Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2024, 12:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ORYX][3. GENERATION FULL POS MASTERNODES] ORYX COIN  (Read 26338 times)
The Matrix (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:22:48 PM

Dear Community,

Please fill the google form below with the requested details to help us in identifying the affected members and the trade values from 12 December 2018 during the exploit.

Details will be handled in a shared effort between us and Coinexchange in identifying the right solution for the swap of existing coins.
Link: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/TaSYsv3Qw68FBShz1

Thank you !
why fill out this form? For what? if I'm satisfied with the amount of coins I bought!

Purchased coins after block 206510 is invalid and will not be swapped. This is the initial investigastion in order for us to work out a compensation plan for those who sufferwd a loss during the hack.
$ha256

Activity: 235
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:29:14 PM

Dear Community,

Please fill the google form below with the requested details to help us in identifying the affected members and the trade values from 12 December 2018 during the exploit.

Details will be handled in a shared effort between us and Coinexchange in identifying the right solution for the swap of existing coins.

Thank you !
why fill out this form? For what? if I'm satisfied with the amount of coins I bought!

Purchased coins after block 206510 is invalid and will not be swapped. This is the initial investigastion in order for us to work out a compensation plan for those who sufferwd a loss during the hack.
I don't understand you! tell me! trade was only 20 minutes! and then it stopped! you want to say that all transactions over 20 minutes is not valid?
$ha256

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:32:34 PM

trade was from 8-51 to 9-16 ! and now you're saying that bad coins were bought during this time?
$ha256

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:36:10 PM

after closed trade on CE ! trade still continued on another exchange!
The Matrix (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:37:47 PM

Dear Community,

Thank you !

I don't understand you! tell me! trade was only 20 minutes! and then it stopped! you want to say that all transactions over 20 minutes is not valid?

Well then allow me to rephrase, all coins purchased during the hack is lost and is not part of our new chain. If you purchased during the hack you lost your purchase, therefore we are looking into making a compensation plan for our community members in order to mimimize their loss. We are investigating and current loss is about 4 btc.
$ha256

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:42:39 PM

Dear Community,

Thank you !

Well then allow me to rephrase, all coins purchased during the hack is lost and is not part of our new chain. If you purchased during the hack you lost your purchase, therefore we are looking into making a compensation plan for our community members in order to mimimize their loss. We are investigating and current loss is about 4 btc.
then tell me ! where was block 206510 C (8-51 to 9-16)Huh December 12, 2018!
The Matrix (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:48:11 PM

Dear Community,

Thank you !

Well thats why we kindly ask you to screenshot your trading history and provide your username in order for us to investigate the transactions and identify how many coins you had in your wallet before the hack !!!
$ha256

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:51:13 PM

Dear Community,

Thank you !

Well thats why we kindly ask you to screenshot your trading history and provide your username in order for us to investigate the transactions and identify how many coins you had in your wallet before the hack !!!
you never answered the question! where was the block at the specified time!? thank you!
The Matrix (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:53:53 PM

Dear Community,

Thank you !

Im not able to answer that, that required your input as requested in order for us to provide an answer.

you never answered the question! where was the block at the specified time!? thank you!

I cant asnwer that. Thats why we ask you to provide the information required in order to conduct the investigastion.
$ha256

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:58:46 PM

Dear Community,

Thank you !
and how will you determine then? check the unit at the specified time and report to CE exchange !

Im not able to answer that, that required your input as requested in order for us to provide an answer.

I cant asnwer that. Thats why we ask you to provide the information required in order to conduct the investigastion.
The Matrix (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:58:18 PM

I have a feeling you want to make all the deals on CE illegal ! because there were 1,000,000 coins bought ! on market value of this already 1000000 * 1,000

Ok I thougt you were aware of that. All coins bought during the hack after block 206520 are orphans and has no value.
Some people several millions at 1 sat which has no value.
$ha256

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:04:27 PM

CE coins bought are considered good Huh? time of transactions you can see by going to the exchange! not so many deals!
The Matrix (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:16:52 PM

CE coins bought are considered good Huh? time of transactions you can see by going to the exchange! not so many deals!

Well if you do not coorporate and its too hard for you to enter your username and send a screenshot of your transaction history, we are not able to help or compensate for your eventually loss. These are complicated matters and will take a lot of time for our team to check.
$ha256

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:20:26 PM

deals that were in 8-57 and 9-16! are they valid? are the coins good?
The Matrix (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:22:49 PM

I dont know, transaction reports will show when team has compared them against the old explorer.
$ha256

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:43:54 PM

I dont know, transaction reports will show when team has compared them against the old explorer.
I bought coins on the stock exchange in 8-57 and 9-16! screenshot then send.
The Matrix (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:14:11 PM

I bought coins on the stock exchange in 8-57 and 9-16! screenshot then send.

Thank you.
whiteThanos

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:05:16 AM

I am interested in promoting this project. Do you have a Beta version that I could use ? thanks
The Matrix (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:22:55 AM

I am interested in promoting this project. Do you have a Beta version that I could use ? thanks

Latest wallets are available here.
https://github.com/oryxian/oryxcoin-resources/releases/tag/OryxCoin2.0.0

Android app is not released yet.
$ha256

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:33:53 PM

Latest wallets are available here.
https://github.com/oryxian/oryxcoin-resources/releases/tag/OryxCoin2.0.0

Hello how are you? what's new? I can not install! gives an error and is not installed. On Tuesday I will try to install it again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: