Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487438 times)
balist

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:10:09 PM

Hi,
how can I know what is the autochange threshold for the different coins and particularly for MYR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 12:43:49 PM

Hi,
how can I know what is the autochange threshold for the different coins and particularly for MYR

Well it depends time to time.
Minimum around 200 MYR is required to be sent to exchange site.

As exchange process is done by pool, exchange threshold is not limited by per account.
Every miner's coins are piled up and exchanged.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
bradleyjay

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:10:54 PM

Is there any possibility to get a hashrate chart for the hub worker?  Like a chart that shows the hashrate no matter which autoswitched coin is being mined?  It's a little tedious to have to go to the autoswitch page to see which coin is being mined, then go to that coin's page, then to the chart page for that coin... then you have to do it all again when the coin switches.  It would be awesome if you could make a single page with a chart no matter which coin is being mined.
felixbrucker

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 06:11:05 PM

Auto exchange will be available around 19~21 September. I'm working on it.
If coins are left in Credit_AE state, then it will be transferred and exchanged automatically. But "Credit" coins will not be auto exchanged automatically. You'd have to transfer it between wallets.

That's all I wanted to know Smiley Thank You very much for the answer!

Greetings

thanks same here Smiley
c2n14

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:25:43 PM

No need to panic Wink

http://cointimes.tech/2016/09/ethereum-bug-makes-geth-nodes-crash-while-ethereum-classic-not-affected/
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 12:09:51 AM

Is there any possibility to get a hashrate chart for the hub worker?  Like a chart that shows the hashrate no matter which autoswitched coin is being mined?  It's a little tedious to have to go to the autoswitch page to see which coin is being mined, then go to that coin's page, then to the chart page for that coin... then you have to do it all again when the coin switches.  It would be awesome if you could make a single page with a chart no matter which coin is being mined.

Yeah, I will make a merged hashrate status page.
Thank you for your suggestion.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 12:12:34 AM

Any issue with auto payment ? I havent received any ethers in last 10 hours, even though my transaction page shows that AP has been sent twice to my address in last few hours. i searched using the transaction id provided in my transaction page in etherscan, there is no result for that trasaction id.
I searched from mph ether address, there is no transaction done in the lasst four hours too.
https://etherscan.io/address/0xb2930b35844a230f00e51431acae96fe543a0347

It's all working well.

pool/blockchain that using geth client got crashes few hours ago due to memory leak bug.
miningpoolhub is using parity and not affected.

Etherchain is using parity too.
https://etherchain.org/account/0xb2930b35844a230f00e51431acae96fe543a0347

Lercker

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:45:10 AM

Minningpoolhub, have you thought about adding any auto switches that do not include any of the new ASIC algos (No quark, qubit, x11,x13,x15)?
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:09:14 PM

I have a question regarding earnings. I have had a bunch of ETH go out my account into auto exchange, however no BTC has come out. All am seeing is my ETC being deducted from ETH to auto exchange and no transactions coming in for BTC. How long does this process take as seen take almost 0.6 ETH out account today and no BTC shown for it. Any ideas whats going on admin. Thanks in advance.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
bradleyjay

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:25:07 AM

I have a question regarding earnings. I have had a bunch of ETH go out my account into auto exchange, however no BTC has come out. All am seeing is my ETC being deducted from ETH to auto exchange and no transactions coming in for BTC. How long does this process take as seen take almost 0.6 ETH out account today and no BTC shown for it. Any ideas whats going on admin. Thanks in advance.

I'll let miningpoolhub confirm, but I'm pretty sure the way it works is that the pool will globally accumulate enough of any particular coin to make it worthwhile for everyone to transfer them to the exchange.  Then they wait to exchange them to the desired coin.  Then they wait again until enough are accumulated to transfer back to the pool wallets.  This is all done to minimize exchange fees and maximize profits for all involved.  Each coin has a different amount of average time for each part of the process, and it depends on the popularity of the coin.  I would imagine the ETH --> BTC transfer is pretty popular though.  The pool docs show 4-6 hours and that's been the case in my experience as well.  Read the text here for a better explanation https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=autoexchange
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 11:26:25 AM

I'll let miningpoolhub confirm, but I'm pretty sure the way it works is that the pool will globally accumulate enough of any particular coin to make it worthwhile for everyone to transfer them to the exchange.  Then they wait to exchange them to the desired coin.  Then they wait again until enough are accumulated to transfer back to the pool wallets.  This is all done to minimize exchange fees and maximize profits for all involved.  Each coin has a different amount of average time for each part of the process, and it depends on the popularity of the coin.  I would imagine the ETH --> BTC transfer is pretty popular though.  The pool docs show 4-6 hours and that's been the case in my experience as well.  Read the text here for a better explanation https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=autoexchange

Your comment is absolute right.
Coin's popularity affects due to the exchange mechanism.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 11:28:17 AM

Please tell me your username or id number, so that I can check whether there's something wrong.

I would like to recommend you to view
All balances page ( https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=balances ) to see how much amount is being exchanged.
It is not showing in detail view, but it would help you to understand how things are going.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 11:32:18 AM

Minningpoolhub, have you thought about adding any auto switches that do not include any of the new ASIC algos (No quark, qubit, x11,x13,x15)?

If there's demand, I'll open it.

Are you GPU miner? What algo lists do you want?
"Blake-Vanilla, Ethash, Groestl, Myriad-Groestl, NeoScrypt, Skein" seems good. Is it okay?

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 11:32:40 AM

[Expanse Mining Pool Hub]

Opened Expanse pool finally.
https://expanse.miningpoolhub.com

Claymore needs "-allcoins 1" option to mine expanse. (This is due to DAG and Claymore's dev fee issue)

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool europe1.expanse.miningpoolhub.com:20565 -ewal username.workername -allcoins 1 -eworker username.workername -esm 2 -epsw x -allpools 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal coincoin.testsia -dpsw x -dcoin sc

As this "-allcoins 1" option could break already ethash mining rigs, auto switching is disabled for expanse currently.
You can explicitly select Expanse coin to mine from website if you are mining through 12020,
but 17020 port's auto switching will never switch to Expanse even its profitability is bigger than other ethash coins.

Lercker

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:26:26 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2016, 01:13:56 AM by Lercker

If there's demand, I'll open it.

Are you GPU miner? What algo lists do you want?
"Blake-Vanilla, Ethash, Groestl, Myriad-Groestl, NeoScrypt, Skein" seems good. Is it okay?

"Groestl, Myriad-Groestl, NeoScrypt, Skein" would work form me. Other GPUers might not mind that larger one. I admit I do not want to deal with the Ethash miner. Most of your auto-switches have no real appeal to GPU miners now that Quark, Qubit, and X11 are ASIC. I am sure some people with GPUs still mine them but sooner or later they will realize they are wasting their time.

How come you never have Lyre2Re2 in a switch?
bradleyjay

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:40:54 PM

I recently changed my autoexchange coin from BTC to another coin, but now I have some BTC "stuck" in that coin's wallet.  I don't see any option to transfer BTC to the exchange like there is for the other coins.  Is it a problem with the pool, or is my only option to withdraw as BTC and exchange on my own?
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:16:57 PM

Please tell me your username or id number, so that I can check whether there's something wrong.

I would like to recommend you to view
All balances page ( https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=balances ) to see how much amount is being exchanged.
It is not showing in detail view, but it would help you to understand how things are going.

Sure my ID is 732 old member here Tongue I see the funds coming in and being converted guessing was maybe taking longer than expected moving funds from etc/eth to exchange then to btc and back into account.

Idea for improvment on status too maybe have an auto histry page too for like days weeks months ect of how much was exchanged for that day total like x etc into exchange into btc

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
doktor83

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 12:37:57 PM

Anyone care to help me, i switched today from siamining.com to siacoin.miningpoolhub.com, set up claymore's miner and everything works, it reports successfully submited shares, but i don't get any SIA coins when i check in the Mining Pool Hub wallet.
I am mining 3-4-5 hours and balance is still 0.
I can see the hashrate in the dashboard, and the workers report hashrate, and it says they are active.

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
Lercker

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:49:22 PM

Anyone care to help me, i switched today from siamining.com to siacoin.miningpoolhub.com, set up claymore's miner and everything works, it reports successfully submited shares, but i don't get any SIA coins when i check in the Mining Pool Hub wallet.
I can see the hashrate in the dashboard, and the workers report hashrate, and it says they are active.

It's possible that you haven't earned anything yet. SIA shows that it has only had 6 blocks in the past 24hrs, with an average round time of 10hrs. The pool does say it has been four and a half hours since last block so maybe you ran into the occasional glitch that happens here. I've noticed that once in awhile the coins do not show up until they have been confirmed to a certain point. The point varies though, that's why I think it is a glitch...
felixbrucker

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 06:05:20 PM

It's possible that you haven't earned anything yet. SIA shows that it has only had 6 blocks in the past 24hrs, with an average round time of 10hrs. The pool does say it has been four and a half hours since last block so maybe you ran into the occasional glitch that happens here. I've noticed that once in awhile the coins do not show up until they have been confirmed to a certain point. The point varies though, that's why I think it is a glitch...

your balance increases when the round you started mining with is completed (aka block found), this can take some time as other noted before (siamining is a large pool compared to this one, so they found more blocks in the same timeframe, which equals more frequent unconfirmed/confirmed coins)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: