Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: in times like these  (Read 707 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:35:42 PM

Now, perhaps the darkest hour before the dawn! Some of the timid have fled! So we have to hold on! Welcome to the dawn and the bull market!

This is not the darkest hour there were crashes even worse than the one we experimented at the beginning of the year and also this was earlier in the life of bitcoin when you really did not knew if bitcoin will recover, but now that bitcoin is a lot more known I have no doubts the market will recover, it is just a matter of time, if people left that is their problem since I can endure anything that bitcoin throws me now that I know that I can resist a crash of 70% without even thinking about selling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:39:31 PM

Now, perhaps the darkest hour before the dawn! Some of the timid have fled! So we have to hold on! Welcome to the dawn and the bull market!

This is not the darkest hour there were crashes even worse than the one we experimented at the beginning of the year and also this was earlier in the life of bitcoin when you really did not knew if bitcoin will recover, but now that bitcoin is a lot more known I have no doubts the market will recover, it is just a matter of time, if people left that is their problem since I can endure anything that bitcoin throws me now that I know that I can resist a crash of 70% without even thinking about selling.
Your experience makes me believe in future of crypto.
I have never faced such dump, but now it is very hard for me to stay in crypto, because everyone around me claims that BTC won't recover

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
_oh_no_stop_this_

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:47:45 AM

I have never faced such dump, but now it is very hard for me to stay in crypto, because everyone around me claims that BTC won't recover
I also think it will recover to a new heights.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:34:58 AM

I remember the time when ICOs began from a few millions of dollars and this was great icos and most of them created a working product) Now lots of ICO trying to take 20-30 million and no real projects or working products) IMHO we still need to return to lower prices 2000-3000 for BTC and 50-100 for ETH to stabilize market in normal position. Look at venture investments, people are happy when they receive 200-300 thousand dollars for further product development and look at these impudent ISO that collects tens/hundreds of millions of dollars and in return only promises. IMHO we still have very high prices for the current tech level.

mapanlah

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

for now we have to survive in holding the altcoins that we have or buy some and hold it for a long time because now all altcoins fall and are difficult to climb.
CoinMaster69

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:47:55 PM

ye, i think that too, it's just the current state, the market eventually will go up again!
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:50:41 PM

Well said, we live in a special era, although we have not experienced the Internet development period, but we are currently in the blockchain era, we are fortunate. We must learn to be patient and have something to gain.

shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:50:50 PM

Although the market is in downtrend but there's still a lot of trading opportunity, i like catching the rebound in this kind of market because it is a quick trade and the profit is quite good. The market will go up again eventually but you should do something else rather than just holding the coin and hope the price goes up, you can trade to earn some profit aswell.

Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

Some join crypto currency with main aim of getting rich quickly, but when they see the other side of the market they pick race without second thought. They are the one that easily dump when ever there is little decrease in the price.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:56:49 PM

Although the market is in downtrend but there's still a lot of trading opportunity, i like catching the rebound in this kind of market because it is a quick trade and the profit is quite good. The market will go up again eventually but you should do something else rather than just holding the coin and hope the price goes up, you can trade to earn some profit aswell.
You should have a lot of experience, and good skills, that even with this situation on the market, you manage to trade and make a profit. This is very risky, however, like everything else in the industry, crypto currency.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:52:03 AM

It is very easy to think that bitcoin is not going to recover, but I recommend you that you look at the previous crashes in the history of bitcoin and if you look at the long term chart of the price of bitcoin you'll see that those crashes now look like nothing, and in a decade the crash that we had at the beginning of this year is going to look very similar to the previous crashes.
KS03

Activity: 330

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:54:28 AM

I see rays of light coming through.  It appears the bear is about done and the good times will be back.  We have breached 6800 and stayed above for a solid 24 hours now.  Things are looking really good. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
coldplay3r30

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:04:02 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 04:04:13 PM by coldplay3r30

in times like these, we suffer, we are in the bear market everyone is getting rekt, everyone is losing hope and someone is already out of the game but this is not the end, even the smallest of light shines upon darkness, stand together and let's ride this bull together.

the fall of a business is indeed a process, so if we fall, don't let us despair, let's move together to bring our common goals together, to bring all the world's currencies into one, namely cryptocurrency, we can see good results in the future if from now on we support that business , don't panic don't ever retreat there is always a way to progress together.
plmxs

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:07:26 AM

You are right, everyone is experiencing the same thing, it is all the same frustration, but we still will not give up, we will wait patiently for the market to pick up and wait for the arrival of the bull market.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:10:57 AM

In the Legit markets only the prices of coins depend on the coin as it increases and the altcoin price goes down the price of altcoin is not depend of a market it depends on a investors who buy and sell for it.

pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:39:23 AM

With the current cryptomarket status, it's really hard to hold on for those people who are just new and less experience in the crypto field. For others who have more experience, buying more in times like these are the best opportunities they can have in this field.

bledex17

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:00:37 AM

in times like these, we suffer, we are in the bear market everyone is getting rekt, everyone is losing hope and someone is already out of the game but this is not the end, even the smallest of light shines upon darkness, stand together and let's ride this bull together.

yes I agree with you, now is a very difficult time for all of us, but we still have to survive. we've done it long enough and don't give up. see that the pump will come soon.
_oh_no_stop_this_

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

With the current cryptomarket status, it's really hard to hold on for those people who are just new and less experience in the crypto field. For others who have more experience, buying more in times like these are the best opportunities they can have in this field.
Definitely agree ! I feel that the next pump will be huge
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

A truly positive note in times of shared dilemma. I would suggest take this time to educate yourself, for crypto is here to stay, it is part of our future and we have already taken the first steps.
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:04:18 PM

Yes, you are right.... I'm not from who left the game because  fear of losing money... I will stand here for my profit. And I know in future I will definitely get profit...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: