Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:06:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange NEOSCoin  (Read 145 times)
sdlord (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:12:13 AM

Poloniex will only allow me to withdraw my NEOSCoin, not trade, and only for the next few days.
I would like to withdraw my NEOSCoin to somewhere and then exchange it for another coin, like BTC

Where/how can I do this?

I have tried:

BOA Exchange says: not from my locale: CA USA

Bitrex does not seem to accept NEOSCoin any longer

Attempts installing a NEOSCoin wallet on my own machine yields: Synchronization 12 weeks out of date, and does not seem to accept coin.

I am not an experienced user and would very much appreciate any advice, especially if put in simple terms. Thanks! Steve Lord  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

On my account, Bittrex have both NeosCoin deposits and withdrawals open, as well as an active (albeit with low volume) NeosCoin market here: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NEOS. It might be worth checking your account again to see if you've made a mistake.

Alternatively, you can head over to the Altcoin Marketplace board and make a post to see if someone wants to buy your coins from you.
Angie Vasquez

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:27:39 AM

Well, it might concern your region, if you're not in any supported place, you might not transfer as per your demand. But you can try to contact the coin site you want to transfer your coins to.
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

Give it sometime, a lot of persons are just impatient in this sphere, of poloniex could not allow withdrawal it could be that they are already experiencing challenges with withdrawals and may fix it soon, no exchange would not want withdrawals of tokens trading on their platform except the external wallets aren't ready or having issues
Braeden Hahn

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:23:25 PM

There are some exchanges that would allow you to do that. Bittrex, Cryptopia, HitBtc, KuCoin,CoinSwitch are some of them. You can change NEO for BTC in these exchanges.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: