Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:44:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top ICOs in June 2018  (Read 260 times)
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:09:07 AM

from the video in above, it is a ICO very hype and very interesting.
so many ICO review websites give a high rating on this project, so it is highly recommended to invest.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:14:38 AM

interesting videos, metronome, esentia and moonlight, i love the ico-ico, i will review these ico-ico before deciding to invest, this year too much ico offering their ambitious ideas.
trangtretrau

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:15:05 AM

all people on the Midas Protocol?
Tôi rất ấn tượng với giao thức Midas. Midas true is 1 product that any any 1 trader or holder which should not ignore.
2 feature that my lik of the Midas that is not supported for command and transactions on the floor, no to transfer up.
All users can be read more about midas at: https://midasprotocol.io/
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:33:33 AM

Nice video you have there thou not explicit enough in terms of details about the ICO, Base on personal research, Fantom and Liquidity Network  are sure great project to watchout for base on there Soft and Hard cap with the members on their team sure the project will be a success, Also major on my list is Qurrex an exchange platform witha different.
James ssi~

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:36:44 AM

our pick for June here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl0SeZdOEYM - what do you guys think

Those are good, and i have one ICO that already released a product, so they are selling a PRODUCT, not just a tokens or a coins.
Called streamity, you can go there from my signature, ICO starts at the end of this month

The picks in the video will be the possible top ICOs' in june 2018, I agree that this all will be successful , hoping , cause many of the ICO now are scams, not profitable, it is always better to check all the system before investing and participating.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

Why you have to post youtube link while you can easily list out all of these ICO projects? I think you're trying to increase your youtube view and follower. LOL.
IMO, QuarkChain is one out of the best ICO projects at the moment Smiley). It's incredible when I take a look at trading volume of QKC token on CMC, it's more than $100m in 24 hours Smiley)

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

Why you have to post youtube link while you can easily list out all of these ICO projects? I think you're trying to increase your youtube view and follower. LOL.
IMO, QuarkChain is one out of the best ICO projects at the moment Smiley). It's incredible when I take a look at trading volume of QKC token on CMC, it's more than $100m in 24 hours Smiley)

Wow it seems an amazing project to take part with. Well honestly i just came back from a very long vacation too, that is also i have no updates to what is new and what are the top picked ICOs for this month. I'll be keeping an eye about those ICO because it seems that some of them are quiet promising one.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:52:39 AM

Dakuce one of the Top ICO of 2018.

The Dakuce is the project which focuses on providing a powerful crypto trading platform, it also provides other great services. They have deployed DApp and smart contracts based on Blockchain Technology where cryptocurrencies are exchanged for fiat currencies. Investing in the Dakuce trading platform will reward you with heavy discounts on trading fees and high returns on Dakuce token. Dakuce is a decentralized exchange platform with security being guaranteed to all the traders. On Dakuce platform all the cryptocurrencies are on real market rates and hence involves no manipulation in it. Apart from that, Dakuce ensures that it is profitable for its investors and users.

To know more visit: https://dakuce.com/
albertgrill

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:05:31 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 10:08:22 AM by albertgrill

Uchain, Neoexchange, Kairos, Photochain they are the best
Glennbert0106

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

I agree with some of them. But for me, I will recommend DCC or Distributed Credit Chain, a very promising one. Just ended their public sale in 20 minutes? That is wow for me. Distributed Credit Chain is here to change that moving forward by giving the people control over their own financial options. A decentralized system will eliminate profiteering by credit agencies and banks by increasing competition in the space. When there are only a few major players, it's easy to create an team that will allow only the major companies to increase their profit margins. Distributed Credit Chain is here to change the old centralized platform. DCC increases access to credit and shows consumers how their data is being used and managed in the credit rating process. Want to know more about DCC? Please visit http://www.dcc.finance/ or follow them on twitter https://twitter.com/dccofficial2018?lang=en
AnYvia

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

My top picks finished distributing tokens already, but I am still looking at https://zerocoin.bet/ as a promising option. Check it out!
Eleanorjean11

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:51:33 PM

Top ico in may 2018

Sparkstar
nOs
Usechain
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:51:48 PM

I've not seen before any of the announced for the months of june good icos, none of them seems to offer some kind of totally innovative service, product or protocol            
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

These ICOs now just a few options that promise to be a bit better than the current ones, I find that very bad, we need innovations      
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

I do not basadas money was not in one ISO to invest,as after ISO projects just in the bottom of the drop,their uchityvayut just minus X5 and more from prices ISO,so reasonable on the exchange then to buy them at a very tasty price,and not the ISO,at least for now!
aziie110

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

Recently I have invested in an initial coin offering by the name of agrotech which intends wot merge the organic agriculture market with the cryptocurrency market and big names like Elon Musk and NASA are soon to invest in this platform
pouljak5

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:19:27 AM

One of the coins that were recently introduced that I think have a very great concept is the coinseed coin, it is possible that this coin may be a scam but if not it has great potential since it is about a micro-investment strategy
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:52:48 AM

Very good video and I like that.
All complete is there and we can follow it but don't let the SCAM happen again, that's my hope.

VEXANIUM is an ICO from South East Asia and I like it, good luck in the future.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:41:53 AM

Very good video and I like that.
All complete is there and we can follow it but don't let the SCAM happen again, that's my hope.

VEXANIUM is an ICO from South East Asia and I like it, good luck in the future.

Yeah it's look like a great video.
But we cannot set aside the possibility that it might be a scam.
A lot of projects with a promising or good presentation are becoming a scam.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: