Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:04:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]PeoplesToken(for the people,by the people)Decentralized[NO PRESALE]  (Read 586 times)
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:24:20 AM

I see this project did not hold pre-sale and the team may look very optimistic in reaching the target planned to hopefully make a lot of investors who are interested to join and support this project.
This is an interesting and simple concept. I also studied the bounty company. Everything looks like a good and successful project. But I didn't see the uniqueness in the idea. Can you tell me about it? Because there are a lot of similar projects.
we will look forward to the success of this project in the future, hopefully all the strategies that have been made by the team can make this project easy to achieve success in ICO, and with the team spirit in promoting this project, success will be achieved optimally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:57:59 AM

So people tokens aim to create some kind of decentralized community space where everyone could share their thought and making it some kind of project that can be done by many people to reach a goal.
This way should be able to create many project that can help many people to get their dreams perhaps.
zirconbasu18 (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

For now the conditions in the market are unfriendly and are an obstacle in ICO to be able to achieve the target of success, but in my opinion it is indeed the main factor, for this project the team must remain optimistic and passionate about trying to give the best for this project so that this project can reach the target. And the ent makes the latest breakthrough to get a lot of support from investors.
Thank you for your support. Seeing the market conditions right now, we do have doubts of reaching the soft cap. But we are continuously working on our prototype and project vision. We expect the best and hope everything works out well.
zirconbasu18 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

So people tokens aim to create some kind of decentralized community space where everyone could share their thought and making it some kind of project that can be done by many people to reach a goal.
This way should be able to create many project that can help many people to get their dreams perhaps.
That is our target. We will form a community which will have first hand control and suggestions for a new project. It will also help other community projects to grow rapidly and gain more audience for upcoming projects.
zirconbasu18 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:24:20 PM

You Really think you are able to raise 7 million USD with such team in this market?
Often a huge team with a lot of members fail to deliver after a successful ICO. What matters is the sheer will to work and deliver what is necessary. Currently, Peoples token team members are enough to start off the project. We have also given the option for new people to join our project based on their interest. Please visit - https://www.peoplestoken.org/team and you will see the option.
We want to create a community that gradually grows strong. As the community grows, more members will be added in the course of time.
zirconbasu18 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

I see this project did not hold pre-sale and the team may look very optimistic in reaching the target planned to hopefully make a lot of investors who are interested to join and support this project.
This is an interesting and simple concept. I also studied the bounty company. Everything looks like a good and successful project. But I didn't see the uniqueness in the idea. Can you tell me about it? Because there are a lot of similar projects.
Please read our whitepaper and medium articles at - https://medium.com/@peoplestoken
Thank you.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:26:26 AM

I see many who give good responses to this project, hopefully the team involved will work together compactly and provide satisfactory results for the project and the participants who join, team spirit will provide satisfying results in the future.
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:17:03 AM

this project must get a lot of support in order to be successful, and the team must be more enthusiastic to promote this project so that more people will know about this project and this project can be a big success later.
givary

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:27:55 AM

this project must get a lot of support in order to be successful, and the team must be more enthusiastic to promote this project so that more people will know about this project and this project can be a big success later.
right I agree with you to be successful the team must provide more strategies for this project to attract more investor interest to join and good luck always this project. hope pre ico will run smoothly until ico is finished.
Haocex

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:28:31 AM

nice
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

Even the most casual of observers has heard of the recent rise of the cryptocurrency market. Those of us who are already part of the ecosystem know that the market is yet to grow. With the ascendance of blockchain, there are huge numbers of opportunities for traders, entrepreneurs, and startups.
But right now cryptocurrencies are struggling with a problem typical of emerging economies, the difficulty of obtaining full decentralization of token and legitimate liquidity. A lot of cryptocurrency ICOs pay for ratings and advertisements and fail later on.
pizzainlinedc

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:34:01 AM

The development team is very potent and a lot of experience, I believe in them and the project. Hope to see the success of the project. Shocked Shocked
Gothorum

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:50:27 PM

Paid ratings and marketing techniques are only ways of selling the token without proper deployment of projects and services later on. How can any investor make the right move of investing in the right token sale? With these market dimensions in mind, Peoples Token seeks to develop a collaborative forum and a community (PPL Community) based token to connect investors of all levels of experience.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:54:57 PM

This concept has been tried already so many times before. But, to no avail, they were not successful. And since the current market is not good, I wonder if you will get enough funds to get this going. Good luck!
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

I dont understand what actually the problem you are trying to solve and what is the uses of this token in this project its for forum by the community only right? I read some pages of the whitepaper and I doubt investors will convinced by this kind of proposal.

Gothorum

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:43:26 AM

Involving in the Community forum, investors will have access to the decentralized development of the token projects. It is an Open Opportunity for any developer of the community to avail funds from the PPL community for development of new projects. Provision of fund is based on voting by the community. The funds for such projects will be from a substantial part of the tokensale collected funds. PPL community members will collaborate together to form the PPL Token ecosystem in the course of time.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

Very interesting idea, good team of professionals, I am in ICO for sure! I wish achievements in the further advancement of the venture  peoples token
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: