Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:54:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487449 times)
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 12:15:01 AM

just change multiports to proportional reward type and it will save you cpu cycles. single coin may stay pplns.

well, actually multiport pool redirects to single coin internally. They are not separate pool.
I fixed and optimized some codes to speed up. I'll continually monitor them.

And.. miningpoolhub was using PROP about 2 years ago.
It's faster but little miners would have penalty at short block time coins.

Thank you.

it's not true, little miners can miss one round but they could score double on next "short" round, so it is even at the end.

Well, it's proven from reality and theory some years ago. And miningpoolhub also found that PROP is not good.

Block reward distribution at PROP is separated for each block round.
For example, if a block is found within 1 second with one share, then he gets all 5 ETH.
Is it fair that he gets all?
Maybe, if his reward is lowered at next round.
But he will get proportionally at next round too.

The problem is that coin distribution is not calculated not only by the time and hashrate of miners, but random block round time also gets in.
Block finding time separates each round, and it sometimes can make things unfair situation.
PPLNS tries to remove block finding criteria thing and only concentrate to miner's hashrate and time period.

Also, there's pool hopping strategy which maximizes/cheats PROP pool. It is proven cheating method for PROP pools.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 12:17:33 AM

Dash Mining Pool Hub

https://dash.miningpoolhub.com

Lowered dash withdrawal fee from 0.01 to 0.001
Thanks

Wow....thank you so much....this is very nice of you...

You're welcome. Some precious miner told me to do so.  Cheesy

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 12:20:02 AM

How do I put my eth address in this pool?
I put it to mine more how exactly do I know it's mining?

First log in, and insert eth address at ethereum pool's Wallet page
https://ethereum.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=account&action=pooledit

You can see 'Share accepted' message at your mining console
You will see some miner activity at Workers page.
Dashboard, Graphs page also show your miner but it's a bit delayed. I recommend Workers page more.

manotroll

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:15:30 AM

How do I put my eth address in this pool?
I put it to mine more how exactly do I know it's mining?

First log in, and insert eth address at ethereum pool's Wallet page
https://ethereum.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=account&action=pooledit

You can see 'Share accepted' message at your mining console
You will see some miner activity at Workers page.
Dashboard, Graphs page also show your miner but it's a bit delayed. I recommend Workers page more.

Right after a little stir I found the place
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:02:13 AM

just change multiports to proportional reward type and it will save you cpu cycles. single coin may stay pplns.

well, actually multiport pool redirects to single coin internally. They are not separate pool.
I fixed and optimized some codes to speed up. I'll continually monitor them.

And.. miningpoolhub was using PROP about 2 years ago.
It's faster but little miners would have penalty at short block time coins.

Thank you.

it's not true, little miners can miss one round but they could score double on next "short" round, so it is even at the end.

Well, it's proven from reality and theory some years ago. And miningpoolhub also found that PROP is not good.

Block reward distribution at PROP is separated for each block round.
For example, if a block is found within 1 second with one share, then he gets all 5 ETH.
Is it fair that he gets all?
Maybe, if his reward is lowered at next round.
But he will get proportionally at next round too.

The problem is that coin distribution is not calculated not only by the time and hashrate of miners, but random block round time also gets in.
Block finding time separates each round, and it sometimes can make things unfair situation.
PPLNS tries to remove block finding criteria thing and only concentrate to miner's hashrate and time period.

Also, there's pool hopping strategy which maximizes/cheats PROP pool. It is proven cheating method for PROP pools.

you are wrong, easiest check is to split your hashrate into two groups - one with multiple users(or workers if pool uses vardiff per worker and not per account) and second with a single(BADASSTHATROBUSALL) user for the pool and compare the outcome.

multipool is using coinhopping and you do not force all to coinhop by closing single port mining, all hoppers are being penalized by PPLNS, smart miner would do anti-hopping here by mining one coin straight and get that penalty as his bonus.

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
aaronsace

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:04:24 AM

you are wrong, easiest check is to split your hashrate into two groups - one with multiple users(or workers if pool uses vardiff per worker and not per account) and second with a single(BADASSTHATROBUSALL) user for the pool and compare the outcome.

multipool is using coinhopping and you do not force all to coinhop by closing single port mining, all hoppers are being penalized by PPLNS, smart miner would do anti-hopping here by mining one coin straight and get that penalty as his bonus.

I think the multicoin ports switch at the right times without getting penalized; doesn't just follow the profitability. PPLNS just stops people hopping in quickly at the right moment and getting an unfair pay-out.

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 11:46:02 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 02:20:17 PM by miningpoolhub

I have checked profit comparison with real ASIC miner already. And I can confirm that there's no PPLNS penalizations at miningpoolhub.
Algo switching or Multi algo switching is recommended at miningpoolhub.

There's several kinds of PPLNS variations.
Miningpoolhub rewards even miners who already left, so it doesn't penalize. I think this is the point you misunderstood.
It is called "reverse_payout" in MPOS. You can check that source code from MPOS github.
Some pools enable this feature, and some don't. So it may be different for other pools.

Pool hopping what I referred is someone who want to get big reward at short block (lucky) rounds. If they hop PROP pools continually they get equal or more than mining at one pool.
http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/5072/what-is-pool-hopping
http://give-me-coins.com/support/faq/what-is-pplns/

2zacminer

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:55:59 PM

Mining Pool Hub

Pool URL : https://miningpoolhub.com

Features

- Auto profit switch.
  You can also switch multi algorithm coin with sgminer 5

- Exchange mined coins to any other alt coins (like Dash, Digibyte) automatically.
  We encourage miners to payout to alt coins (not Bitcoin) to make alt coins healthier.
  Suggest us more payout coins.

- You can set mining coin on webiste to switch immediately using Hub feature.
  Just connect your mining rig to appropriate algo port and switch it with one mouse click.

- US, Europe, Asia servers.

- PPLNS
- 0.9% Fee!

Super powerful monster servers are running.
Please come and enjoy.

I have a problem in the transfer of my moneros, it has been more than an hour that the system does not remove, in the historical no debit appears and when I try to re-do the transaction the system of the notice that there is already an open order, but nothing happens. 2zacminer user
2zacminer

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:02:54 PM

Mining Pool Hub

Hi
This is miningpoolhub operator

Sorry for last server errors.
Currently all pools are working.
Sorry that I couldn't reply to all messages for few hours because I was really busy with pool server configuration.

I think it's better to explain what happened behind the scene.

I had really hard time dealing with Amazon web service's poor I/O performance lately.
It happened few days ago, and it happened again at 13th March.
As I'm also using IOPS service from AWS, pool server's file I/O should perform well because it's guaranteed.

But it didn't.
As I didn't get any reply from last support ticket from amazon, I had nowhere to contact AWS tech team.
I had to change my basic plan to business plan to just phone call AWS staff. It charged $100.
I couldn't understand why I have to pay for their infra problem but anyway I did it because pool was having some trouble and needed to be fixed ASAP.

Some hours of digging the problem and launching several instances, all things were fixed at last.
During that time, some pool's block reward calculation was paused. (Not all but some of them)
That's why you've got no earning transactions for that period.
But I believe eventually all you guys earned because mining was still working and block reward distribution resumed after that issue.

Actually..
There was one more problem at Ethereum pool.
As Ethereum's finding blocks were too many, pool didn't have time to calculate each block reward.

For example, there's 100 blocks to calculate reward. When pool calculates 5 blocks, pool finds 8 blocks during calculation.
This process will never end right?
This slow calculation was because of too heavy loads of database that didn't flush frequently.

I had to deal it immediately so that miners would not angry with me.
So I tweaked some performance dealing points. It seemed to work well... but there were little problem that block reward calculation was doubled for some blocks.

Ethereum block reward is normally 5 ETH, but Pool distributed 10 ETH for some blocks!
Oh my god..

I corrected errors as soon as find the error, but some of you already withdrew it.
This is why some of you got much much more than average daily earnings.
You would have seen some balance going up and down at Ethereum pool due to this error.
This was not manipulation. It was just error correction work from pool.

So, if you've got more than usual, please send it to me.
This is pool's main ETH wallet address.
0xb2930B35844a230f00E51431aCAe96Fe543a0347

12DdmN1y5enL72sN93sisUWQdT1gfF24qj (This is bitcoin address. Send to here in case if you already exchanged it)

I know I can't force someone to refund, but I request it in manner. You may and you may not.
I lost ETH from my pocket

Sorry for all messes lately.
The I/O performance problem is totally fixed and all things are back to normal. I believe there will be no issue like this anymore.

I have been running pool for more than 3 years now.
Pool is like a kid for me. Many times I struggled, and fixed in mud.
Please forgive me for server faults. I do my best, but it was not always perfect because I'm human.

Thanks.
I have a problem in the transfer of my moneros, it has been more than an hour that the system does not remove, in the historical no debit appears and when I try to re-do the transaction the system of the notice that there is already an open order, but nothing happens.  User : 2zacminer
Fassade

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:58:11 PM

Hi, what happens to vcash pool? Doesn't works the site  Roll Eyes

Thanks for your work!
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 05:05:08 PM

I have a problem in the transfer of my moneros, it has been more than an hour that the system does not remove, in the historical no debit appears and when I try to re-do the transaction the system of the notice that there is already an open order, but nothing happens.  User : 2zacminer

Hi

Usually coin is sent like this.
Sender -> Receiver, Change to owner

As there's no way to control internal coin transfer for Monero, pool has to rely on monero's implementation.

The problem is that Monero sends quite big amount for every transaction and waits until the change come back.
For example, monero sends 1 XMR to destination wallet address by sending 100 XMR and getting 99 XMR change.

Currently pool is waiting change coin to come back. It is quite slow because of monero's slow confirmation spec.
So when change arrives, monero starts to send next payout address. It would take some minutes. Sometimes more.

Sorry about it. But it is rather monero's specific issue, and not pool AFAIK.
I'll find out better way about it.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 05:05:42 PM

Hi, what happens to vcash pool? Doesn't works the site  Roll Eyes

Thanks for your work!

Vcash is closed due to frequent fork issue. I already wrote about it at News page few weeks ago...... but I closed website as well. My bad.

I opened last webpage again. But this pool is already closed and mining does not work currently.
If somebody fixes vcash's fork issue, then I will open it again.

manotroll

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:07:21 PM

There is a door with lower difficulty for xmr?
Type with 2500 down or up depending on the power of mining?
Starts with WFT 200008
This is a lot to have a door with values up to 1000
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 10:20:22 PM

Starts with WFT 200008

you can start mining with difficulty hint from your side.
Input "d=difficulty value" at your worker password and pool will set that difficulty value to your miner.
e.g. ) d=2000
This is only suggestion from miner for starting difficulty. Not static.
And it will be adjusted to appropriate difficulty value as time passes automatically.

Currently pool supports minimum 2000 diff.
As diff value criteria may different from miner programs each other, I am not sure we are talking with same diff level.

Let me know your hashrate and desired diff after you try d=2000 diff.
Actually diff value does not matter much in reality. Earnings are really similar if your miner is inserting shares regularly.

manotroll

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:07:05 PM

Starts with WFT 200008

Input "d=difficulty value" at your worker password and pool will set that difficulty value to your miner.
e.g. ) d=2000
And it will be adjusted to appropriate difficulty value as time passes automatically.

As diff value criteria may different from miner programs each other, I am not sure we are talking with same diff level.

Actually diff value does not matter much in reality. Earnings are really similar if your miner is inserting shares regularly.

example ./minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://us-east.monero.miningpoolhub.com:20580 -u youlogin.workname -p x d=2000 ?

xiaolin1579

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:29:21 AM

@miningpoolhub Please add Ubiq(UBQ) and Ur(UR) to your pool.
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:54:20 AM

Starts with WFT 200008

e.g. ) d=2000

example ./minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://us-east.monero.miningpoolhub.com:20580 -u youlogin.workname -p x d=2000 ?

on workers page - replace "x" with "d=2000" and use "-p d=2000"

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
celofan

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:30:06 PM

What means "normalized profit" on "AUTO SWITCHING PORTS PER ALGO. SORTED FOR AMD GPU" page on miningpoolhub?
If i have 0,334 ETH/day and normalized profit is 2,2 (ethereum) - how i can calculate my real profit ( USD, BTC etc )?
What means 2,2 coefficient and what it really shows?

TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:39:45 PM

Could you possibly consider adding Monetaryunit? This algo is the most profitable for baikal at the moment and I really want to remain loyal to MPH.
aaronsace

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:59:42 PM

What means "normalized profit" on "AUTO SWITCHING PORTS PER ALGO. SORTED FOR AMD GPU" page on miningpoolhub?
If i have 0,334 ETH/day and normalized profit is 2,2 (ethereum) - how i can calculate my real profit ( USD, BTC etc )?
What means 2,2 coefficient and what it really shows?

MultiPoolMiner can calculate that information: https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: