ethos this days.
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:40:02 AM

Why do I get Invalid shares often? What are usual patterns getting those?

Invalid shares are
1) wrong calculated share (gpu calculation maybe wrong sometimes)
2) late share

if you didn't overclock GPU too much, your shares will be mostly late share.
When next block is found and changed, previous work jobs are invalid and treated like invalid shares.

profit info table api updates in 30min interval

Please could you update the API to provide live/regular stats and add the Date/Time that a block was found?

Just fall back to cached data if your server is overloaded/down.

1) live stat will harm multipoolminer because it will switch algo continually if there's no internal threshold
2) multipoolminer already made big ddos like traffic to server before and made things unresponsive.
Imagine 100000 miner rigs are all polling web server continually.
It's not running per one user, per rigs.
Polling massive amounts of rigs is far from ideal at all.
We should make some socket connecttion to get realtime api data if you really need realtime data.

I added "last_block" field at getminingandprofitsstatistics api as you requested.
It's unixtimestamp number.

ETN is a new kid on the block, another fork of Monero and, as far as I can see, it is quite profitable to mine at the moment.

Most, if not all, ETN pools have recently suffered from DDOS attacks and/or simply some poor pool configuration.
MPH should bear this in mind when opening up an ETN pool.

ETN thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353282.1500

Hmm.. I hate ddos.  Cheesy
Thank you for info.
I'll check deeply.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:41:19 AM

I'm gonna add it.

Hmm... I see. Well it works for now. But being able to individually set based on miners own speed will also save the trouble of you needing to add new setting for each new miner specially ASICS today. But I understand it's a different approach. But I do miss being able to set my miners speed using password and coins which I wish to include in the list of what I want to add to profit switching. I'd imagine I'd be able to account for the 2nd coin on dual mining or any other factor. I don't think you need extra announce if you set the speed on the password in zpool. It uses whatever speed you indicated. But gets too complicated if you never dabble in do command line. The batch file gets so huge. Your setup is actually easier for the less advance miners.

Doesn't really matter for me much. This days I either mine straight cryptonight or dual mine. And I'm pretty happy with ethos in MPH these days. Etc and eth is usually most profitable for ethos this days.

I'll consider how to provide better, easy, flexible, customizable service.

Thank you for suggestion.

Myth888

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:42:33 AM

Everyone is talking about ETN right now because of the profit. It's above $2 per card atm sometimes nearly $3. Big profits for low electricity. Only problem is all pools are experiencing problems. I dedicated my hotter running cards to ETN. The rest are dual mining here. Only exchange is cryptopia.

Wallet is still command line.
Myth888

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:44:29 AM

Your welcome. But I believe you will eventually improve everything as time permits it. You still have a lot more other requests that are pending. So just put it at the bottom of the pile. Hahaha
MrMaxwell

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:02:16 AM

I have to say MPH is the only honest and reliable pool I have found in the ALT Coin space. This guy sometimes replies slow to inquiries, but he does get back to you. Also, as far as I can tell he isn't a scammer like the other pools tend to be. (ahem, Zpool, Prohashing, Suprnova).
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:25:15 PM

Everyone is talking about ETN right now because of the profit. It's above $2 per card atm sometimes nearly $3. Big profits for low electricity. Only problem is all pools are experiencing problems. I dedicated my hotter running cards to ETN. The rest are dual mining here. Only exchange is cryptopia.

Wallet is still command line.

I think the command line wallet is what is holding back more people getting involved in ETN (not to mention the pool problems) - less competition, more profit Smiley
There is a user generated GUI wallet which is just a modification of the Monero GUI wallet, I've not tried it as I'm happy using the command line wallet and I can wait until an official wallet is released.
The user GUI wallet can be found here.. https://github.com/tperalta82/electroneum-core/releases

guytechie

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:12:47 PM

I have it set to auto-exchange whatever I mine to Bitcoin, but I see besides Bitcoin, I also have Bitcoin-Gold.  Why isn't it auto-exchanging BTG to BTC?

Put something in my tip jar if I made your day. Smiley
BTC:
1MkmBHDjonAFXui6JEx9ZmEemfMtUo9Cmu
aaronsace

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:00:38 PM

I have it set to auto-exchange whatever I mine to Bitcoin, but I see besides Bitcoin, I also have Bitcoin-Gold.  Why isn't it auto-exchanging BTG to BTC?

If you missed the news, Bitcoin forked. Transfer your bonus credit into the exchange wallet by pressing the arrow.

https://bitcoin-gold.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=account&action=pooledit

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
guytechie

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:41:49 PM

If you missed the news, Bitcoin forked. Transfer your bonus credit into the exchange wallet by pressing the arrow.

https://bitcoin-gold.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=account&action=pooledit

Thanks.  Totally missed the news.  Last I heard it was cancelled.

Put something in my tip jar if I made your day. Smiley
BTC:
1MkmBHDjonAFXui6JEx9ZmEemfMtUo9Cmu
banec

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:08:50 AM

dcr and lbc    ADD pool
Please
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: