Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Anonymous "credit" cards...$10K limit  (Read 2896 times)
EvryIntl (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 11:30:19 PM

Hi All,

Having just broken out of noob-jail, I'd like to establish a reasonable BTC balance by offering some unique privacy products to the BTC community.  My goal, aside from building a balance, is to develop a strong reputation so that I can expand to higher-end offerings with some trust established.

I am in the privacy industry.  In this business, my firm's goal is to help people maximize their personal privacy and liberty..  Everything sold, be it product or service, is 100% legal in the major jurisdictions in the world - the US, the EU, and Japan.  Nothing will be sold to anyone in any region where the local laws prohibit the product.  I work closely with several well-known names in the space and have been doing so for quite a while.  Since I'm a newbie here, I'll be offering some of the initial products for discounted rates until my reputation becomes more established, at which time the products will be priced to market.

To kick things off, I'd like to offer a few anonymous "credit" cards.  I use the term "credit" in quotes because you cannot actually get a real anonymous credit card.  Anyone that tells you otherwise is lying.  If credit cards were truly anonymous, banks would go broke quickly.  What the industry actually sells are anonymous debit cards.  Most people are familiar with those in smaller denominations like $100 gift cards.  What sets what I'm offering apart is that this has a limit of $10,000 USD in order to be in compliance with US IRS regulations while still ensuring anonymity.

These are Maestro card (MasterCard owned) debit cards with a company name only denominated in USD.  The cards are not issued from a bank with US branches.  The accounts are numbered and each has a PIN so that funds can be withdrawn from any ATM that accepts Cirrus/MasterCard.  No name or address appears on the card.  Funds can be loaded via wire transfer, check, or other deposit mechanism that banks typically accept.  Fees are $6 per month.  Wire transfer fees vary based on deposit amount.  Please note that unlike most accounts, it costs more to hold money offshore, but unfortunately that's the price of privacy these days.

Depending on the client, it *may* be possible to assist in loading cards completely anonymously.  However, there are strict regulations around that and I will not assist with helping an anonymous client.  The risk/reward ratio simply isn't there.

Since no name or address is required, I will need shipping information to send cards, but it need not be to you directly.  That ensures maximum anonymity.

Initial price is $450 per card (approx 105.4 BTC at present rate), payable at the current rate in BTC only, based on MtGox exchange rates.  The cards are similar to this one: http://www.ptshamrock.com/covisa.html  or  this one: http://www.ptshamrock.com/auto/nonamecc.html  If you note the price difference, you'll see what a deal this is.

I am willing to discuss better pricing for more than one card.

For other details, please PM me.  I will be in and out over the next week, so I apologize in advance if I answer slowly.

Thanks for your interest.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2011, 12:08:04 AM

Might help if you tell us what the balance on the card is for that price.
EvryIntl (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 01:03:21 AM

Might help if you tell us what the balance on the card is for that price.

The balance would be $0.  It's the ability to get the card set up this way that you're buying - a degree of anonymity.  You can't walk up to a bank and get a debit card without giving the bank a lot of details.  This eliminates the need to provide those details to anyone.  It's a pure privacy play.

Like I mentioned, it *may* be possible to deposit funds from you on the card, but that involves a bit more due diligence.

Hope that helps clarify.

GamingG

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 02:13:09 AM

What's the difference between these and what I'm offering in this thread?  From the information you provided, it looks like you're charging $450 for cards I've seen at Walmart, Target, Walgreen's, etc. for around a hundredth of that price.
trentzb

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 03:09:04 AM

How do these cards pass AVS?
EvryIntl (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 03:26:56 AM

What's the difference between these and what I'm offering in this thread?  From the information you provided, it looks like you're charging $450 for cards I've seen at Walmart, Target, Walgreen's, etc. for around a hundredth of that price.

This is a real MasterCard-based debit card - not a branded gift card.  You can load this card up to $10,000, use it at ATMs, purchase items, etc.  It's an offshore bank account with a debit card attached to it - it's quite different from a gift card.  I've used mine from the US to Europe to Asia, received payments to it via wire, made payments via ACH, etc, etc.
EvryIntl (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 03:31:43 AM

It's modeled as a corporate sub-account.  Keep in mind that it's a Maestro card - primarily a European variation of the MasterCard brand.  Not everyone will accept it at point-of-sale (see the Maestro card site for a list of vendors that accept it).  It's primarily an ATM card with some vendors that will accept it at point-of-sale.  For those that do, you can put any name and address in that you like - welcome to the differences in European and American snooping on end users.  The US has fallen quite a bit behind in the realm of respect for personal financial privacy.
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 03:34:39 AM

Is there any authorization from Mastercard?  Who authorizes the issue of such cards?

It's modeled as a corporate sub-account.  Keep in mind that it's a Maestro card - primarily a European variation of the MasterCard brand.  Not everyone will accept it at point-of-sale (see the Maestro card site for a list of vendors that accept it).  It's primarily an ATM card with some vendors that will accept it at point-of-sale.  For those that do, you can put any name and address in that you like - welcome to the differences in European and American snooping on end users.  The US has fallen quite a bit behind in the realm of respect for personal financial privacy.
EvryIntl (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 11:45:10 AM

Is there any authorization from Mastercard?  Who authorizes the issue of such cards?

Yes, it is authorized by MasterCard.  There have to be limits on the account balances (in this case $10K), and there are other restrictions required at the setup.  You won't find a US bank to offer these, so you're working with primarily European and/or Caribbean banks using the MC system.

These are not unique cards - you can find them around.  However, the price points of these cards are low to start.  See the above links for other examples and note the price differences.
astana

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 12:32:00 PM

Depending on the client, it *may* be possible to assist in loading cards completely anonymously.  However, there are strict regulations around that and I will not assist with helping an anonymous client.  The risk/reward ratio simply isn't there.

I think for $440this should be a part of the deal, very important that you stay anonymously
worldinacoin

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 12:42:31 PM

Mastercard is quite popular, but if we can get Visa, I think a lot more will take from you as it is more widely accepted.
GamingG

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 02:25:18 PM

Mastercard is quite popular, but if we can get Visa, I think a lot more will take from you as it is more widely accepted.
In the United States, nearly everywhere that one is accepted, the other is accepted, too.
error

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 03:47:16 PM

Maestro cards do not work at most point-of-sale terminals in the United States. You're going to be limited to ATM access.

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1063

Gerald Davis

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 05:58:39 PM

Maestro is simply the debit version of MasterCard.

True but doesn't make this any less accurate ...

Maestro cards do not work at most point-of-sale terminals in the United States. You're going to be limited to ATM access.

While Maestro is a debt card version of Mastercard it is virtually unheard of in the US and as a result almost all POS machines will simply reject it as an unsupported card.
EvryIntl (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:30:58 PM

Depending on the client, it *may* be possible to assist in loading cards completely anonymously.  However, there are strict regulations around that and I will not assist with helping an anonymous client.  The risk/reward ratio simply isn't there.

I think for $440this should be a part of the deal, very important that you stay anonymously

Hi all.  Sorry for the delay - I'm in travel season.

$450 is much, much cheaper than you find these cards on the market.  Most of them run in the $900+ range.

I could offer to do, for example, up to $1000 or $1500 loaded onto the card for a 1-3% fee, or something like that.  I'd have to talk to deal with individuals for that.

The big risk for me is  the "know your customer" provisions.  If the currency amounts get too high, it puts me at risk of various forms of laundering laws.  I have to be careful about that - like I stated before, I want to make sure everything is legal and good-to-go for a given jurisdiction where a client resides.

But, I'm open to the discussion.  Just recognize that it would be a separate cost, though I would work to keep it nominal.  I'd have to send the card to the individual, have the individual tell me what the account numbers are to the card, have them send money to a company that would then wire transfer the funds to the card.  This is all doable, but it's more complex than most may realize.  If the transaction levels were small enough, we could possibly do it all in one BTC sale along with the card, and then I'd transfer funds from my own account to the card (once the recipient gives me the account number). 
EvryIntl (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:33:47 PM

I have some opportunities with Visa, but the costs from the bank I'm working with would imply a higher end-product cost.  I'll keep everyone posted as new products become available.
EvryIntl (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:35:20 PM

That is mostly true.  There are some places that will accept it at POS (see the website - it's a small number of vendors), but it's primarily an ATM card.
EvryIntl (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:38:00 PM

Maestro is simply the debit version of MasterCard. He's claiming they are MasterCard, although he could just be dancing around it since Maestro is in fact Mastercard's. What would be nice to clarify would be if OP could take a picture of one of the cards and post it here. As a point of sale developer with some experience in retail management and having lived in Korea using American cards of all types, I think I'll be able to tell if these cards are worth anything just by just seeing them.

I don't want to expose the bank in public view.  I will do this on a case-by-case basis.  They are Maestro cards.  I emphasize MasterCard because most of the Americans may not know what a Maestro card is.  If someone wants to see it, PM me and I'll take a photo, blank out the account number (I'll be taking a picture of my card). 
EvryIntl (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:41:24 PM

Maestro is simply the debit version of MasterCard.

True but doesn't make this any less accurate ...

While Maestro is a debt card version of Mastercard it is virtually unheard of in the US and as a result almost all POS machines will simply reject it as an unsupported card.

LEARN TO READ.

Maestro is simply the debit version of MasterCard. He's claiming they are MasterCard, although he could just be dancing around it since Maestro is in fact Mastercard's. What would be nice to clarify would be if OP could take a picture of one of the cards and post it here. As a point of sale developer with some experience in retail management and having lived in Korea using American cards of all types, I think I'll be able to tell if these cards are worth anything just by just seeing them.

Did anyone else find that cryptic? Point is, if he takes a picture of the card, we'll see which logos are on the card and what bank it's from and just know what it actually is, instead of just hearing a speel on how its a "mastercard product" or some nonsense (which it probably is).

It's a Maestro card, which I stated in the initial post.  I don't know how to make it plainer than that without the description of it being a MasterCard product...
EvryIntl (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 04:45:14 PM

Finally, if people want more detail, feel free to PM me.  I'll provide more detailed information to those interested.  Please note that beginning Wednesday, Oct 12 - Tuesday October 18 I'll have very, very limited online access, so if I don't respond quickly, just give it a little time...

Thanks to those interested.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: