Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:14:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Cheats  (Read 124 times)
Boyong02 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:42:05 AM

I want to discuss about some cheaters in bounty campaigns.

I know most of us bounty hunters are working hard promoting the projects ( ICO's ) that we are participating in.
But nowadays many Bounty cheaters are not doing any task, what they are doing is registering multiple account
of other bounty hunters using their profile with a different ETH Address and sadly SOME Bounty managers didn't
even notice that, and sad to say that they are giving stakes and coins for those who really didn't do the right job.

* Do you experience any of this cheating?

* What is your actions about this?

* If you are a bounty manager, What are your thought's about this unlikely acts of some cheaters
that are taking advantage of the incompetent Bounty managers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:49:41 AM

I experience this kind of sad thing. The moment I saw my name in the spreadsheet that marked as red, I immediately pm the manager why is that so. Then, he ended up insisting that I cheat and give me a warning that I should be on blacklist when in fact I followed their rules, all of them. My advice to you is to find manager that are very accomodating when it comes to concern. Choose those who have experience in this field with proven track record.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Tipstar

Activity: 1736
Merit: 278

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:53:06 AM

This is prevalent in telegram bounty which have a high number of participants.
Even the cheaters seem to get involved in other bounties which the bounty managers should be able to sort out. A quick proof of authentication post with ETH address should be made a compulsion and ask for it's link while filling up the form. For my personal approach for finding someone doing it with my name, I contact the bounty manager.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:04:11 AM

Never seen like that before.  Every bounty spreadsheet I check before, there are always a few account they rejected or banned for some reason like fake profile, fake friend on social media, etc.  I wonder if that account own by the bounty manager himself?

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:36:31 AM

I also experience this sad thing, specially for my signature entry. Someone register my profile link, change a bit my username and diffetent addresses. I notice this after few weeks. Sad to see the bounty checker didnt doing his job to maintain fairness to all participant. So for us the owner of the accounts. Make sure to check every week if there are cheaters. Look regularly in spreadsheet and make report if something shaddy

reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:45:57 AM

I know most of us bounty hunters are working hard promoting the projects ( ICO's ) that we are participating in.
But nowadays many Bounty cheaters are not doing any task, what they are doing is registering multiple account
of other bounty hunters using their profile with a different ETH Address and sadly SOME Bounty managers didn't
even notice that, and sad to say that they are giving stakes and coins for those who really didn't do the right job.

* If you are a bounty manager, What are your thought's about this unlikely acts of some cheaters

I've never seen this kind of problem before but as far as I know it was impossible to join multiple accounts in a certain campaign because the manager filter the participants thoroughly in the sense that they check it one by one. If this dilemma occurs then maybe the problem is in the bounty manager because they are the one who must check the list of the participant if there are any cheating happens. But I never encountered this kind of problem since then.
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:53:25 AM

there are a lot of scammer bounty out there, I often see that and annoyed with them, they do not appreciate honest bounty hunters, bounty managers must also be more thorough and make strict rules, I think as bounty hunters should be careful if there is a scammer directly report to the bounty manager.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:57:22 AM

The best is to continue,  and if you see its affecting many,  just report them bounty managers do well to delete such entries

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: